Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh
Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh [/i]

Hellas Declares War on The Warriors.

Because everybody knows how ths feels...

[SPOILER][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vAXeOCw7MrQ/T474THoBy9I/AAAAAAAAAuU/KUDQUBk5vag/s1600/e9e0ddf9ec56770b_Betrayal.jpg[/img][/SPOILER]

o/ Hellas
o/ Casualties

Hellas in Numbers :

- 32 Members
- Total Str : 281,000
- Infra : 51,219
- Tech : 5,674
- Nukes : 122

The Warriors in numbers :

- 53 members
- Total Str : 369,646
- Infra : 77,619
- Tech : 10,613
- Nukes : 41

[spoiler][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img802/4958/damnitwasso.png[/img] [/spoiler]

Edited by wasso

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chess Tyrant' timestamp='1358833945' post='3083242']
You put the nuke counts on the wrong alliances.

Edit: also, for those who care, Hellas 8.9K ANS to Warriors' 7K, as of 11:55 on the 21st.
[/quote]

What could possibly be the excuse for their nuke count and ANS? Certainly not war!

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1358835017' post='3083286']
What could possibly be the excuse for their nuke count and ANS? Certainly not war!
[/quote]
We did have a lot harder war than you guys did :P
Yours was longer but against much smaller nations, thats all. Most of yours was just a big tech raid.

o7 TO WARRRR!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1358836727' post='3083359']
We did have a lot harder war than you guys did :P
Yours was longer but against much smaller nations, thats all. Most of yours was just a big tech raid.

o7 TO WARRRR!
[/quote]
Do we have to go over the war thing again? No your's was easier because you kept more Money which our nations had to spend on fighting longer.

o/ To War
and to the only Attack I receive is a Blockade :blink:

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1358839472' post='3083430']
Do we have to go over the war thing again? No your's was easier because you kept more Money which our nations had to spend on fighting longer.[/quote]
Pfft y'all didn't spend too much money when all the other guys can hit you with are underdog attacks. Your top nations had no one in range pretty quickly and have sat around forever just collecting nukes, 80%+ of your nukes are in your top 4 nations. About half our nations got nuked in the RE war, you guys certainly can't say that. We've been playing catch-up with the top 5% ever since. Freddy asked why we don't have as many nukes and avg ns, and that's the answer.

Welp, let's see what kind of counter attack we do. It's about darn time Hellas's government grew a sack and attacked someone who wasn't an easy win, good to see. Especially on a Monday! We reserve the right to declare war on some smaller alliance(s) to give our little nations someone to fight too. We'll see how much free time I have today for that. Everybody have fun and let's get some casualties!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1358841396' post='3083454']
Pfft y'all didn't spend too much money when all the other guys can hit you with are underdog attacks. Your top nations had no one in range pretty quickly and have sat around forever just collecting nukes, 80%+ of your nukes are in your top 4 nations. About half our nations got nuked in the RE war, you guys certainly can't say that. We've been playing catch-up with the top 5% ever since. Freddy asked why we don't have as many nukes and avg ns, and that's the answer.

Welp, let's see what kind of counter attack we do. It's about darn time Hellas's government grew a sack and attacked someone who wasn't an easy win, good to see. Especially on a Monday! We reserve the right to declare war on some smaller alliance(s) to give our little nations someone to fight too. We'll see how much free time I have today for that. Everybody have fun and let's get some casualties!
[/quote]
When we have huge differentials between Top and Lower tier it makes it hard, while most of your alliance was nuked it kept everyone around the same area and again not depleting warchests. TPC wasn't at all underdogs once our top tier got out, they had people with 10mil and were really destroying some of our un experienced members.

The SE wars probably effected our blitz... I don't know why the top tier nations were late and let you guys get a counter that early :gag: (that didn't hit me) :mellow:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1358841396' post='3083454']

[/quote]

Once a Clash, always a Clash!

It is a downdeclare! Meeh ...

You have more nukes, you have more money! Meeh ...

You attacked us on Monday!!! Meeh ... Lol ... Lol ... Lol ...

Try something better! You asked for this and you got it!

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1358839472' post='3083430']
and to the only Attack I receive is a Blockade :blink:
[/quote]

That'd be me. I'm too busy with SE/college to fight effectively on this planet. I had a navy, you didn't... it was a match made in heaven.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358973745' post='3084225']
That'd be me. I'm too busy with SE/college to fight effectively on this planet. I had a navy, you didn't... it was a match made in heaven.
[/quote]
Continue I find no problem with it... and I forgot to buy a navy before nuked and selling 500 land might be the only option :(

So Warriors I hear you guys got a Multi...

Edited by bombuator

Swatch you got yourself nuked by a raid, clown. Never been much of a team player have you?

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1358874339' post='3083768']
Once a Clash, always a Clash!

It is a downdeclare! Meeh ...

You have more nukes, you have more money! Meeh ...

You attacked us on Monday!!! Meeh ... Lol ... Lol ... Lol ...

Try something better! You asked for this and you got it!
[/quote]

Said it before and I'll say it again: [url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/strawman.html"]Strawmen are stupid.[/url] Everytime.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1358974437' post='3084230']So Warriors I hear you guys got a Multi...
[/quote]

Careful what can of worms you open up, son. You're gonna have to eat 'em. Don't surprise me Hellas has to try and [s]play[/s] lie the moderation card. Every pathetic move, every time. At least they are consistent, right?

BTW, in a related stupidness, this is apparently the first war Hellas has ever tried resource changes for war, and they are only trying it because they saw we did it. Every other alliance has been using this for rounds now, ever since resources changes have been allowed. So far they are screwing it up, too. Check out wasso's nation for an example.

[quote]
[b]To:[/b] [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000011"]Clash[/url] [b] From:[/b] [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000001"]Alessandro[/url] [b] Date:[/b] 1/23/2013 10:03:21 AM

[b]Subject: [/b]RE: Battle Report

[b]Message:[/b] Actually we never chnaged resources before , and we noticed that you guys did a change , so we went for it . It's a nice new experience .
[/quote]

You guys suck.

Edited by Clash

Oops . I see my name . 

- 2i9qc6o.png

Intra alliance spy operations are not permitted. This is deemed as spy slot filling and nations involved will receive an in-game warning. If nations are caught using spy operations on nations in an alliance they are allied to in the course of an inter alliance war they will receive an in-game warning for illegal spy slot filling. This is detailed in the Cyber Nations forums Game Rules Thread as well as line 16 of the site Terms and Conditions.

And

To: Alessandro    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 1/23/2013 12:10:45 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your security systems and managed to change your DEFCON to level 1. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

We're cool people .We play to have fun. We try . Its called TE . But You Suck .
Edited by wasso

Would appear a few warriors nations are spy slot filling :o

No, he's just a noob who spied the wrong nation. Those two share 3 attackers and he just got confused when trying to war coordinate. It's far from the first time this has happened and it won't be the last time. If you've been around a while, you've seen nations of the same alliance accidently declare war on each other. Here is an example from the Warriors first round ever. I had him sniveled at for trying to spy cruise missiles. *sigh*

A spy attack from Defcon 2 went to Defcon 1 instead of lower.

Big deal.

The puppets crap from last round.

The multis crap.

Slot fillling crap.

It just keeps going don't it?

No, he's just a noob who spied the wrong nation. Those two share 3 attackers and he just got confused when trying to war coordinate. It's far from the first time this has happened and it won't be the last time. If you've been around a while, you've seen nations of the same alliance accidently declare war on each other. Here is an example from the Warriors first round ever. I had him sniveled at for trying to spy cruise missiles. *sigh*

A spy attack from Defcon 2 went to Defcon 1 instead of lower.

Big deal.

The puppets crap from last round.

The multis crap.

Slot fillling crap.

It just keeps going don't it?

Hmmm a noob that spied the wrong nation...... maybe possible if they weren't in the same alliance. 

Multis is a valid argument considering SAME TARGETS SLOT FILLING all of Steve sees and would think the same