A blast from the past

AirMe

I don't even have an Umbrellaeqsue warchest either just an average one for a nation my size.

With all due respect to the rest of your post, Umbrella doesn't have Umbrellesque warchests, either.  Now TOP, however, TOP has Umbrellesque warchests.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His statistics show that in the only area you hold an advantage, 100k plus,ODN is and has been entirely in peace mode. I believe TLR is mostly in peace up there but I haven't checked too recently, and GATO came out? Not sure. Also, regarding damage, you haven't done anything remarkable. Its also commonly known that against heavier numbers the heavier numbers always lose more NS.

i'm to lazy to bring out actual stats. but what SCY said is right.  INT is dead in the water.  and ODN is cowering in PM. so right now half of CnG is in the fight. and that half is hiding in PM. i'm sure CnG is in it for the long road  and so are we.  but the question is can the part of CnG who has been doing most of the fighting  can they last that long? 

i'm to lazy to bring out actual stats. but what SCY said is right.  INT is dead in the water.  and ODN is cowering in PM. so right now half of CnG is in the fight. and that half is hiding in PM. i'm sure CnG is in it for the long road  and so are we.  but the question is can the part of CnG who has been doing most of the fighting  can they last that long? 

No, the question is whether the parts of C&G who have been, are, or will be fighting can last. The answer is yes.

Next?

No, the question is whether the parts of C&G who have been, are, or will be fighting can last. The answer is yes.

Next?

so they will at the expense of the other half.  awesome.

and next question "pie or cake?"

Well now that Legion after a few days has exactly 1 nation above 80k in war mode who else has anything left we can hit with what we have out? What's MCXA got laying around?

you may start beating your chest once your out of PM.  until them sit in your little PM corner. thank you

so they will at the expense of the other half.  awesome.

and next question "pie or cake?"

Which other half? I know how your alliance has historically done these things, but to expect half of C&G to hang out in PM for the entire conflict can only be based on wishful thinking rather than even a slight acquaintance with the alliances in question.

Which other half? I know how your alliance has historically done these things, but to expect half of C&G to hang out in PM for the entire conflict can only be based on wishful thinking rather than even a slight acquaintance with the alliances in question.

yeah a history lesson  hours of listening to your leader bitch about PM.  and now you guys are hiding there

yeah a history lesson  hours of listening to your leader bitch about PM.  and now you guys are hiding there

Weren't you in MCXA during the Dave War? As in, those who held up everything due to your unwillingness to come out at all? Heh. If we're in the final stages of this war and 50% of ODN are in PM, I'll entertain your whinging. Until then, I'm amazed you can even show your face here.

No no the correct answer is 10 nations above 80k......1 with 10 k tech......a couple high infra low tech......Nice. You'll be easy to render useless as well.

my comment remains.  your guys hiding in PM  so please stay in your corner until you are ready to fight.  thank you for your time

Well now that Legion after a few days has exactly 1 nation above 80k in war mode who else has anything left we can hit with what we have out? What's MCXA got laying around?

Well, since you mentioned it, I assume that when the brave and noble GATO declared war on Legion it knew that it had ordered its own 80K and below nations into peace mode, and that Legion only had that 1 80k nation, which begs the rhetorical question is GATO brave and noble?  If you're so keen on MCXA perhaps that's who you should have declared upon. 

But we know that GATO doesn't declare wars, GATO declares parades.

There has been a lot of mindless throwing out statistics in this thread using all types of arbitrary criteria and dubious numbers.  I thought I'd put this debate to rest with a few graphs using some undisputable facts showing just how well TLR has been stacking up in this war.

First an area that TLR has an advantage in pip boys.  I'll also be including NG and Sparta in everything as NG has been a friend we've been fighting with and Sparta another alliance we have been at war with.  We have held a constant and thorough advantage in this category.  It's in our flag.  It's in our blood.

Second an area that MCXA is well ahead of us on.  Faerie dust.  I'll include two charts.  One post-war and another current as of yesterday.  You'll notice MCXA starts with a huge advantage over us.  And it continues even now.  But our levels of faerie dust has grown markedly.  In fact one of our motivations in declaring this war was the acquisition of faerie dust.  We strongly believe we are well positioned to overtake MCXA in this key category by mid March.

Now here is a key category.  One which we started with an advantage in and have only seen it expand.  Coolness.  At the start of the war MCXA was in fact almost as cool as us.  Which may come as a surprise to some but MCXA has actually been doing a pretty good job of building itself as of late.  Unfortunately after the war started a lot of that good progress was lost.  Week after week since war was first declared by NPO, AI, and friends their coolness has declined.  In fact even as fast as week two it was falling into positively Spartan levels.  While ours has grown by leaps and bounds.  I should also point out NG whose coolness which was already at an insanely high level at the start of the war is now literally off the charts.

I hope this finally put a rest to all debate on how our war with MCXA is going and where it is progressing.

That's why when the current statistics say something you don't like, you just make a few up. :)

Did you even read Taget's well-sourced, rigorous post? You, sir, should be weeping rather than smiling. The Pip Boy deficit alone is enough to put you and your allies out of this war.

There has been a lot of mindless throwing out statistics in this thread using all types of arbitrary criteria and dubious numbers.  I thought I'd put this debate to rest with a few graphs using some undisputable facts showing just how well TLR has been stacking up in this war.

First an area that TLR has an advantage in pip boys.  I'll also be including NG and Sparta in everything as NG has been a friend we've been fighting with and Sparta another alliance we have been at war with.  We have held a constant and thorough advantage in this category.  It's in our flag.  It's in our blood.

pipboys.jpg

Second an area that MCXA is well ahead of us on.  Faerie dust.  I'll include two charts.  One post-war and another current as of yesterday.  You'll notice MCXA starts with a huge advantage over us.  And it continues even now.  But our levels of faerie dust has grown markedly.  In fact one of our motivations in declaring this war was the acquisition of faerie dust.  We strongly believe we are well positioned to overtake MCXA in this key category by mid March.

dustprewar.jpg

dustnow.jpg

Now here is a key category.  One which we started with an advantage in and have only seen it expand.  Coolness.  At the start of the war MCXA was in fact almost as cool as us.  Which may come as a surprise to some but MCXA has actually been doing a pretty good job of building itself as of late.  Unfortunately after the war started a lot of that good progress was lost.  Week after week since war was first declared by NPO, AI, and friends their coolness has declined.  In fact even as fast as week two it was falling into positively Spartan levels.  While ours has grown by leaps and bounds.  I should also point out NG whose coolness which was already at an insanely high level at the start of the war is now literally off the charts.

coolness.jpg

I hope this finally put a rest to all debate on how our war with MCXA is going and where it is progressing.

man with all that against us.  we should just surrender now. while we have some sort of lead in something :P

Well, since you mentioned it, I assume that when the brave and noble GATO declared war on Legion it knew that it had ordered its own 80K and below nations into peace mode, and that Legion only had that 1 80k nation, which begs the rhetorical question is GATO brave and noble?  If you're so keen on MCXA perhaps that's who you should have declared upon. 

But we know that GATO doesn't declare wars, GATO declares parades.

Nah they had 7 when we declared but now they have none. Thanks for playing.