A Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355599272' post='3064150']
What other sort of stories are you spreading over there?
[/quote]

You know what I mean... nations can get hit before being warned about it, if maybe negotiations break down and their govt can't reach everyone in time or something else.

With it being the holidays for some people and finals for others, they are taking the potential threat of war serious enough where it merits militarizing, even if its just a waste of money.

You aren't seeing full militarization by the full AA, which means we have ZERO intention to attack; as someone tried to insinuate above.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1355600044' post='3064154']
We had a 100k nation join us yesterday, and a 60k nation a couple days before that. Throw in some infra jumps and tech, that'll get you there.
[/quote]

Yeah I guess that explains the NS. But to be fair Kaskus hasn't had much NS change, most people seem to be talking about the increased # of GCs... NSO also has 70 new GCs.

I'm sure its just precaution on both sides.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1355604854' post='3064188']

... Are you talking about the moon colony I bought 2 days ago or is this just a coincidence?
[/quote]

[url=http://hark.com/clips/rxrjntqsct-thats-no-moon-its-a-space-station]Yes ... That moon base[/url]

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1355627461' post='3064393']
If you are so convinced you can take him why don't you make a move?
[/quote]

Hyperbole is lost on you, how depressing. Just because he hasn't watched Star Wars doesn't mean we should destroy him, but the point is simply that he should.

Edited by Longshadow

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1355627713' post='3064396']
Hyperbole is lost on you, how depressing. Just because he hasn't watched Star Wars doesn't mean we should destroy him, but the point is simply that he should.
[/quote]

But if he doesn't want to watch Star Wars, he's not going to watch it. If you have a gun pointed to his head and you tell him to watch it, he might watch it. (See what I did there?!?)

[quote name='Esial' timestamp='1355638447' post='3064465']
And you wonder why we wonder how you got a job with foreign affairs.
[/quote]

And I don't understand the point of making an account to post on one topic

Baby it's okay, you'll make it I'm sure. I know some real cool Sith powers that might make you just forget whatever issue you had with me replying in a thread that clearly has involved my alliance. I'll still love you after of course.

We are still discussing about this matter via forum PM. Discussing in public like this seldom goes smooth because people, instead of being considerate and try to understand others' point of view, will always prioritize what would they look in front of others. Discussing in the public makes people focus more on how would they look rather than how to solve the dispute.

I suggest the Kaskus and NSO members to contact their own respective government to find the real state of conversation.
I also would like to suggest that we all should not take the friendly exchange of verbal punch in OWF too seriously.

Cheers.

@Dilber, I have sent you a reply.
I need time to write that because I have to get input from members who live in regions with time difference of 12 hours apart.
And their input is kind of a big deal for us.