An Announcement

[color="#0000FF"]Would this be the same NADC that entered into the last war against TOP without telling their membership that they were going to war? If I recall right most of your alliance was in DEFCON 5 for several days, as TOP ravaged you. I am sure ODN must tremble at the prospect of facing an alliance of such ill-renowned warriors.[/color]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340598274' post='2995279']
[color="#0000FF"]Would this be the same NADC that entered into the last war against TOP without telling their membership that they were going to war? If I recall right most of your alliance was in DEFCON 5 for several days, as TOP ravaged you. I am sure ODN must tremble at the prospect of facing an alliance of such ill-renowned warriors.[/color]
[/quote]

we are known for our wonderful war record.

[quote name='New Carnoly' timestamp='1340598434' post='2995287']

we are known for our wonderful war record.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So you readily admit your alliance is a dismal failure? Golly, even Legion at least has enough pride to try and lie about its nature. Truly there is no need for you to revel in your dismal history.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340599219' post='2995335']
[color="#0000FF"]So you readily admit your alliance is a dismal failure? Golly, even Legion at least has enough pride to try and lie about its nature. Truly there is no need for you to revel in your dismal history.[/color]
[/quote]
I said nothing of the sort. I was simply saying we have a healthy war record.

[/quote]
Have you ever actually analyzed an NADC war before?

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1340600969' post='2995419']
Have you ever actually analyzed an NADC war before?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, I have. I remain unimpressed. Whatever few victories you might have they came only after you latched onto NPO like a barnacle might a ship. You sent out a few sub-par fighters and claimed some honors doing that, but you never truly fought. You were not NPO nor one of their more impressive lackeys. You were so insignificant nobody bothered with you, but when they sank, so did you. You became once again the pitiful alliance you always were.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601478' post='2995448']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, I have. I remain unimpressed. Whatever few victories you might have they came only after you latched onto NPO like a barnacle might a ship. You sent out a few sub-par fighters and claimed some honors doing that, but you never truly fought. You were not NPO nor one of their more impressive lackeys. You were so insignificant nobody bothered with you, but when they sank, so did you. You became once again the pitiful alliance you always were.[/color]
[/quote]
You do realize the only time we've ever fought for NPO was when they were at the lowest of the low, right? We were never any sort of lackey for them nor anyone else.

You have honestly never known the NADC. I'm not saying you have any duty to get to know us, but do hold off any comments until you do.

Edited by Kajdav

[quote name='Mephala' timestamp='1340598130' post='2995268']
Those of you attacking ODN hopefully didn't forget about this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111582[/quote]
I'm quite sure they didn't. However, if they did forget...

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1340598247' post='2995275']
I think the word is: oops.[/quote]
Ditto

Edited by leongsh

[quote name='Mephala' timestamp='1340598130' post='2995268']
Those of you attacking ODN hopefully didn't forget about this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111582
[/quote]
BFF already has fought NADC once, I'm sure they'll be happy to do it again.

[quote name='Kajdav' timestamp='1340602320' post='2995493']
You do realize the only time we've ever fought for NPO was when they were at the lowest of the low, right? We were never any sort of lackey for them nor anyone else.

You have honestly never known the NADC. I'm not saying you have any duty to get to know us, but do hold off any comments until you do.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Okay, so you have never won any wars then? You have lost miserably every time then? Well, then yes, I knew NADC better than I though. You truly are a bad alliance, and really there is nothing more to know than that.[/color]

[/quote]

hurr durr individuals don't log in seventeen times a day like I do, therefore they are terrible

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340604736' post='2995584']
[color="#0000FF"]Okay, so you have never won any wars then? You have lost miserably every time then? Well, then yes, I knew NADC better than I though. You truly are a bad alliance, and really there is nothing more to know than that.[/color]
[/quote]

Okay, so I know you're flinging !@#$ at us because you want to be a good ally to ODN and all of that, which means being belligerent toward those those who have been nothing but light-hearted in all of this. I get that. But when you start handing out these attacks like you're the hottest !@#$ to grace Bob without having any hint of modesty due to your own past is what gets me.

You're essentially the historic equivalent of Rotavele (no offense to Rotavele of course). The only difference is that you stopped in MK to catch your breath when you realized that nobody thinks you're funny or cutting edge anymore.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1340624227' post='2995740']
Okay, so I know you're flinging !@#$ at us because you want to be a good ally to ODN and all of that, which means being belligerent toward those those who have been nothing but light-hearted in all of this. I get that. But when you start handing out these attacks like you're the hottest !@#$ to grace Bob without having any hint of modesty due to your own past is what gets me.

You're essentially the historic equivalent of Rotavele (no offense to Rotavele of course). The only difference is that you stopped in MK to catch your breath when you realized that nobody thinks you're funny or cutting edge anymore.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Modesty is not a needed in my case. Why should I try to hide my greatness? I could not even if I wanted to. A lion shall always stand out amongst the mice even if you were to cut his mane.

As for my words, I make no apologies for those either. The truth is often a bitter drink, but I would be a poor friend if I would continue to let you thirst for knowing. Your alliance is not only bad it is terrible. This is an indisputable fact, and I promise you that you will be much happier once you accept this and stop running from your reality. Though your alliance might be steadfast friends, and that might be respectable, your entering as always is as clumsy as it is effective. All that you do is an exercise in pointlessness. I only have the decency to point this out to you. Does that not make me a better and truer friend than those that bestow upon you false praises and keep you blind to what your alliance is? I think that it does.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340640277' post='2995915']
[color="#0000FF"]As for my words, I make no apologies for those either. The truth is often a bitter drink, but I would be a poor friend if I would continue to let you thirst for knowing. Your alliance is not only bad it is terrible. This is an indisputable fact, and I promise you that you will be much happier once you accept this and stop running from your reality. [/color]
[/quote]
Ah yes, the friendly local Morale Officer in the guise of RV. How I have missed your insane ramblings.

[quote name='Regent Pancras' timestamp='1340643234' post='2995967']
Ah yes, the friendly local Morale Officer in the guise of RV. How I have missed your insane ramblings.
[/quote]
I, for one, am honored to have Rebel Virginia finally post in one of our OWF threads.