Out of the Darkness, Light

[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/moddark/Screenshot2011-03-22at52349PM.png[/img][/center]

Out of the cold, arid night, a terrified waif stumbles into the nearest town. With eyes milky white, stuck forever blind, a passage repeated til voice gone hoarse pours out:

"From beneath a tree with six hundred fifty eight leaves he came to me, singing the song of GunhammaD. A voice, booming, HIS will be done:
'My children on Jihad / abroad in the lands of the heathen / shall carry forth my standard / and so forever stand upon / the land of the Mushroom King'"

So spake she.

(An exegesis: The alliance affiliation 'Mushqaeda' and those currently unused which represent the other Mushroom Kingdom factions are hereby contained within the dominion of the Mushroom Kingdom. Those who wear them bear our standard until such time as we decide they do not.)

In the pocket of the waif, with words scrawled in blood upon the skin of an infidel, the following:

'The esteemed Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom, lebubu, has ascended to the next level of enlightenment and joins the Mushroom King in meditation, foreswearing his title of Prince. The Rather Skilled Fellow remains Prince of the Kingdom, and de jure ruler.

With him walks Banksy, who is followed by Epiphanus as the new Lord High Director.

So shall it be.'

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1336274398' post='2964300']
What have we done.
[/quote]

No idea. But since it apparently involves Banksy, it's probably not good.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1336274845' post='2964308']
This means that NG will have to pay reparations? Also will MK pay reparations? :P
[/quote]

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1336274353' post='2964298']
(An exegesis: The alliance affiliation 'Mushqaeda' and those currently unused which represent the other Mushroom Kingdom factions are [b]hereby[/b] contained within the dominion of the Mushroom Kingdom. Those who wear them bear our standard until such time as we decide they do not.)
[/quote]

Emphasis mine. That is a separate, internal issue.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1336275687' post='2964313']
Emphasis mine. That is a separate, internal issue.
[/quote]

Do you mean hereafter rather than simply hereby? In other words, does your emphasis carry temporal/sequential weight?

I don't really know how I could since it's a pretty inconsequential change. However, Pingu is right and if something involves Banksy, it's a bad thing.

Banksy sucks, Archon sucks, etc.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1336276676' post='2964319']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110737"]Don't be silly.[/url]
[/quote]

I like your way of thinking.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336276869' post='2964322']
I don't really know how I could since it's a pretty inconsequential change. However, Pingu is right and if something involves Banksy, it's a bad thing.

Banksy sucks, Archon sucks, etc.
[/quote]

I knew he would say this months ago....

Oh, and keeping "The Rather Skilled Fellow" as de jure ruler is dumb, too.

I guess if the factions actually end up having interfaction wars, it'd be interesting as a change since I remember Pasaremos was pissed enough to try to actually split off this time last year.

The justification was literally that they didn't want to do a roll call. Good times quiz, babyjesus, commisar, etc.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1336274353' post='2964298']
(An exegesis: The alliance affiliation 'Mushqaeda' and those currently unused which represent the other Mushroom Kingdom factions are hereby contained within the dominion of the Mushroom Kingdom. Those who wear them bear our standard until such time as we decide they do not.)
[/quote]

Non Grata will not appreciate you announcing protection over the target they are raiding.
But perhaps, they will cut you some slack out of courtesy and mercy for an ally.
If you think they will back off because they are outgunned by your military and political influence, you are largely mistaken.
They could have crushed you with a thumb.

Era has changed. Now, Non Grata is a much greater player than you.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1336277323' post='2964327']
Non Grata will not appreciate you announcing protection over the target they are raiding.
But perhaps, they will cut you some slack out of courtesy and mercy for an ally.
If you think they will back off because they are outgunned by your military and political influence, you are largely mistaken.
They could have crushed you with a thumb.
[/quote]
Considering it says pm for peace and Archon made it clear that it's only into effect now, it's not a dramatic turn of events.

Also doubtful.