Recognition of Hostilities (DoW NG)

You pissed off not only C&G/NG, but many others as well.

And no I'm not going to spoil the suprise if you can't read the writing on the wall.  I will however be saying I told ya so when it happens.

I couldn't care less about C&G lol!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I change? My allies know how I feel about Sparta entering after peace is all but agreed and will get to nuke my alliance for a few days before effectively getting off scott free... That's a debt that I will collect.

NG request for peace? No wonder NG splinters comes out from peace mode. Big guy only stand the heat for a week? Bravo!

NG request for peace? No wonder NG splinters comes out from peace mode. Big guy only stand the heat for a week? Bravo!

I've been at war for nearly 2 months as has pretty much our entire 100k+ range. I got hit hardest as I ran out of nukes pretty quickly due to some NADC guys having insanely good SDI ratios against me.

Still got a few slots open if anyone wants to fill them :3

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=152155 Edited by Stewie

I've been at war for 2 and a half months...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=152155

I'll fight you if Pingu will peace out with me.

EDIT: Let's see if I can make that happen.

EDIT2: *sigh* Either way I wouldnt be able to declare for 5 days. :(

Edited by Enamel32

Sit there nicely and save your warchest, Stewie (don't be like Rush Sykes). We'll try to find someone sober enough to hit you. :)

I'll fight you if Pingu will peace out with me.

EDIT: Let's see if I can make that happen.
EDIT2: *sigh* Either way I wouldnt be able to declare for 5 days. :(

Just doing my job. No more declarations for you!

You truly are the dumbest mouthbreather here.

Great reasoning as to why CnG's peace moding is not cowardly.

You seriously need Imodium for your mouth. It seems like the only thing you do is spew the shittiest comments available without thinking. You have a much more intelligent mind than your posts insinuate, but please continue with words like: dumb, stupid, mouth breather, idiot, etc.... It makes you seem very intelligent. I think you might unseat Haf and HoT after this war. Edited by Omniscient1

Did NG start wars against Sparta? Or did Sparta start wars against NG first?

If it's the first case I don't see why anyone from NG would get bent out of shape about this and I actually genuinely like NG myself and haven't liked Sparta much since Karma.

Did NG start wars against Sparta? Or did Sparta start wars against NG first?

If it's the first case I don't see why anyone from NG would get bent out of shape about this and I actually genuinely like NG myself and haven't liked Sparta much since Karma.

We had a few wars against Sparta during the initial DoW against TTK from nations not following orders, but they peaced out quite quickly, since then there have been no wars AFAIK between Sparta and NG until Sparta declared hostilities this morning. Edited by Stewie

I thought you might've DoW'd some of them a day or two before this topic post. In that case it looks like a misstep from Sparta.

We had a few wars against Sparta during the initial DoW against TTK from nations not following orders, but they peaced out quite quickly, since then there have been no wars AFAIK between Sparta and NG until Sparta declared hostilities this morning.

I've been at war for nearly 2 months as has pretty much our entire 100k+ range. I got hit hardest as I ran out of nukes pretty quickly due to some NADC guys having insanely good SDI ratios against me.

I call dibs.  Really, I call dibs.