Hellas Declaration of War on The Warriors

Hmmm a noob that spied the wrong nation...... maybe possible if they weren't in the same alliance. 

Multis is a valid argument considering SAME TARGETS SLOT FILLING all of Steve sees and would think the same

I posted an example of a nation accidentally declaring war on his own alliance. A spy attack is a bit less than that, especially when they share three wars and were trying to coordinate against them. He just clicked on the wrong link. I don't know how everybody else does it, but I make our target lists with nations in teams. It helps with war coordination. Don't you?

No, it certainly isn't. The argument I got from Wasso was you thought that because the two nations in question both had Fillipino names and had the same resources. Umm, so? How the hell do you get that conclusion? Only y'all get that, nobody else. It's like saying all nations from Puerto Rico are too.

BTW that is the discussion that led to you guys trying resource changes, which you are apparently the last AA in TE to do. If you had been doing this since the rules were changed to allow it, you wouldn't have gone there on this. You'd know the real answer without having to make up a stupid one.

War coordination, resource swaps, I honestly feel like I'm teaching y'all how to war lol

I already know I am on the battlefields.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted an example of a nation accidentally declaring war on his own alliance. A spy attack is a bit less than that, especially when they share three wars and were trying to coordinate against them. He just clicked on the wrong link. I don't know how everybody else does it, but I make our target lists with nations in teams. It helps with war coordination. Don't you?

No, it certainly isn't. The argument I got from Wasso was you thought that because the two nations in question both had Fillipino names and had the same resources. Umm, so? How the hell do you get that conclusion? Only y'all get that, nobody else. It's like saying all nations from Puerto Rico are too.

BTW that is the discussion that led to you guys trying resource changes, which you are apparently the last AA in TE to do. If you had been doing this since the rules were changed to allow it, you wouldn't have gone there on this. You'd know the real answer without having to make up a stupid one.

War coordination, resource swaps, I honestly feel like I'm teaching y'all how to war lol

I already know I am on the battlefields.

It seems that Mods had a different opinion about this, eh Clash?!

Your lies and unfair game and war practices do not give an honour to Warriors! 3 Warriors out of game for a start!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

Oh, I'm all for that drink, but before I do I want Clash to tell me one simple thing if he can? Some of your alliance members in this round and even the last round seem to have more than one account, hence why we keep refering to the term 'Multi's'. I know this, because they have repeatedly attacked me. Explain this one, how can someone that has one name, and full trades, assigned to Warriors, also have another nation with a few changed words/numbers in the user name, have also the same trades, but no alliance. The Alliance named nation attacks the opposition in question (me), whilst the non-alliance nation seems to build up taxes, improvements, wonders, etc, but is stupid enough to send in-game messages, hence giving itself away as a multi! As soon as the named nation goes into anarchy and is effectively knocked out of the game, the non-alliance nation, suddenly shows up as being in 'Warriors' and then starts a new war declaration on the nation that the 1st anarchied named nation was unable to fight. We've all seen it, as we've all been keeping tabs on the names; and Warriors aren't the only nation doing it! A recent war with another alliance had members using multi's. The mods clearly spotted the IP's being the same, as 3 have since been removed from the game, no doubt those nations have had a good spanking from Admin for creating more than one nation, but I have to ask you another question, sorry. For somoeone that's supposed to know so much about what is going on in their own alliance, why don't you know about the multiple accounts your members' are creating and using in-game, because clearly Admin has spotted them, otherwise they wouldn't have been deleted!!

Hellas and The Warriors agreed to Peace Sunday-monday update ,Tonight . It was fun , Good fight everyone . Good luck on the rebuilding process .

Hmm so someone doesn't like peace in Warriors?

To: Fighter26 From: bombuator Date: 1/27/2013 11:11:52 AM Subject: Peace Already meet Message: Send Peace to my nation or I declare on you with all my money. Understand?

To: bombuator From: Fighter26 Date: 1/27/2013 4:07:19 PM Subject: RE: Peace Already meet Message: There is no peace as far as I as I know. Clash is the only one who would tell me that. Try another gimmick next time to save your turtling nation who wardec'd me and denied me a fair fight. Have a good day. Save your turtling nation if we haven't reached peace why wouldn't I attack right away?

Either Clash didn't send out the messages to everyone or didn't send them out at all. If the situation is not fixed by update I will be engaging this little noob. He broke Peace Terms, but the regular Peace Terms are still in effect, I will only hold the war until situation resolved etc.

Edited by bombuator

I don't believe they have all been told yet!! I've been hit today by AlexanderRM and Moore Victor. I didn't declare on them, they declared on me. The other guy, my target, his nation vanished this morning from my war and battle section, so I looked him up and there appears to be no record of his nation! Go figure. I'll see at update if I get hit by the above 2 nations again, or if the message has gotten through.

Hellas and The Warriors agreed to Peace Sunday-monday update

I agree that somebody is confused here. It just doesn't seem to be the TW nation.

Hmm so someone doesn't like peace in Warriors?

To: Fighter26 From: bombuator Date: 1/27/2013 11:11:52 AM Subject: Peace Already meet Message: Send Peace to my nation or I declare on you with all my money. Understand?

To: bombuator From: Fighter26 Date: 1/27/2013 4:07:19 PM Subject: RE: Peace Already meet Message: There is no peace as far as I as I know. Clash is the only one who would tell me that. Try another gimmick next time to save your turtling nation who wardec'd me and denied me a fair fight. Have a good day. Save your turtling nation if we haven't reached peace why wouldn't I attack right away?

Either Clash didn't send out the messages to everyone or didn't send them out at all. If the situation is not fixed by update I will be engaging this little noob. He broke Peace Terms, but the regular Peace Terms are still in effect, I will only hold the war until situation resolved etc.

Give them a chance to get the message out and I believe your post about peace states at the update. Also, noone from OP would peace out because any enemy nation told them to.

Give them a chance to get the message out and I believe your post about peace states at the update. Also, noone from OP would peace out because any enemy nation told them to.

I agree with that, but no other war decs for 3 days and this guy had to do it. Everyone else got the memo but this guy

Bomb, they may be busy out there cleaning IPs, checking forums, desktops, portables, mobile phones etc. after the deletion of a few of them :)

Their roster must be screwed up when those 3 got deleted ;)

As I said on IRC, it's stupid to stipulate partial peace. No new wars? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, my friend. In TE, as long as anybody in my alliance is fighting, it's total war. War is war. Peace is peace. How can mixing the two possibly seem like a good idea?