Dual Shadow Empire Announcements

[center]Cancellation of the R&R Protectorate of Shadow Empire[/center]

A few days ago, I informed R&R of our intent to cancel the protectorate agreement we had with R&R. The reasons where given in private, and we wish R&R all the best, and hope that our paths may cross again in the future.

And now, some good news!

[center][IMG]http://cnvalhalla.org/valhalla_flag.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center]
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff249/IrishJML/Shadow_Empire_Flag.png[/IMG][/center]

[center] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2uD7d7ArGk"]HAMMERFALL RECORDINGS[/url] [/center]

Preamble
In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance VÅLHÅLLÅ is extending its hand to the Shadow Empire (SE) and both agree to the following protectorate agreement. Both parties shall honor and help each other grow.

Article I: Sovereignty
VÅLHÅLLÅ will not diminish or infringe upon the sovereignty of SE. VÅLHÅLLÅ and SE recognize each other as sovereign and separate alliances.

Article II: Peace and Respect
VÅLHÅLLÅ and SE will coexist in a state of peace. Neither alliance will attack the other militarily or verbally. Both alliances will remain respectful towards each other at all times and any differences will be handled via private discussion.

Article III: Protection and Defense
VÅLHÅLLÅ pledges to defend SE from military unprovoked military attacks. In the event that such an attack was provoked through willful actions taken by SE this defense becomes optional. Should VÅLHÅLLÅ find itself engaged in war, SE has the right, but not the obligation, to assist in any way possible, including but not limited to financial and military support.

Article IV: Aggression and Treaty Signing
SE agrees to alert VÅLHÅLLÅ if they have decided to go on the offensive towards another alliance at least 48 hours before doing so. SE will never declare war on another alliance without first discussing it with VÅLHÅLLÅ leadership. SE will refrain from signing any treaty with another alliance before discussing it with VÅLHÅLLÅ. Failure to abide by this article can be used as grounds to terminate this protectorate.

Article V: Cancellation
Both parties agree to give each other 48 hour notice before canceling this treaty, during which all articles will be upheld.
Any acts of asshattery can result in this treaty to be canceled immediately upon notification.

Signed for Valhalla:

Tronix, Regent
Levistus, Vice Regent
Lykme, Security Consul
Keshav, Jesper's #3 Wench
B1gAlMan, Marshal

Signed for Shadow Empire:

DemonSpawn - President
Alcoholic - Vice President
DVDCCHN - Secretary of State
TheTerminator - Secretary of Defense
NobleSix - Secretary of the Interior

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1333756104' post='2949353']
Uh congrats?

Also whats with the accents over Valhalla's name?
[/quote]

Someone ***cough*** Tron(look how clever I am)ix ***cough*** thought Valhalla should always appear that way when presented on our forums. Their appearance here is just left overs from copy paste treatments during editing that I never bothered to remove.

Anything with Demons, Limey's, and Terms sig is made of fail complete fail. They are doomed to disaster.

But I guess I can hail this. Congrats to lot at SE as they grow and grow like they have.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1333756256' post='2949356']
Someone ***cough*** Tron(look how clever I am)ix ***cough*** thought Valhalla should always appear that way when presented on our forums. Their appearance here is just left overs from copy paste treatments during editing that I never bothered to remove.
[/quote]

In Swedish that makes it pronounced like Vaalhaalaa :P