The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Black needs to get some more alliances in this race. Anyone want to switch to black? :ph34r: We have ninjas.

I was about to comment that we finally beat all of our Aqua nemisis, but no. Stupid Grämlins :(

:(( Aqua :((

orly? Is it going to be biggest gainer though. tongue.gif

I don't think I've seen Sparta as biggest gainer in.... forever. I'd be very excited.

Edited by Trinite

Black needs to get some more alliances in this race. Anyone want to switch to black? :ph34r: We have ninjas.

I was about to comment that we finally beat all of our Aqua nemisis, but no. Stupid Grämlins :(

:(( Aqua :((

I don't think I've seen Sparta as biggest gainer in.... forever. I'd be very excited.

Yeah, that would be cool.

We haven't been it in like ~2 months.

Would be cool if you guys got it though.

As I was typing that I thought to myself: The answer would probably be obvious if I just double-checked.

Oh well, getting somebody else to do the work for me is so much more satisfying;)

I have two responses

1) I know what you mean

2) That's what she he said

I'm going to go with the latter.

And yeah, Gramlins was up in the top 8 I believe before they found out that they merged with multiopolis.

Edited by Drai

No. Actually nearly all 400 of us have organized for everyone to buy $20 donations all at the same exact time. Our strength will boost 2.3 million instantly.

Actually, that would only be 400,000 nation strength.

Edited by Choader