Imperial Roman Empire Announcement

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1351401548' post='3045939']
Nice downdeclare and nice blitz too !! :)

You force us to cancel our party we have planned for tonight !!

Hellenides and Hellenes defend our homeland !!

Fight with honor and die with dignity !!
[/quote]

Considering this interesting situation, PM me (Sylvia Midnight of Midnight) if you just want to focus more on this war. If you don't care or decide to do something else, that's cool. We at Moonless Night have been considering what to do prior to your declaration anyway. However due this situation, just thought I'd offer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1351409558' post='3045997']
October 28th!

Like today Roman Empire hits Hellas again!
[/quote]

Your culture and individual attributes shall be assimilated into the imperial collective to further our advancement. Your defense forces are powerless before us. Stand down your weapons and submit to assimilation. Resistance is futile.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1351402041' post='3045950']
I forgot about OP having like no nukes... that makes it a downdeclare even without Hellas engaging 3 other alliances

Didn't even add the stats because of how big the difference on Nukes was :facepalm:
[/quote]
Should've bought an MP huh?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1351400747' post='3045917']
Nice down declare, RE.
[/quote]
Thanks, it's what we do best

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1351437158' post='3046048']
Should've bought an MP huh?
[/quote]

We where hit in the first few hours of the round, and have been struggling to rebuild since then.
Getting the ten million needed for an MP has not proven possible for most of us, despite our best efforts.

[quote name='Caladin' timestamp='1351437252' post='3046051']
We where hit in the first few hours of the round, and have been struggling to rebuild since then.
Getting the ten million needed for an MP has not proven possible for most of us, despite our best efforts.
[/quote]
I forgot you guys weren't TPC. Sorry about that.

I am playing for Hellas this round and I would like to wish good luck to our current enemies in RE.
Hi to my friends Adude and Eumirbago and good luck to you in your wars Emuir. But not too much luck as I am still Hellas :)

[quote name='Caladin' timestamp='1351437252' post='3046051']
[/quote]
Every single one of the four OP I am fighting has the ten million needed for an MP, and then some (and one does have MP). And I'm in the lower tier.

It's possible for most of you to have MP at this point. You just chose not to, hoping your lack of nukes and copious tears would act as a shield. But you forget, RE loves the taste of tears :smug::awesome:

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1351455379' post='3046106']
Every single one of the four OP I am fighting has the ten million needed for an MP, and then some (and one does have MP). And I'm in the lower tier.

It's possible for most of you to have MP at this point. You just chose not to, hoping your lack of nukes and copious tears would act as a shield. But you forget, RE loves the taste of tears :smug::awesome:
[/quote]

What I meant by that, it was not possible to get an MP and have a warchest.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1351455379' post='3046106'] Every single one of the four OP I am fighting has the ten million needed for an MP, and then some (and one does have MP). And I'm in the lower tier. It's possible for most of you to have MP at this point. You just chose not to, hoping your lack of nukes and copious tears would act as a shield. But you forget, RE loves the taste of tears :smug::awesome: [/quote]

Are you trying to compare , the " unbought nukes " of OP to your " Bought " nukes ? BEcause it doesnt make any sense :D You have 2x our Nukes Count dude . Back to earth .

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1351468280' post='3046170']
Are you trying to compare , the " unbought nukes " of OP to your " Bought " nukes ? BEcause it doesnt make any sense :D You have 2x our Nukes Count dude . Back to earth .
[/quote]
Yeah, I've gotta say, "OP should have 100 more nukes by now" doesn't really translate to "We can declare on them with a 100-nuke advantage and it's still fair."

Edited by Chess Tyrant

[quote name='howlin mad' timestamp='1351451825' post='3046097']
I am playing for Hellas this round and I would like to wish good luck to our current enemies in RE.
Hi to my friends Adude and Eumirbago and good luck to you in your wars Emuir. But not too much luck as I am still Hellas :)
[/quote]
Hey man, goodluck in your wars too :D

I have seen the lowest of the low and almost the highest of the high in te. RE is what they are. They typically down declare every time then make up excuses, in my specific case I was shocked as the two that declared on me were with in 10% ns.....I thought I was going to need a medic......none the less as usual they have been delt with and now they have turtled........again no shock there but really RE an equal fight?(2 to 1 but even ns) What happened? I dont know if I should congratulate you of feel sorry for you because even at 2 to 1 it was an unfair fight to my advantage......better luck next war.

The people living in the kingdom of RE, like some other kingdoms, prefer to win and their lords tries to give their citizens what they want. Other kingdoms love the blood of battle without care for “winning” and their lords serve them as such if the rulers want to keep their heads. Stress occurs when these differing types of kingdoms clash. As long as each kingdom keeps their promises to those they rule, the members of each kingdom stays and continue to support them. Stress between kingdoms also tends to serve to keep the people interested in the affairs of the world. But beware of these fights and stresses becoming routine as this is one of the weapons of The Others.

Winter has come and The Others are coming

- Mance

I've been busy with RL and this is my first chance to comment......

WHATEVER it is what it is and this war is what it looks like, but there is still plenty of time left in the round. OP and her friends in HELLAS will fight as best we can.

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1351502225' post='3046347']
I have seen the lowest of the low and almost the highest of the high in te. RE is what they are. They typically down declare every time then make up excuses, in my specific case I was shocked as the two that declared on me were with in 10% ns.....I thought I was going to need a medic......none the less as usual they have been delt with and now they have turtled........again no shock there but really RE an equal fight?(2 to 1 but even ns) What happened? I dont know if I should congratulate you of feel sorry for you because even at 2 to 1 it was an unfair fight to my advantage......better luck next war.
[/quote]
You can call it down-declare all you like. Does not make it any more true. I've come to learn that certain parties will always call terrible any war RE chooses to wage.

You are not worth listening to. How about enjoying a good war, rather than complaining anytime someone decides to declare on you?

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1351502225' post='3046347']
[/quote]

Don't worry I got downdeclared and nukes level everything out. Stop crying and get an MP.

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1351525724' post='3046392']
I've been busy with RL and this is my first chance to comment......

WHATEVER it is what it is and this war is what it looks like, but there is still plenty of time left in the round. OP and her friends in HELLAS will fight as best we can.
[/quote]

Aye, same here. Even missed the blitz :(

again, [i]every single time [/i]RE declares on an AA I'm in, they forget to target me.

[i]Every time guys... every time. [/i]

I'm beginning to think Stelios really [b]doesn't[/b] love me like he says.

Edit: OP may not have had nukes, but our 'side' did have a 15 nations advantage, that's 45 extra war slots you know.

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1351577191' post='3046662']
Don't worry I got downdeclared and nukes level everything out. Stop crying and get an MP.
[/quote] I already had a mp and delt my nukes to my attackers, I am not crying I am however shocked.
[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1351563429' post='3046623']
You can call it down-declare all you like. Does not make it any more true. I've come to learn that certain parties will always call terrible any war RE chooses to wage.

You are not worth listening to. How about enjoying a good war, rather than complaining anytime someone decides to declare on you?
[/quote] No where did I say this was a down declare I said they typicaly do down declare. I did not even complain......unless you count my turtle comment. Sorry that you have not understood what I was saying.

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1351513338' post='3046360']
I don't know whats more insulting, the massive downdeclare or the fact they expect everyone to believe their warped point of view...
[/quote]You sir Do not know how to read stats if it was a massive down declare...
[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1351523736' post='3046385']
30 anarchied nations in RE !! I think the blitz it was not so successful after all ...
[/quote]Yes their are 30 nations in anarchy.. Thanks to TPC....

And nukes. Seriously, this is Tournaments, if you can't stand the flames, don't play in the fireplace. I've been with RE off and on for almost 2 years now. Some rounds we do well, others we get monkey stomped, but I don't cry about it because in a couple weeks it all starts over.

Edited by Aeros