The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Excellent, some regain from the large lost yesterday for GATO, now come here you Tier one Barrier - GATO wants a few words with you [gets the bat out]

Well done to the winner of survivor :D

And yeah we get some internal reshuffling or major case of ghost busting going on here with nations dropping off like flies

very impressive show RnR, and i would be remissd(i cant seem to spell this right) if i didn't also congratulate WAPA on a stellar performance finishing runner up.

i don't imagine anyone had either of you guys making the final 5, let alone the final day, good job.

Great run by WAPA, Iron, MCXA, and TOP. congrats on being in the top 5.

Thanks to Gopherbashi for coming up and running this.

It feels great to see R&R in that top spot. It is a testament to our recruiters and internal people who work there butts off day after day with very little fanfare. Thanks guys, take a break and enjoy the win.

OK Break is over, get back to work :D

Great run by WAPA, Iron, MCXA, and TOP. congrats on being in the top 5.

Thanks to Gopherbashi for coming up and running this.

It feels great to see R&R in that top spot. It is a testament to our recruiters and internal people who work there butts off day after day with very little fanfare. Thanks guys, take a break and enjoy the win.

OK Break is over, get back to work :D

DAMMIT!!

First time in a month we get a break and I miss it :( you you you slavedriver :P

Congrats to WAPA and the other runners-up but especially to all people in R&R who worked their $@! off lately to rebuild quickly and make this possible!

So would WAPA and Umbrella face off to see who gets to play TOP in the "first round".

Yes, same with NV/NSO for Sparta and NADC/TSO for MHA. There would be a preliminary round (which I couldn't fit on the chart, but you can get the general idea by looking at this: http://www.crowsdarts.com/brackets/playoff-chart.html

Yes, same with NV/NSO for Sparta and NADC/TSO for MHA. There would be a preliminary round (which I couldn't fit on the chart, but you can get the general idea by looking at this: http://www.crowsdarts.com/brackets/playoff-chart.html

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure it was playing out the way I imagined. Thanks ^_^