The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Dammit Raasaa. First day after you said we wont lose much and we lose .47

You dirty dirty liar.

Right now, you're only down (-0.23). (These stats are straight off of the "Display Alliances" page. TPF is back on top of FOK, Sparta in front of MHA, and WTF in front of TDO.)

@ Willem, do you mean Monos Archein?

Edit: Forgot to add the bloody quote I was adding. <_<

Edited by Magister Agricolarum

Well... thats what happens when a 10,000 infra nation leaves and a few others to join a new alliance. I hope all goes well for them, it should be fine, they've got a protectorate and all. We lost a bunch of bigger nations to small brand new ones lately, but we've inherited a lot of new nations too who thanks to this great thing called TVE are primed for substantial growth over the next couple months :D

edit. im still bitter about the massive point lossage though. We're slowly coming back down towards 4 million... :| The curse might have just been teasing us :|

I'm afraid....

Edited by tschreiber725

I do prefer the updater to get the real-time stats for use in this thread... I know it's a lot of work, and I applaud you all for that, but this thread has got to have some more stats content than if I were to just going to the Alliance Page and looking at stats which could be up to a half a day old (I think a half a day).

But thank you for the updates anyway!

I knew I was right to fear/love MHA. Well done you towel wielding !@#$%^&* :P. We're back ahead right now, but given MHA's recent record that's probably not going to last for long. We'll get around to another recruitment drive one of these days. Damn recruiters think summer is a time for beaches and vacations.

Well played MHA. Look out for that giant multicolored obstacle in front of you. They're tricky ones. :ph34r:

Edited by Trinite

I knew I was right to fear/love MHA. Well done you towel wielding !@#$%^&* :P. We're back ahead right now, but given MHA's recent record that's probably not going to last for long. We'll get around to another recruitment drive one of these days. Damn recruiters think summer is a time for beaches and vacations.

Well played MHA. Look out for that giant multicolored obstacle in front of you. They're tricky ones. :ph34r:

Sparta :wub:

I agree, this is far from over yet.

So what rank do you think we'll have to be at before admin drops the 300 member requirement for sanctioning? :awesome:

Edited by avernite

So what rank do you think we'll have to be at before admin drops the 300 member requirement for sanctioning? :awesome:

Admin rank!

I'm glad that we finally have gone up a place, but it's sad that we keep losing score and that this gain is at the cost of our partners in crime :(

Edited by Scalare

TOOL passed Nueva Vida by the way updater!
Right now, you're only down (-0.23). (These stats are straight off of the "Display Alliances" page. TPF is back on top of FOK, Sparta in front of MHA, and WTF in front of TDO.)

@ Willem, do you mean Monos Archein?

Edit: Forgot to add the bloody quote I was adding. <_<

Yes, he's talking about MA.

Here's where we're at atm.

TOOL: 16.73

Monos Archein: 16.59

He meant Nueva Vida. We have since passed MA as well, but at the time of update, we had only passed NV. HipHopHarry simply overlooked it and didn't mention it in the Passes of the Day, so Willem was bringing it to his attention.

From the update:

14 Monos Archein: 16.51 --> 16.59 (+0.08)

The Order of Light: 16.47 --> 16.52 (+0.05)

Nueva Vida: 16.52 --> 16.05 (-0.47)

And the current stats are:

The Order of Light: 16.74

Monos Archein: 16.59

Nueva Vida: 15.99

He meant Nueva Vida. We have since passed MA as well, but at the time of update, we had only passed NV. HipHopHarry simply overlooked it and didn't mention it in the Passes of the Day, so Willem was bringing it to his attention.

But TOOL had passed NV the day before. (And, no, at the time of the update, TOOL had passed MA, if real-time stats had been used instead of the ones from the alliance display.)