An announcement from the membership of the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1340236029' post='2990763']
Committing a CB [i]while already at war[/i] is no justification for starting the war in the first place. Acts of war during a war don't post hoc rationalise beginning the war!
[/quote]
this is not a cb against csn we already had one you goose!

this is our cb against liz personally who faces a zeal

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1340236029' post='2990763']
Committing a CB [i]while already at war[/i] is no justification for starting the war in the first place. Acts of war during a war don't post hoc rationalise beginning the war!
[/quote]

It is however plenty of justification for continuing the war regardless of the circumstance of the war being started. In fact, the acts committed during war are most frequently what keeps a war going after the war has been started, to the point where the starting point is frequently irrelevant.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1340236052' post='2990766']
So which CB do you think is wrong, protecting someone from being attacked for spying, or attacking someone for spying?
[/quote]
If you need to use acts of war committed after you already declared war on them, then it seems you yourself are admitting your original CB wasn't good enough. Once you've declared war on them its expected they'll return the favor with acts of war, so you can't justify a war using them retaliating after you already declared the war.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1340236264' post='2990772']
If you need to use acts of war committed after you already declared war on them, then it seems you yourself are admitting your original CB wasn't good enough. Once you've declared war on them its expected they'll return the favor with acts of war, so you can't justify a war using them retaliating after you already declared the war.
[/quote]
again our first cb was quite okay with us (hail dave)

but liz will be held accountable for her own acts against the integrity and privacy of the mushroom kingdom

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340235739' post='2990752']
I think with every step toward adulthood (graduating middle school, kissing a girl, etc) you lose touch of MK's reasoning a little bit more each time
[/quote]
It must be an inverse effect. As we go up, they go down.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340236596' post='2990778']
It must be an inverse effect. As we go up, they go down.
[/quote]
honestly if you guys just stop going down we wont get into these sticky situations

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1340236154' post='2990770']
It is however plenty of justification for continuing the war regardless of the circumstance of the war being started.
[/quote]

Following this logic if Liz hadn't allegedly spied MK would haven't continued the war against CSN? :rolleyes:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340236855' post='2990787']
Following this logic if Liz hadn't allegedly spied MK would haven't continued the war against CSN? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
we'll never know now, will we? :facepalm:

[/quote]
im too lazy to look up which logical fallacy this is but it's straight up wrong

dave is all the reason we need hail dave

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1340236839' post='2990786']
So basically, Liz did the same thing Dave did
[/quote]

No, not really she waitted until her alliance had been DoW'ed on, then she waitted a few days while the war was going on and then she accepted some infomation about her foe! How dare she :lol1:

[/quote]
As has already been stated, this has nothing to do with the ongoing war and this sentence exists outside of the war. While Seerow is typically an informed individual and a solid poster, he is confused on this situation. The issue has been brought up in private and will be remedied.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340236947' post='2990791']
What was this announcement anyways I just saw something about bros

[img]http://rialliance.net/mkannounce.png[/img]
[/quote]
i wasnt sure before but now i know that You are Cool

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1340236652' post='2990779']
honestly if you guys just stop going down we wont get into these sticky situations
[/quote]
Pretty sure I said as we go up, you go down.

Joke doesn't work.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1340236723' post='2990781']
Get a room, you two.
[/quote]
Damn, another one that fits right with the age group I've pegged.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340237141' post='2990796']
As has already been stated, this has nothing to do with the ongoing war and this sentence exists outside of the war. While Seerow is typically an informed individual and a solid poster, he is confused on this situation. The issue has been brought up in private and will be remedied.
[/quote]

This has everything to do with it! Colleting information about your foe durring war is a normal thing to do! and the fact that you try and paint it as anything else is a joke!

Edited by Mr Magorium

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340236947' post='2990791']
What was this announcement anyways I just saw something about bros

[img]http://rialliance.net/mkannounce.png[/img]
[/quote]
You can tell this guy is informed and qualified to comment on all issues by the way he ignores everyone that disagrees with him.

[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1340237284' post='2990800']
This has everything to do with it! Colleting information about your foe durring war is a normal thing to do! and the fact that you try and paint it as anything else is a joke!
[/quote]
we're painting it as something that we will not accept from liz and thus are sentencing her to zeal

please keep using exclamation marks while you express your feelings on the matter though i like them they are cute

[quote name='Mr Magorium' timestamp='1340237284' post='2990800']
[/quote]
The information collected has absolutely nothing to do with current events in CN nor did it ever.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340237498' post='2990803']
The information collected has absolutely nothing to do with current events in CN nor did it ever.
[/quote]
yeah im feeling pretty exposed and violated by the information liz now has on me personally

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340237407' post='2990801']
You can tell this guy is informed and qualified to comment on all issues by the way he ignores everyone that disagrees with him.
[/quote]

No I just ignore MK members. I occasionally pop one open from time to time (such as this one) and am never convinced to take you guys off the list.

Edited by James Dahl