An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356889433' post='3069438']
He's already asked for us to surrender, that is not happening and we will continue to fight until they realize this. Don't be all mardy and butt hurt because they stripped you to the bone and made you have to call in an entire bloc to help.
[/quote]

the guy casually watching you guys punch way over your weight class from the sideline is more butthurt than the guy who feels the need to post a rebuttal to everything he sees? i don't care that Kaskus has not yet gone back on their word in this conflict, my comment was that they had previously.

and you guys look ridiculous, by the way. at least everyone hated goons and could get behind them burning. here, you've jumped the shark totally.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1357166056' post='3070583']
the guy casually watching you guys punch way over your weight class from the sideline is more butthurt than the guy who feels the need to post a rebuttal to everything he sees? i don't care that Kaskus has not yet gone back on their word in this conflict, my comment was that they had previously.

and you guys look ridiculous, by the way. at least everyone hated goons and could get behind them burning. here, you've jumped the shark totally.
[/quote]

Say mongy things and I'll counter them. Don't and I wont. Of coarse you're not butt hurt that you got showed up in your last conflict. I mean i know I'd be butt hurt. If you don't care about us not going back on our word, then why mention it in the first place, seriously? Kaskus made a good job of ripping your alliance, I'm confident win or lose they will inflict more damage than it's worth for NSO. At the end it wont be terms with us surrendering.

GOONS should have chased me for aiding doornail, it's what we really wanted, not this distraction from NSO. Sorry My bad, I forgot, you joined some SW fanboi club.

Your loss is well worth all the education our noobs experiencing their first war are getting [at least 70 of our nations fit this category - congrats on your [i]amazing[/i] prowess against these nations btw].

It'll make your surrender that much sweeter.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357170168' post='3070635']
Your loss is well worth all the education our noobs experiencing their first war are getting [at least 70 of our nations fit this category - congrats on your [i]amazing[/i] prowess against these nations btw].

[/quote]
My advice to you is that the surrender that you want will come more quickly if you ask your allies to assist you to achieve it. The posturing you see here from Kaskus is because what you're promising them doesn't seem to be happening, after having a quick glance at your war screens.

Given our past experience with dealing with them, I can highly recommend utilising swift and overwhelming force to put them down and force them to a surrender, as Kaskus doesn't seem to recognise anything else.

e: I do extend my sincerest sympathies to you - it sounds like your efforts at pre-war and mid-war "diplomacy" and "negotiations" were very similar in character to those which Sardonic et. al. had to endure. In the future, I wouldn't bother. Just put them to the sword and be done with it.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1357171761' post='3070648']
My advice to you is that the surrender that you want will come more quickly if you ask your allies to assist you to achieve it. The posturing you see here from Kaskus is because what you're promising them doesn't seem to be happening, after having a quick glance at your war screens.

Given our past experience with dealing with them, I can highly recommend utilising swift and overwhelming force to put them down and force them to a surrender, as Kaskus doesn't seem to recognise anything else.

e: I do extend my sincerest sympathies to you - it sounds like your efforts at pre-war and mid-war "diplomacy" and "negotiations" were very similar in character to those which Sardonic et. al. had to endure. In the future, I wouldn't bother. Just put them to the sword and be done with it.
[/quote]

I have to concur with my GOONS friend here. There's no shame in taking a beat-the-hell-out-of-it-with-overwhelming-force-until-it-dies approach. You've proven all your points. But it seems pretty clear diplomacy has run its course. They can claim that you guys had to call in allies to win, but that's solely because they're too stupid to care that they're as thick as the world makes them out to be. Might as well go to secure a win by curbstomping them. 's just strategy.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[/quote]

As a member of the Inquisition I can tell you that we are doing marvelously considering some of our war wheels were not properly oiled, that said I'd rather not see our allies dragged in here as it might give certain other parties the desire to join in as well, which would not be good for them at all.

Ah well here is to some good old fashion burning! Cheers mates!

[quote]
I simply disagree with you.[/quote]

This is the problem, that you think just because you disagree with what is the truth and standard for the world of Bob that it means you are in the right. The primary thing you need to remember is that in negotiations you have to compromise, if you don't compromise this happens. By your actions you are condoning what Smurf did, meaning your Alliance now has the taint of accepting and condoning the spying of other alliances which is a stigma that will follow you for a long time. But I don't know if world politics and whether or not your allies, both present and future and their reactions to this will do anything for you.

[quote]
If this is NSO official standing on this matter, we have nothing left to discuss now, really.
[/quote]

I am not anyone in any real position to make such a claim, the fact that you want to shut down negotiations simply because a member of the NSO wants more blood for how you have treated NSO shows just how idiotic you are. Please learn something, the members will sometimes have a different view than the leadership, maybe you should try asking Ray or Dilber what the official line is instead of going off what you THINK it is.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1355928623' post='3065810']
I am willing to bet 50 tech that you guys will call in your allies before Kaskus does.

-omfg

edit: saving myself from the double post

Maybe pummeled is too strong of a war. Though I did not check every single 24 declarations, the few I did check, NSO nations were in anarchy.

-omfg
[/quote]
Someone may be paying soon
[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1355929233' post='3065815']
I'll take that action.

-lmnop
[/quote]w
ill Pollard pay? will NSO call in help?
[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1355930895' post='3065823']
Yeah Kaskus, make this guy come out to play at least.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=503788"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=503788[/url]
[/quote]
he was out pummeled pollard, now back in peace for a reattack
[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1355931144' post='3065826']
Kaskus would have to call in allies(equals) after NSO.
I would take that bet.
[/quote]
another bet taken,
[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355931287' post='3065827']
Many a people would have lost that bet in the Legion war had the bookies been about. I don't think you know what the Sith are about. This is now a situation where both Kaskus and New Sith Order excel and enjoy.

Enjoy.

Tan, you could have told me sooner this would have been the only option and save me two days of watching the PMs box and clock :P
[/quote]
leader says NO! NSO excel and enjoy war too much.

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1357170168' post='3070635']

[/quote] Allow me to quote this before disappear :smug:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1357190998' post='3070825']
Well from the looks of things, it's good to see you haven't lost your tenacity Kaskus. Good luck.
[/quote]

Thank you. Appreciate the good luck wishes.

Happy new year.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1357178163' post='3070702']
As a member of the Inquisition I can tell you that we are doing marvelously considering some of our war wheels were not properly oiled, that said I'd rather not see our allies dragged in here as it might give certain other parties the desire to join in as well, which would not be good for them at all.

Ah well here is to some good old fashion burning! Cheers mates!
[/quote]

This is the kind of positive attitude we love to see from both side in this conflict.

This is the problem, that you think just because you disagree with what is the truth and standard for the world of Bob that it means you are in the right. The primary thing you need to remember is that in negotiations you have to compromise, if you don't compromise this happens. By your actions you are condoning what Smurf did, meaning your Alliance now has the taint of accepting and condoning the spying of other alliances which is a stigma that will follow you for a long time. But I don't know if world politics and whether or not your allies, both present and future and their reactions to this will do anything for you.
[/quote]

Just because it is what everybody do, it does not make it the right thing to do.
We will not sell our member, sell our soul just so that we adhere to your standard.
You and us are different. And for that I am grateful.

I am not anyone in any real position to make such a claim, the fact that you want to shut down negotiations simply because a member of the NSO wants more blood for how you have treated NSO shows just how idiotic you are. Please learn something, the members will sometimes have a different view than the leadership, maybe you should try asking Ray or Dilber what the official line is instead of going off what you THINK it is.
[/quote]

That is why I said IF. Calm down, panic does not help.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1357174765' post='3070663']
I have to concur with my GOONS friend here. There's no shame in taking a beat-the-hell-out-of-it-with-overwhelming-force-until-it-dies approach. You've proven all your points. But it seems pretty clear diplomacy has run its course. They can claim that you guys had to call in allies to win, but that's solely because they're too stupid to care that they're as thick as the world makes them out to be. Might as well go to secure a win by curbstomping them. 's just strategy.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Unlike GOONS, NSO actually know how to fight, and do enjoy a fair boxing.
A look at Rayvon and Dilber post at the beginning of the war will give you some hint.
Good luck trying to coax them for your benefit.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355931287' post='3065827']
Many a people would have lost that bet in the Legion war had the bookies been about. I don't think you know what the Sith are about. This is now a situation where both Kaskus and New Sith Order excel and enjoy.

Enjoy.
[/quote]

NSO will not put themselves into rank of shameful alliance like yours (GOONS).
Five years from now, people will still remember how GOONS who was 10 times larger than Kaskus have to turn to Pandora Box for help in a war they started.
At the beginning GOONS was boasting about how they would turn us into parking lot in no time, boasting about how we will fall into their meat grinder range, but then, a month later they start making excuses like, "we do not have member in that range", "they have many wonders", and etc. For the love of God, admit it. You sucks!
On a side note, it is also hilarious to note that one of your ally that you asked for help told you to man up and finished the war you started.
Even your allies made fun of you. Luckily you had VE to back you up, otherwise, well it would have been fun!

Edited by suryanto tan

[/quote]

NSO, what this man said is your only hope. You going for an alliance vs alliance will hurt you more then it will Kaskus. Kaskus is an alliance made for war, they are warriors and fear almost nothing. Take Umar's advice and end this quickly. Having fought for Kaskus before, they weren't scared of anything, do yourselves a favor and end this.

If not, you guys are 3.7k of 3m, then onwards to 2m!

But seriously take this ones advice, for your own good :)

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357222076' post='3070912']

NSO, what this man said is your only hope. You going for an alliance vs alliance will hurt you more then it will Kaskus. Kaskus is an alliance made for war, they are warriors and fear almost nothing. Take Umar's advice and end this quickly. Having fought for Kaskus before, they weren't scared of anything, do yourselves a favor and end this.

[/quote]

I am sure that the Sith can handle this. :)

[/quote]

yeah NSO, listen to those to who advise you to call your allies for "help".
it only will show the whole planet how incompetent you are in dealing with 40 members of Kaskus. further more, it will show that you have defeated by them, both in war and diplomacy

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357168061' post='3070606']
Say mongy things and I'll counter them. Don't and I wont. Of coarse you're not butt hurt that you got showed up in your last conflict. I mean i know I'd be butt hurt. If you don't care about us not going back on our word, [b]then why mention it in the first place, seriously[/b]? Kaskus made a good job of ripping your alliance, I'm confident win or lose they will inflict more damage than it's worth for NSO. At the end it wont be terms with us surrendering.

GOONS should have chased me for aiding doornail, it's what we really wanted, not this distraction from NSO. Sorry My bad, I forgot, you joined some SW fanboi club.
[/quote]

I felt it necessary to remind everyone, particularly NSO, how these guys operate behind closed doors. Already, they've gone from well-wishing and claiming they want a fun fight to falling back on the "no surrender" gambit, AND they've been shown to be deceptive by NSO's leadership straight out of the gates. As a bonus, they have you as some kind of spokesman.

The two differences, that Kaskus is on the defensive here and seem to have no support for their actions, and that NSO is by no means a bottom-heavy alliance like GOONS, should be enough for NSO to win, I'd just hate to see them fall into the same traps Kaskus had set the last time they rolled out.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1357228624' post='3070925']
I felt it necessary to remind everyone, particularly NSO, how these guys operate behind closed doors. Already, they've gone from well-wishing and claiming they want a fun fight to falling back on the "no surrender" gambit, AND they've been shown to be deceptive by NSO's leadership straight out of the gates. As a bonus, they have you as some kind of spokesman.

The two differences, that Kaskus is on the defensive here and seem to have no support for their actions, and that NSO is by no means a bottom-heavy alliance like GOONS, should be enough for NSO to win, I'd just hate to see them fall into the same traps Kaskus had set the last time they rolled out.
[/quote]

You find it necessary did you? I'm sure NSO will thank you for the ever so accurate advice Mattski the sage. I'm sure they know what they are dealing with, without your ever so obvious sage like advice. Thank you though, I'm sure they didn't need your help, they aren't stupid fellows.

How am I some kind of spokesman when it's clearly been pointed out to the concerned parties that Tan is the one doing the talking for us? Miss that part have we? I'm here to do my usual thing irritating peoples, being an ex goon you should realize this already.

Traps lol yea we're catching bears :D

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357229052' post='3070929']
You find it necessary did you? I'm sure NSO will thank you for the ever so accurate advice Mattski the sage. I'm sure they know what they are dealing with, without your ever so obvious sage like advice. Thank you though, I'm sure they didn't need your help, they aren't stupid fellows.

How am I some kind of spokesman when it's clearly been pointed out to the concerned parties that Tan is the one doing the talking for us? Miss that part have we? I'm here to do my usual thing irritating peoples, being an ex goon you should realize this already.

Traps lol yea we're catching bears :D
[/quote]

again, anything to be detrimental to your cause. i'd hate to see them engage in [i]any[/i] kind of peace talks with you guys. and you're "some kind of spokesman" because your mouth is constantly open and defending Kaskus' cause. that doesn't mean that tan isn't the negotiator. but i can only call it like i see it.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1357229936' post='3070930']
again, anything to be detrimental to your cause. i'd hate to see them engage in [i]any[/i] kind of peace talks with you guys. and you're "some kind of spokesman" because your mouth is constantly open and defending Kaskus' cause. that doesn't mean that tan isn't the negotiator. but i can only call it like i see it.
[/quote]

I'm not defending Kaskus actions, that's up to them, I'm merely a member. I'd have just went about pursuing him in a different way. Kind of similar to the way you guys pursued me, money paid, end of problem. This would have been much easier and better for their members nations than attacking after saying they weren't going to.

When we are ready for peace I'm sure Tan will be discussing it with NSO, until then the membership is still enjoying fighting.

So I was a GOONS spokesman and a spokesman for every alliance I've sat under? And so is everyone else that posts here? Wow, this place is just full of spokesmen, it's great, I feel happy being amongst my own kind. I'll remember that and take every word from everyone on any given subject is that of their alliance and government, being spokesmen for their alliances and all.

Thank god you're here to call it like you see it. Phew!

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357230363' post='3070932']
I'm not defending Kaskus actions, that's up to them, I'm merely a member. I'd have just went about pursuing him in a different way. Kind of similar to the way you guys pursued me, money paid, end of problem. This would have been much easier and better for their members nations than attacking after saying they weren't going to.

When we are ready for peace I'm sure Tan will be discussing it with NSO, until then the membership is still enjoying fighting.

So I was a GOONS spokesman and a spokesman for every alliance I've sat under? And so is everyone else that posts here? Wow, this place is just full of spokesmen, it's great, I feel happy being amongst my own kind. I'll remember that and take every word from everyone on any given subject is that of their alliance and government, being spokesmen for their alliances and all.

Thank god you're here to call it like you see it. Phew!
[/quote]

your words reflected on goons just as they do kaskus. so, you're welcome.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1357230363' post='3070932']

[/quote]

When you wear an AA, and you open your mouth, yes you very much are. From Day 0 of wearing that affiliation.

Being a 'spokesman' and being the authoritative figure in charge are two entirely different bags.

A person authorized to speak on behalf of another person, group of people, or organization. I'm not a spokesman, Tan is however being elected to do that. I'm just a rank and file member giving his opinion and irritating people. If everyone took the views of parasprites in every alliance as the words of their alliance then this place would be far more exciting. As it stands it isn't.

[/quote]

We like the smell of fire and the burning that's going on, but thanks for the "great" advice, I'm sure we are so going to need it. /endsarcasm

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1357228007' post='3070922']
yeah NSO, listen to those to who advise you to call your allies for "help".
it only will show the whole planet how incompetent you are in dealing with 40 members of Kaskus. further more, it will show that you have defeated by them, both in war and diplomacy
[/quote]

Oh look its someone from NEW, should we count how much aid went into Kaskus from y'all? Or better yet the nations that hopped back and forth between your AA and theirs?

Taha what a boisterous call you have made good sir, I'm glad you came out to the party.