Shangri-La Presents: An Impromptu Event

USMC123

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/x6hIl.png[/img][/center]

Hello Planet Bob,

We here at Shangri-La had the grand idea of hosting a drinking game tonight to get to know all of you (who wish to attend) better! We will be watching the Presidential Debate and consuming various beverages whenever a given politician (or moderator) says various words or phrases. To maintain the family friendliness element of this, those who choose to not partake in the consumption of alcohol beverages (or are underage) have the option of consuming something other than beer or whatever hard alcohol you people want to drink.

So far, we have the following buzzwords/phrases, but are open to adding some more if you all come up with something clever (keep in mind the focus of this debate is supposed to be on foreign policy).

-Libya: 1 drink
-Benghazi: 1Drink
-Arab Spring: 3 drinks
-Islamic Brotherhood: 3 drinks
-Egypt: 2 drinks
-Intel(ligence) - 1 drink.
-Al Qaeda - 2 drinks
-Every time a candidate interrupts the other - 1 drink
-Every time Mitt makes a seemingly misogynist comment - Finish your beer
-Every time either of them dodge a question - 1 drink
-Every time the moderator is interrupted - 1 shot.
-Osama Bin Laden - 3 drinks
-Every time Obama denies something (or passes off the blame) - 1 drink
-Afghanistan - 1 Drink
-Iraq- 1 Drink

As far as the where and whens go, #shangri-la at 9 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern Time tonight.

[spoiler]Dear mods, I considered this to be an alliance announcement seeing as it's alliance sanctioned, but seeing as it's largely OOC, my apologies if I put this in the wrong place.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350946262' post='3044220']
-Every time either of them dodge a question - 1 drink

Are you trying to kill everyone?
[/quote]

Hereno suggested a shot for that. Theoretically moderation should limit them to being able to only do it once every x number of minutes, granted in practice...

Edited by USMC123

Oh god you'll kill us all. Cut the list in half. I suggest taking off Libya, Arab Spring, "dodge a question" replace "Afghanistan" with "withdrawal" and take off an interruption ones. Then maybe we'll survive the night.

But yeah this should be fun.

edit: maybe replace a term with "currency manipulation" and another one with "North Korea" because this list is a little Middle-East centric.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1350946804' post='3044225']
Hereno suggested a shot for that. Theoretically moderation should limit them to being able to only do it once every x number of minutes, granted in practice...
[/quote]

My suggestions might not have been so good for those of you actually interested in watching the debate, but for someone who doesn't give a !@#$ about the debate and will have turned the channel within the first half hour, they're so much better.

[quote]Every time either of them dodge a question, take a shot.

Every time either of them use time in one answering period to go back and talk about some other question or other irrelevant !@#$%^&*, take a shot.

Every time the moderator is interrupted, take a shot.[/quote]