Dual Shadow Empire Announcements

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1333765717' post='2949425']
Hehe, I think the basic Gist is Shadow Empire is now in a protectorate with Valhalla instead of R&R.
[/quote]

Not that, but the why.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333770558' post='2949452']
Not that, but the why.
[/quote]
Jumping from one side of the web to the other for improved security. C'mon Roq it's not that hard to see.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1333771355' post='2949458']
Jumping from one side of the web to the other for improved security. C'mon Roq it's not that hard to see.
[/quote]

It can't be that, for R&R is in no danger. Were someone to go after them or their allies again, they would have the backing of at least two PB alliances. Nor would as many people be willing to join in to do it.

What happened before was a perfect storm and you only get one of those when dealing with a certain sector.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333770558' post='2949452']
Not that, but the why.
[/quote]

I stamped my OK on this just to confuse you Roq :awesome:

Now maybe you will have to give credence to the possibility that you dont know everything, nor do you know where everyone may fall or go in the coming FA line ups.....makes it grand dont it? :ehm:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1333821220' post='2949636']

Now maybe you will have to give credence to the possibility that you dont know everything, nor do you know where everyone may fall or go in the coming FA line ups.....makes it grand dont it? :ehm:
[/quote]

Um, I said I didn't know why it happened. I could find someone to ask, but that was never in question.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1333821220' post='2949636']

[/quote]
Now Joe dont go ninjin no one that dont neen ninjed.

Some seem confused good. Its good for you. I welcome SE to the family and look forward to rebuilding some old friendships from the past.

O/ SE

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1333761712' post='2949394']
In Swedish that makes it pronounced like Vaalhaalaa :P
[/quote]
More like Vohlhohlloh but yes it is awful, I have voiced my disapproval of it being smeared on our forums a fair few times :P

Welcome under our wing SE, it smells a little like armpit, but there's free mead. o/ SE

*smacks Keshav's behind on his way out*

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1333771355' post='2949458']
[/quote]
You know comments like these make me laugh. Simply put if they were looking to jump to a "Side of the web" for security only why would they have picked us. They would be better off picking a PB or PF aa for that. We can and will do our part but really saying this is a jump to the power of the web is stupid. For those who want to have short memories this is actually pretty simple. DVD ex IRON worked hand in hand with Val during Karma and BiPolar, Term former member both members of .gov who know us pretty damn well. No major conspiracy here.