Goodfellas Dow

I attacked you because you weren't active

I don't think anyone reading would think you are whining, you reaction is much like anyone elses would be if on the wrong end of the situation.

Again, only speaking for myself... we've been there before, more than once, my reaction has been the same as yours. I was inactive and in defcon 5 with no military because of the previously mentioned lack of having free time online, when I was last online yesterday a target hadnt been decided, nor a time for attack. When I logged in this AM and saw I was attacked but not in anarchy, my first impression was that I myself had been raided lol.

I don't think anyone reading would think you are whining, you reaction is much like anyone elses would be if on the wrong end of the situation.

Again, only speaking for myself... we've been there before, more than once, my reaction has been the same as yours. I was inactive and in defcon 5 with no military because of the previously mentioned lack of having free time online, when I was last online yesterday a target hadnt been decided, nor a time for attack. When I logged in this AM and saw I was attacked but not in anarchy, my first impression was that I myself had been raided lol.

Like what happened when TPC attacked us, I was completely confused...

Hopefully we can get this peace through!

Just adding to the previous comments in a personal capacity...

1. I think we can (just about) all agree that this is a bad DoW

2. In my many rounds of playing TE, I know this is not how Goodfellas (Catharsis) rolls. I cannot remember any single action in the past that even hinted at being over the line. 

If someone from Hellas was tech raiding someone from Catharsis then they brought this on themselves and I don't feel bad.

None raided Goodfellas from Hellas, i don't know how did you figure it out :D We tought they were raiding us when a few attacks were made on us without a DoW.

B-)

SO, what now...?  Peace at Update or What...?  Total annihilation of HELLAS...or, a veiled Apology and end of Conflict...? :unsure:

Understandable, seems like some internal issues as well considering how shocked some of you with this war. Now how is Fishguts a noob though... he is the 2nd biggest nation in SE. 

First off HDSupreme, nothing veiled about it. This was a complete mess and on behalf of Goodfellas I'd like to apologise to Hellas for said mess. It's not how we like to roll and was a mistake.

I've been really busy in RL so I haven't been paying attention to TE and stats etc.

Before I went to bed I'd seen we were hitting Hellas at some point in the future.

Woke up and the decision had been made to go at update and wars had started. Hit my asigned targets and then came here to see no Dow, so I made one.

Personally, yes as a Senior member I should have checked the stats, busy or not as I would have halted it. I won't make that mistake again.

We like to let active, keen members take the reigns and run with it if they so wish some rounds, with senior members overview and guidance.

In this case due to various reasons, the guidance was clearly lacking.

So we'd like to peace out with Hellas, wish them luck and get on with what is hopefully not the last round.

:)

B-)

FISHGUTS ...  This is how a man do apologize before the World...!  I tip my Hat to you.  No AA is perfect, I all whole heartily can relate to it ...  (lol!)    Bravo.. and ..."ENGAGE..." Warp speed ahead!!!!!       ;)  

We have still many Battles to fight this Tournament!!!    See you there...! B-) 

First off HDSupreme, nothing veiled about it. This was a complete mess and on behalf of Goodfellas I'd like to apologise to Hellas for said mess. It's not how we like to roll and was a mistake.

I've been really busy in RL so I haven't been paying attention to TE and stats etc.

Before I went to bed I'd seen we were hitting Hellas at some point in the future.

Woke up and the decision had been made to go at update and wars had started. Hit my asigned targets and then came here to see no Dow, so I made one.

Personally, yes as a Senior member I should have checked the stats, busy or not as I would have halted it. I won't make that mistake again.

We like to let active, keen members take the reigns and run with it if they so wish some rounds, with senior members overview and guidance.

In this case due to various reasons, the guidance was clearly lacking.

So we'd like to peace out with Hellas, wish them luck and get on with what is hopefully not the last round.

:)

I would like to thank Goodfellas for being good and wise .

It was obviously,  a mistake,more than a joke, declaring war on us ,not only because we had a long tough war with TPC that day , but also for the great Avr str between us . But wise men always take good decisions .

The mistake was indeed corrected by wise words and right thinking . I have been contacted by alot of GF members , i do really know that you guys are not that bad to do such kind of war , but things happen , and seeing all these messages written by you directed to me ingame and to Hellas on OWF , is such by a great thing to   see and watch . I tip my hat to you all . And all alliances shall act the same in such situations . 

Good luck to you and hope we can catch up soon again ,at least when we have equal numbers :) 

I would like to thank Goodfellas for being good and wise .

It was obviously,  a mistake,more than a joke, declaring war on us ,not only because we had a long tough war with TPC that day , but also for the great Avr str between us . But wise men always take good decisions .

The mistake was indeed corrected by wise words and right thinking . I have been contacted by alot of GF members , i do really know that you guys are not that bad to do such kind of war , but things happen , and seeing all these messages written by you directed to me ingame and to Hellas on OWF , is such by a great thing to   see and watch . I tip my hat to you all . And all alliances shall act the same in such situations . 

Good luck to you and hope we can catch up soon again ,at least when we have equal numbers :)

Again stepping out in a completely personal capacity...

As a member of the TE community it is incredibly refreshing to see people both react and respond with class when mistakes are made. It seems that in the last number of round we've seen an increase in very ugly situations developing for something not as tough as this situation was, I tip my hat to both alliances and their leaders for being examples of how we should act when wars go wrong and honest mistakes are made. 

o/