War from Deinos

Sorry Jake.. I take one step and your nation'd be putty. I'd rather not do that to you.. and praise almighty admin, he shall not let me in his wisdom. Build back up and then we can tango. That, or get this umbrella I'm fighting to do something useful on your behalf.

(Only one problem.. he doesn't have Guerilla camps.. or nukes.*Sound effect*)

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding, right?  You guys failed to stagger me, so now I'm reloading nukes.

Besides, I just declared on a couple of nice raid targets.  Want to give me a real challenge?  

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=464460

So a 12k nuke nation declaring on 7k non-nuke nations. I salute bravery like yours sir!

So a 12k nuke nation declaring on 7k non-nuke nations. I salute bravery like yours sir!

Holy crap, you ARE that slow.

12k after building up and raiding them, yes. They haven't even left Defcon 5 yet, poor guys. I'm not kidding - PLEASE counter me. I want a legitimate fight.

Participants from the EQ coalition have no mandate to speak on the subject of bravery. We are outgunned and outnumbered, it makes sense to focus on targets where we can output the most damage. We fight a coalition that has a huge advantage against us and we do not flinch in the face of our adversaries. EQ on the otherhand must rely on vastly superior numbers to swarm their opponents and even that is proving to be a challenge.

You speak sarcastically of our bravery while your very coalition is the antithesis of it.

Participants from the EQ coalition have no mandate to speak on the subject of bravery. We are outgunned and outnumbered, it makes sense to focus on targets where we can output the most damage. We fight a coalition that has a huge advantage against us and we do not flinch in the face of our adversaries. EQ on the otherhand must rely on vastly superior numbers to swarm their opponents and even that is proving to be a challenge.

You speak sarcastically of our bravery while your very coalition is the antithesis of it.

So scampering off into Peace Mode ain't flinching eh? Oooooookaaaaay.

Holy crap, you ARE that slow.

12k after building up and raiding them, yes. They haven't even left Defcon 5 yet, poor guys. I'm not kidding - PLEASE counter me. I want a legitimate fight.

So you built UP to 12k! And here I was giving you credit for being beat down against like opponents.

Again, Dino bravery is astounding. 

Me. 

Also, we'll be fighting for some time, no worries!  I do wish Pacifica would hit us more as opposed to NATO - their warchests make me sad :(

Yeah those 7K NS nations have really let us down with their cash accumulation.  

If I get bored enough and can actually find a Deinos nation in my range not fully spied for the day, I'll go spy up some intel reports and post em here for kicks!

Really?  Having a ton of our top tier up-declare into the likes of oyababy, timmehh, etc wasn't brave?  I have yet to see Umbrella fight an offensive war where their upper tier was even remotely challenged, yet here we are throwing ours into the teeth of the strongest relative accumulation of Upper Tier nations ever.

You guys went around curb stomping everything for years in wars that you held virtually every advantage, politicking like mad to avoid scenarios where you would have had a remotely even fight.  Not us, we went balls deep into the strongest AA in the game with odds not in our favour in at least 2 tiers.

Edited by berbers

First, NATO's warchests are horrible on every tier. NPO actually has okay warchests.

Second, I don't believe Deinos ever went around curbstomping people for years. Please try harder.

"WAHHHH BUT IT'S YOUR SIDE!"

Okay, that's cool. Go ahead and burn bridges with an alliance who's relatively on the edge of the conflict who really doesn't care much for what many on "our side" did pre-war.

As for whether or not you were brave? You still had the major numerical advantage, as you guys have said. And you're losing. That's amazing in and of itself - that doesn't make you brave for declaring on those nations. It just makes your method of warfare completely stupid.

First, NATO's warchests are horrible on every tier. NPO actually has okay warchests.

Second, I don't believe Deinos ever went around curbstomping people for years. Please try harder.

"WAHHHH BUT IT'S YOUR SIDE!"

Okay, that's cool. Go ahead and burn bridges with an alliance who's relatively on the edge of the conflict who really doesn't care much for what many on "our side" did pre-war.

As for whether or not you were brave? You still had the major numerical advantage, as you guys have said. And you're losing. That's amazing in and of itself - that doesn't make you brave for declaring on those nations. It just makes your method of warfare completely stupid.

Ok we are losing, if you keep saying it, it's got to be true!

As for our WC's, I've spied alot of people over the last few years, and our warchests are no better or worse than most out there, including in your AA.

My comment about curb stomping people was directed at JA, not Deinos.  I don't really feel Deinos is capable of even participating in a curb stomp on the winning side effectively...

Edit:

1)

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Rammstein. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 13 Days
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/20/2013 12:01:10 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/24/2012
Total Money: $133,299,012
Technology: 1,003.17 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/20/2013 12:01:01 AM
Trade Partners: Amazvalon, Questopia, Sighet, Romulus, Blackgate Prison
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 85
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 720
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 6

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

and 2)  

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Anubia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 0 Days
Desired Religion: Jainism
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/20/2013 2:45:04 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/27/2012
Total Money: $1,604,230,369
Technology: 4,553.45 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/20/2013 2:41:23 AM
Trade Partners: Volksland, Festrj, Milkmanrox100, Selendis, Commonwealth of LoL
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

My favourite part is how JA has 1.6 Billion at 2,200 days old!

Edited by berbers

Berbers you're literally calling out a Deinos member for something that bothers you about Umbrella, just stop.

I was calling out Johnny Apocalypse for his comment.  The Deinos comments are meant as a rebuke for Jake Liebenow making fun of NATO warchests :P

Before he randomly insulted my AA, I hadn't really posted anything anti-Deinos.

You're still cool Gloin <3

i'm actually dyin

berbers has a higher nation strength and considerably less than half the warchest of the guy he's chirpin

way to go bud, solid effort for a three year old nation

Total Money: $429,797,879

Hahah Gloin, you get my WC data after all!!

I started this war at 37.5K NS and 650M, I am not ashamed of that :P

and yet we can assume that the two spy ops you posted are of nations who haven't fought at all?

Your one guy at 133M and been at peace since February 7th

JA started the war to low for his tech if he's at 1.6B already.

But meh, I only posted those to prove that Jake Liebenow doesn't really have room to talk about NATO's warchests, when I picked two people at random and they aren't exactly top notch.

I suppose if you feel the sample was not representative of the entire AA, I could continue spying new nations and enlarge the sample size if you feel it would help his case...

Your one guy at 133M and been at peace since February 7th

JA started the war to low for his tech if he's at 1.6B already.

But meh, I only posted those to prove that Jake Liebenow doesn't really have room to talk about NATO's warchests, when I picked two people at random and they aren't exactly top notch.

I suppose if you feel the sample was not representative of the entire AA, I could continue spying new nations and enlarge the sample size if you feel it would help his case...

What about the guy who declared on me with 5.5k infra and 30 mill? Or the guy who declared on me with 4k infra and... wait for it... 1.6 mill? It's not just Jake who's enjoying this. 

It's also a shame that NATO had to come shit up this thread cause I've really enjoyed the NPO front of this war. 

What about the guy who declared on me with 5.5k infra and 30 mill? Or the guy who declared on me with 4k infra and... wait for it... 1.6 mill? It's not just Jake who's enjoying this. 

It's also a shame that NATO had to come shit up this thread cause I've really enjoyed the NPO front of this war. 

Me. 

Also, we'll be fighting for some time, no worries!  I do wish Pacifica would hit us more as opposed to NATO - their warchests make me sad  :(

This comment here was posted by your member before anybody from NATO posted.  If this wasn't said, we wouldn't be here.  So blame Jake :P

Also, I'm sure I can come up with plenty of example of terrible Deinos warchests over the next few days, are we going to sit here and no u each other for the rest of the war?