Declaration of Re-Existence

Turetel

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358391779' post='3077820']
Haha. Yeah. You should stop spinning so much before you fall down a staircase, bud.
[/quote]
You seem to know alot about it, friend. Hope it didnt hurt much. Thanks for the tip.

Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358391929' post='3077821']

You seem to know alot about it, friend, hope it didnt hurt much. Thanks for the tip.
[/quote]
Calling people who left their alliance out to dry when things weren't going their way is spin? Either way you view what has happened to Chax, this lot in FEAR are cowards. Which is worse than I could have ever said of the first incarnation.

Speaking as Vice Chancellor of FEAR 2.0, we would have never left BFF out to dry. I personally was sticking around in BFF until it "stabilized or sank". Unfortunately, the government of BFF decided to let it sink.

HOWEVER, had BFF been attacked, FEAR would have been there to defend in any capacity we legally could.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358392902' post='3077823']
Speaking as Vice Chancellor of FEAR 2.0, we would have never left BFF out to dry. I personally was sticking around in BFF until it "stabilized or sank". Unfortunately, [b]the government of BFF decided to let it sink[/b].[/quote]
Was that the gov that scarpered over to FEAR 2.0?

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358392902' post='3077823']
HOWEVER, had BFF been attacked, [b]FEAR would have been there to defend in any capacity we legally could[/b].
[/quote]
And what 'legal capacity' would that be (if anything) given that FEAR 2.0 only seems to have a protectorate treaty with TORN? Wouldn't TORN's conflicting treaty with NEW tie your hands in that regard?

e:

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358389463' post='3077802']
No, you're just pissed that GOONS's old friends are back. Its good to know that your desire to destroy FEAR still remains strong.
[/quote]
As the don pointed out, that enmity had long-since died in the !@#$ - by the time of the merger, it was more of a long-running gag than anything else, as I understood it.

That said, I fear that FEAR 2.0 may not have the same character as the old alliance, given the circumstances of its formation.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

That depends on what NEW did. Remember, prior to the split, we were expecting NEW to continue trying to hit NSO/NPO, thus allowing FEAR to assist.

Chax's mention of NEW attacking BFF was misinformed, amusing he was so rapidly believed.

Nobody who presently resides or has ever resided on the FEAR AA was involved in the decision to merge BFF into INT. When FEAR split, we were under the assumption that BFF would hold together. Clearly we were wrong.

edit:
I do agree, FEAR 2.0 will not be the same as the original. We will hold many of the original values, but the member base has seen a dramatic change from the days when Canik ran the show. However, I look forward to seeing what the future will bring.

Edited by thedon125

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358394068' post='3077828']
I do agree, FEAR 2.0 will not be the same as the original. We will hold many of the original values, but the member base has seen a dramatic change from the days when Canik ran the show. However, I look forward to seeing what the future will bring.
[/quote]

For me personally, the original values are the most important of an alliance. As long-time ally of FEAR, we know that name FEAR herself will always full of loyalty, friendship, and integrity despite member base changes. We will support FEAR as best as we can :wub:

Nobody who presently resides or has ever resided on the FEAR AA was involved in the decision to merge BFF into INT. When FEAR split, we were under the assumption that BFF would hold together. Clearly we were wrong.
[/quote]
So by taking a large chunk of government from an alliance in turmoil, from problems you all helped to set forth, you expected to help BFF. Okay.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358386708' post='3077785']
I feel like forming a new alliance during a war scenario is a !@#$%* move. As has been established, BFF was in multiple scenarios where war would approach them.

And the BFF merge into INT doesn't prevent them from rolling out, whereas IIRC NEW and TORN have a treaty, before anyone tries to argue this point. FEAR are cowards. Always have been an awful alliance. Hope they all get hammered.
[/quote]

Watching another treaty partner disapear must upset you I imagine. For I cant honestly take this post seriously given the entire situation that has unfolded around BFF in the last week. Do you honestly, honestly think the FEAR demerge has anything at all to do with pixel hugging? If so you have not been paying much attention.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358392051' post='3077822']
this lot in FEAR are cowards. [/quote]

You are trying really hard to get everyone to beat to your own drum.

Have you even looks at some of the people within FEAR, I can already pick out Boris, turtle and Vesp. None who from my memory have shown cowardice in the face of anything.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1358396586' post='3077857']

Watching another treaty partner disapear must upset you I imagine. For I cant honestly take this post seriously given the entire situation that has unfolded around BFF in the last week. Do you honestly, honestly think the FEAR demerge has anything at all to do with pixel hugging? If so you have not been paying much attention.
[/quote]
Physical damage isn't the only thing to run from. Especially in a political scenario like this.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1358396586' post='3077857']
Watching [b]another [/b]treaty partner disapear must upset you I imagine. For I cant honestly take this post seriously given the entire situation that has unfolded around BFF in the last week. Do you honestly, honestly think the FEAR demerge has anything at all to do with pixel hugging? If so you have not been paying much attention.
[/quote]
What do you mean another one?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358397220' post='3077864']
Physical damage isn't the only thing to run from. Especially in a political scenario like this.
[/quote]

Had you only said that to BFF leadership before they throw NEW under the bus...

That depends on what NEW did. Remember, prior to the split, we were expecting NEW to continue trying to hit NSO/NPO, thus allowing FEAR to assist.

Chax's mention of NEW attacking BFF was misinformed, amusing he was so rapidly believed.

edit:
[/quote]

bring Canik back; he's awesome.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358400572' post='3077883']

Had you only said that to BFF leadership before they throw NEW under the bus...
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure in another topic you admitted BFF was right. Shut it.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358386708' post='3077785']

FEAR are cowards. Always have been an awful alliance. Hope they all get hammered.
[/quote] glad to see you still love them GOONS.. wkwkwkwkwkwk

In my opinion, FEAR is awesome, and I am glad they're back :wub:

o/ FEAR

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358402634' post='3077894']
glad to see you still love them GOONS.. wkwkwkwkwkwk

In my opinion, FEAR is awesome, and I am glad they're back :wub:

o/ FEAR
[/quote]
I am by no means the voice of GOONS. Most of GOONS can at least tolerate FEAR, or did I dunno. Hell, most GOONS don't care what goes on so long as we can crush something.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358402028' post='3077892']
I'm pretty sure in another topic you admitted BFF was right. Shut it.
[/quote]

You're mistaken, never said they were right in cancel the treaty, I said they were stupid for signing it.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1358403234' post='3077897']
you know that's impossible.
[/quote]

Finally people is slowly understanding that.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358404322' post='3077904']

You're mistaken, never said they were right in cancel the treaty, I said they were stupid for signing it.
[/quote]
You never once so much as implied that you would do what BFF did in the same situation?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358404790' post='3077905']
You never once so much as implied that you would do what BFF did in the same situation?
[/quote]

I'd never be in the same situation because I'm not an idiot to sign MADPs.

As you can see when I answered this question [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114726&view=findpost&p=3074949"]here[/url].

Edited by D34th