A Statement from BFF

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357956525' post='3075137']
Is that really the best thing you could come up with?
[/quote]

fine .

sure BFF is being cool with the whole we will help you for 3 days but thats not what a true ally is. a real ally would be like NEW youre an idiot and were done but we are still blood brothers and ill fight till the end with you. they are worse then what IRON did to NPO right before Karma. at least iron admitted they were cowards. and then at least they said awee $%&@ NPO we love you here we will burn with you.

@crownguard fair enough I drink Mickeys hbu?

Edited by KenoCore

Depends on the night or day.

I'm partial to hard cider and applejack as a old standby. My favorite whisky (Irish) is Redbreast. I also favor a good Riesling when I want to be classy.

Beer....probably some of the local stuff here such as Seadog Blue Paw and Shipyard Pumpkinhead/Applehead Ale. Shock Top, Killian's for more mainstream beers.

Harder liquors...favorites are probably ouzo or sambuca.

EDIT: Though the best drink in the world is the one in your hand.

Edited by Crownguard

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357956943' post='3075142']
fine .

sure BFF is being cool with the whole we will help you for 3 days but thats not what a true ally is. a real ally would be like NEW youre an idiot and were done but we are still blood brothers and ill fight till the end with you. they are worse then what IRON did to NPO right before Karma. at least iron admitted they were cowards. and then at least they said awee $%&@ NPO we love you here we will burn with you.

@crownguard fair enough I drink Mickeys hbu?
[/quote]

Alliances have dropped out of major wars after a week of fighting, so you say helping for a few weeks is nothing? NEW violated the treaty, BFF has no contractual obligation to do anything for them. They are at least willing to do something which is far more than they deserve. Perhaps you just need to move along and realize any help that BFF gives is more than NEW deserves at this point.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1357957210' post='3075143']
Depends on the night or day.

I'm partial to hard cider and applejack as a old standby. My favorite whisky (Irish) is Redbreast. I also favor a good Riesling when I want to be classy.

Beer....probably some of the local stuff here such as Seadog Blue Paw and Shipyard Pumpkinhead/Applehead Ale. Shock Top, Killian's for more mainstream beers.

Harder liquors...favorites are probably ouzo or sambuca.

EDIT: Though the best drink in the world is the one in your hand.
[/quote]

......... were friends now you have no choice were getting !@#$ faced on my 21st April 2nd this year. and we shall then bar right each other over this game. and then get even drunker and laugh about how goofy we are to fight over a browser game...then awkward silence and fight again. and then black out dru k.

sorry not all alliances think and run like yours but im biased because NEW is our brother.

Edited by KenoCore

I do not need an excuse to get plastered, so no worries.

What we object to is not being told a damn thing by our allies about a situation of going to war. While some of us are all gung-ho about war, that's pretty shady to screw over the rest of our members for not being given a reason why they deserve to be destroyed too.

So yeah...if NEW is going to war and had told us, maybe that would have changed some things. Just going off and starting with one without telling anyone a damn thing...that's bull#$%^.

If it were about just fighting and laughing about it, hell that's easy. Unfortunately when you put into play that not everyone you end up responsible for wants a war, that's how it gets complicated.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1357958284' post='3075156']

What we object to is not being told a damn thing by our allies about a situation of going to war. While some of us are all gung-ho about war, that's pretty shady to screw over the rest of our members for not being given a reason why they deserve to be destroyed too.

So yeah...if NEW is going to war and had told us, maybe that would have changed some things. Just going off and starting with one without telling anyone a damn thing...that's bull#$%^.

If it were about just fighting and laughing about it, hell that's easy. Unfortunately when you put into play that not everyone you end up responsible for wants a war, that's how it gets complicated.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/NEW-DF_War"]INT fought in this.[/url] How did you not know you were signing with an alliance that likes to get into fights?

[/quote]

sorry if you thought the last line was for you it wasent. you were the drinking part bloodfury got the not all alliances work like yours blah blah blah

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1357958323' post='3075157']
This thread only proves that treaties means nothing but S.H.I.T
especially for the MADP one.

and BFF, Some name you have there, Blood For Friends...?
maybe you can consider a new name... :lol1:
[/quote]

Hahaha, I'm sorry this is gold.

[color=#505050][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]<Chax[BFF|Gov]> my only request is that you make NEW and Kaskus pay heavily for this. I hated Kaskus already,[/size][/font][/color]

I have conducted an internal investigation to find out which one of us have ever did soemthing wrong to BFF or hitted BFF. The investigation came out that your hated is the side effect of our "wakakaka" spell that we intentionally for NSO but somehow you were in between and took our "wakakaka" spell.

Hence I'm still confused why you hated NEW so much as they have no ability to launch "wakakaka" spell and they are extreamly inactive. I can not contacted their Gov as they are all still sleeping after New Year heavy party in Bali island. They only woke up to max military as I know they will roll with you to bring down "errr....you-know-who" AA.

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1357958323' post='3075157']
This thread only proves that treaties means nothing but S.H.I.T
especially for the MADP one.

and BFF, Some name you have there, Blood For Friends...?
maybe you can consider a new name... :lol1:
[/quote]

Its !@#$%^&* For Friends

Bruakakakakkaka <----- upgraded wakakak spell

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357958714' post='3075166']
That has no relevance to anything I said.
[/quote]

you said alot of major alliances have done that in war. thats illogical to us as thats sad and depressing. once a brother always a brother NEW stood by BFF thick and thin BFF could have warred every alliance onCN and NEW would have said when do you want us to declare on them? even without forwarning NEW.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357958967' post='3075171']
you said alot of major alliances have done that in war. thats illogical to us as thats sad and depressing. once a brother always a brother NEW stood by BFF thick and thin BFF could have warred every alliance onCN and NEW would have said when do you want us to declare on them? even without forwarning NEW.
[/quote]

Exactly.
And when NEW is in trouble, they will ask BFF to step back and take the down alone. like what happen in DF war?

HOLY!@#$, there were logs say that they will activating treaty. Doesnt sound like NEW.
Nevertheless, damage is done.

Edited by sigelopisan

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1357958967' post='3075171']
[/quote]

Ahh, yes I am sure NEW is a good ally when they are playing by the rules and aren't risking the safety of all their allies. But it doesn't change the fact that they did threaten the safety of their allies without even warning them first. Which brings us back to the same point that you keep trying to avoid, NEW violated the treaty and are getting more than they deserve. You need to just open your eyes and realize this and quit trying to throw the argument into areas that aren't even relevant to the situation. No matter how hard you try to spin, NEW was in the wrong and BFF made the right choice and is getting more than any other alliance would give them in this situation. This has been repeated by myself as well as numerous others. Just walk away.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1357959392' post='3075174']
Exactly.
And when NEW is in trouble, they will ask BFF to step back and take the down alone. like what happen in DF war?

HOLY!@#$, there were logs say that they will activating treaty. Doesnt sound like NEW.
Nevertheless, damage is done.
[/quote]

I doubt the log was posted in its entirety. There had to be more discussions. On another note "We are activating the treaty :D... if you don't mind" or whatever hardly sounds like a harsh demand. I would love for the NEW leader to come here and shed some more light on the situation.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1357945945' post='3075027']

That is the most contemptible thing I have read since 2010 my nation declared itself. Never in my life would I have thought to see you say this.

You had every right to cancel on NEW, you had no right to negotiate a deal that would see you get early peace by offering up NEW on a platter. My god man, what happened to you guys?!?!
[/quote]

Agreed, as an ex member of FEAR and a founder of BFF, this is truly deplorable. Yes you were in a !@#$ situation, doesn't give you license to $%&@ over an ally.

Figures the idea came from MK, those guys are pros at screwing allies over. However, i didn't know there were so influential to you. When are you planning on joining DH, looks like you'll fit in just fine

What happened to you guys, I hardly recognize you.

[color=#505050][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]<Chax[BFF|Gov]> Excellent. Our only worry is that when NPO hits kaskus, NEW will defend Kaskus and blow this !@#$ up[/size][/font][/color]

Chax, I thought you are a smart guy. Don't you recall the KASKUS-GOONS war? You think you smart and cancel your precious treaty to .
Everyone knows this, Chax. Having NEW is like having kids with a shotgun while you are a fifth grader.

wakakakakak

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357959594' post='3075176']
Ahh, yes I am sure NEW is a good ally when they are playing by the rules and aren't risking the safety of all their allies. But it doesn't change the fact that they did threaten the safety of their allies without even warning them first. Which brings us back to the same point that you keep trying to avoid, NEW violated the treaty and are getting more than they deserve. You need to just open your eyes and realize this and quit trying to throw the argument into areas that aren't even relevant to the situation. No matter how hard you try to spin, NEW was in the wrong and BFF made the right choice and is getting more than any other alliance would give them in this situation. This has been repeated by myself as well as numerous others. Just walk away.
[/quote]

NEW was wrong for aiding ally ? an ally that in many sense is NEW. many could argue NEW and Kaskus are the same alliance you could argue they arent. I personally think were 2 alliances joined by brotherhood. something your alliance will never get to achieve because you approve of things like this.

what is not arguable is that NEW and Kaskus are allies. both alliances will tell you we are allies both sides will tell you we dont need a dumb treaty that sets limitations on our friendship. you are bound to your allies in words we are bound by blood and brotherhood. face the un deniable truth shown in the GOON Kaskus war and now in this one and stop hiding behind your "oh their was no treaty" bull.

[quote name='Dcrews' timestamp='1357959783' post='3075180']
Figures the idea came from MK, those guys are pros at screwing allies over. However, i didn't know there were so influential to you. When are you planning on joining DH, looks like you'll fit in just fine

What happened to you guys, I hardly recognize you.
[/quote]

I see the tinfoil hats are being handed out early tonight.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1357959594' post='3075176']
[/quote]

When NEW have ever not play by the rule? As I recall, only one time when they hit DF.

Now you tell me, did they throw their allies under the bus? WHat did they did? They go public to tell their allies to stay out of it.