Hellas Declaration of War on The Warriors

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I fought were a bunch of turtles who don't know how to fight a war and I crushed all of them. Next time find me more wars. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't found some on my own you would have down-declared all around me. How am I supposed to get casualties if my targets won't even ground attack me the last 3 days of the war?

Ok not so sure I approve of the way the quote feature works these days.

bombuator, on 27 Jan 2013 - 22:02, said: Everyone else got the memo but this guy

He got the memo too. Maybe he just doesn't like you?

Your nations who down-declared enough to avoid getting nuked are rebuilding already.

Let's see if the rest of you rebuild as an alliance better than you war, warchest and trade.

We'll see each other again sometime soon, Hellas.

Hellas #winning o/

Why would you ever think that? Your nation was 4k higher ns than mine was at wars' start and you are almost ZIed now. We utterly crushed your nation into pure turtle paste and your warchest says you won't be rebuilding very quickly either.

From war start numbers y'all posted: 

Hellas: 281,000ns / 32 nations = 8781 avg.

Warriors: 369,646ns / 53 nations = 6874 avg

Difference = 1907 avg

Now?

Hellas: 4,548 avg

Warriors: 4,138 avg

Difference: 410ns

Overall Hellas lost a much greater percentage of their ns and infra than we did.

All kinds of talk, Hellas. All kinds. You sure don't walk the walk.

Why would you ever think that? Your nation was 4k higher ns than mine was at wars' start and you are almost ZIed now. We utterly crushed your nation into pure turtle paste and your warchest says you won't be rebuilding very quickly either.

From war start numbers y'all posted: 
Hellas: 281,000ns / 32 nations = 8781 avg.
Warriors: 369,646ns / 53 nations = 6874 avg
Difference = 1907 avg

Now?
Hellas: 4,548 avg
Warriors: 4,138 avg
Difference: 410ns

Overall Hellas lost a much greater percentage of their ns and infra than we did.
All kinds of talk, Hellas. All kinds. You sure don't walk the walk.

First of all , I was fighting 5 nations by myself . You don't expect a lot when you're such situation . I might be close to ZI , but I'm proud of myself .

- Turtles ? Yes I did turtle ONLY on the last day of the War . you don't expect me to buy and deploy soldiers to an unqual ground attack .

- downdeclare : hmmm .. I shall remind you of your 3 multies who got deleted who down declared like hell on the first day of War , which was the reason that pushed us to kick them out of the game . And don't forget , we're 30 , your'e 50 .

One more question , why do you cry a lot ? Or is it your strategy to get everyone's attention ?

And here are the results Before/After the War Done Only for CLash !

Before the War
Hellas in Numbers :

- 32 Members
- Total Str : 281,000
- Infra : 51,219
- Tech : 5,674

-  Nukes :122 

The Warriors in numbers :

- 53 members
- Total Str : 369,646
- Infra : 77,619
- Tech : 10,613
- Nukes : 41

After the War

Hellas in Numbers :

- 32 Members
- Total Str :145,808 = 135,192 Lose
- Infra : 27,556 = 23,663 Lose
- Tech : 3,768 = 1,906 Lose
- Nukes : 75 = 47 Nukes been Used 

The Warriors in numbers :

- 53 members
- Total Str : 218,646 = 151,000 Lose
- Infra : 43,211 = 34,408 Lose
- Tech : 6,858 = 3,755 Lose
- Nukes : 7 =  34 Nukes been Used 
----------------------------------

And That's  without using all of our nukes   + 3 of our top nations were inactive due to real life . 

By the Way , Clash , next time , make sure you guys hold enough number of warchests . Only few of you were holding > 15M .  Your mid-low tier had candies and were selling their houses to fight  .

---------------------------------

Hellas #winning o/ :)

-----------------------------

Edited by wasso

It was a good war, thanks everyone who fought fair and gave me a lot of dead dudes :D Also Clash you started the war as almost 15k ns, now you are almost 7k, sure you crushed everyone and you received no damage. And yeah you had multies in your alliance (and thankfully they got deleted), so maybe next time you should look after your members then blindly defend them. Try to enjoy war at once and stop complaining about everything :)

It's not about the stats on the day the war ends, it's about the stats when everyone ha used their warchest and rebuilt, if you keep no warchest you aren't going anywhere any time soon

i found this war fun personally despite being attacked by 2 nations with 5k more ns than me allowed me to get my kill count high and help take down their top guy. wish i could have battled with him more but atlas he decided not to rearm after the third day :(

Got attacked today by someone Blackthorne from tW.

Ah yes, n00bs. Adorable. We have another who literally didn't know HOW to peace out a war and I had to tell him, step by step. While I appreciate his enthusiasm, I messaged you both on it already.

First of all , I was fighting 5 nations by myself . You don't expect a lot when you're such situation . I might be close to ZI , but I'm proud of myself .

- Turtles ? Yes I did turtle ONLY on the last day of the War . you don't expect me to buy and deploy soldiers to an unqual ground attack .

- downdeclare : hmmm .. I shall remind you of your 3 multies who got deleted who down declared like hell on the first day of War , which was the reason that pushed us to kick them out of the game . And don't forget , we're 30 , your'e 50 .

One more question , why do you cry a lot ? Or is it your strategy to get everyone's attention ?

You were NOT by yourself, you just fought that way. Each of your wars had other wars too. I should expect better than THAT. Nor does that explain the number of defeat alerts I had on you :P

Once again, just another stupid lie: No multies.

Just another in a long line to stupid Hellas lies and BS.

We DID have three nations who thought they had discovered a new way to avoid getting nukes spied away, one they didn't know happened to be against the rules. They were not aware it was, after all, it's an easy thing to catch. Twas done out of ignorance not malice. TE lost 3 good people over it. I'm not sure why you'd be proud of that - except you guys are lying weasels, and it's right in character.

You were 30 with about a 2000ns per nation advantage, that was down to 400 by war's end. I think we have much better cash left after the war too, and when we start rebuilding, we will do so better than you will. We build better than you, we trade better than you, we war better than you and we warchest better than you.

Crying is bleating crap like:

"You guys have multis!"

"You had twice as many nations as we did!"

"You guys only attacked us cause you are TPC puppets!"

Use tissue next time instead.

Clash you started the war as almost 15k ns, now you are almost 7k, sure you crushed everyone and you received no damage.

Strawmen STILL suck.

Almania infra: 91.06 (Peak Infrastructure 2,299.99)

Chaos infra: 1,081.81 (Peak Infrastructure 2,999.73)

Wasso infra: 248.19 (Peak Infrastructure 2,561.35)

Discord: 1,447.42 (Peak Infrastructure 2,499.99)

The math says they lost, on average, well over twice the infra I did and the last two had 4000k more NS than I did before the war started. I unquestionably won MY wars. Next time why don't YOU try me? I declared three wars on Hellas. Hellas declared no wars on me. Y'all 'fraid?

Added: OK realllyyy don't like the new forums quote feature much :(

Edited by Clash