MK's Bi-Annual-War Propaganda Workshop

Innerspeaker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of us are here playing a game and having fun, myself included.  I'd like to say everyone is, but the history of this game has proven that some people don't know how to "turn it off" and go outside.  It's like living with a comedian that's always "on".  The jokes just stop being funny at a certain point.  I hate having to be one of those guys that posts in these forums words to the effect of" : "you here to game, or you here to bust balls?  roll the damn dice..." because I come off looking like more of a hardass than I actually am, and honestly I like a little lulz in my games.  But when the moment has past (I think we all know what Alterego actually typed and what he actually meant and his word choice was poor), let's move on FFS.

With this convoluted mess of a statement we're no closer to moving on than we were before.  :S

Wow Alterego, there are children here! What will their parents think when they go home saying "yeah, well mom, your cooking certainly is bi" I mean, jeez, I know my parents would go crazy if I left them hanging like that.

Please forgive me. I thought i was dealing with the people who spent the last 3 years posting up various gayroller pictures. I didnt want to see roq naked but your alliance sure as hell posted it where myself & kids could see it. Suppose they call their moms and say "hey mom look at this members member" what would their mom think about that?

Please forgive me. I thought i was dealing with the people who spent the last 3 years posting up various gayroller pictures. I didnt want to see roq naked but your alliance sure as hell posted it where myself & kids could see it. Suppose they call their moms and say "hey mom look at this members member" what would their mom think about that?

Don't blame them for your/your school systems inability to appropriately teaching your kids about the facts of life.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

At what point did you think it wise to take your children on a trip through the Umbrella forums?

Discussion and debate over the use of 'bi', and the actions of alliances/community members as they pertain to the concept, is totally unrelated to the war and MK's fabulous propaganda. Return to the thread's intended topic and consider yourselves verbally warned. Further derailment of the thread will not be tolerated.

• 2 weeks later...