Omni Consumer Products

Hiro Nakara

[center][img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/rsz_productimage-picture-ocp-1-2801.jpg[/img]

Today we announce our Declaration of Existence, we are a black coloured alliance that shall be protected by the

[color=red][size=24]League of Small SuperPowers[/size][/color]

Now that the blindly obvious part has been stated to avoid confusion for potential raiders.
[/center]

[quote][b]Charter[/b]

[b]Omni Consumer Products[/b]

[left][b]Preamble[/b][/left]

[left]We the Sovereign Nations of OCP, in order to form a more Just, Fair, and Fun Union, while providing for the common defense and economic well being of ourselves, do hereby establish this Charter for Omni Consumer Products

The OCP motto shall be, "The Future of Yesterday, Today."[/left]

[left][b]Charter[/b][/left]

[left]OCP, In an effort to better serve our members, hereby enacts this charter for Omni Consumer Products.

The purpose of OCP is to provide a home for people that want to have fun and enjoy this terrible world to the best of their abilities.

This charter may not be changed without the express consent of the member nations of OCP. To affect such a change, a thread detailing the proposed changes must be created, and the membership notified of its existence via in-game PMs. This thread shall remain open for a minimum of five days after member notification.

After five days, and once the "Old Man & Dick" deems the discussion sufficient, a voting thread will be opened and shall remain open for five days. A minimum 66% vote in favor of the proposal is required to instate the change.[/left]

[left][b]Members[/b][/left]

[left]OCP members are encouraged to participate to the fullest extent they are comfortable with. You will get out of OCP what you put into it, "try to have fun".

By joining OCP you receive the protection of The Alliance in exchange for your willing defense in times of need. An attack against one OCP member is an attack against all of OCP.

Additionally, all OCP members are their own mind and can govern their personas as they wish, "We will not stop you being the villain"
[/left]

[left][b]Government[/b][/left]

[left]OCP is governed by "The Old Man & Dick", they hold sole rights to leadership and cannot be removed by anyone. They can however retire and recommend a suitable replacement for their position (This must be agreed by the other ruling half of Government).

Dept Managers will be given the roles of:

Dept Manager of FA.
Dept Manager of IA.
Dept Manager of EA.
Dept Manager of Hostile Takeovers.

These positions are performance based and can be changed at any given time.[/left]

[left]OCP holds sole rights of protection over it's Alliance Applicants Affiliation, "OCP Applicant".

We permit Raiding of none nations "ONLY".

If Raided, we hold the right to claim back the petty cash stolen from us at the standard rate.

We are protected by LoSS and every member shall have this in their Bio.

An attack on LoSS is an Attack on OCP.[/left]

Were on the Black sphere yo! Feel free to join our IRC chat room on Coldfront #ocp or visit our forums at [url=http://www.ocp-cn.forum-phpbb.co.uk]OCP forums[/url]

Signed by

The CEO - The Old Man - HiroNakara
The Senior President - Dick Jones - TeiVos
[/quote]

The LoSS trium will be along with the protection notice anytime soon, failing that they can be contacted directly via IRC or in-game.

I shall eagerly await my fan club showing up, and the usual reprobates decrying micros. Have a nice day.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1329744868' post='2924550']
congrats bud, hope everything works out with this!! genuinely wish all the best for ocp!!!! :)
[/quote]

You're welcome over to the boards dude :v

Also, thanks Xiondotnler.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1329744250' post='2924546']
I thought it was something to do with Omniscientone, I left disappointed.

Good luck with your alliance, Hiro.
[/quote]

Lol same here :P

Good luck Hiro :)

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1329748936' post='2924567']
Good luck, Hiro. When did you get off EOG?
[/quote]

Months ago. I paid my poxy 90 million to be removed. I'm actually awaiting the usual goon rush to happen tonight, I already have a list of names that I know will post in here with their usual herf derf !@#$ talk.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote][center][img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/flag.jpg[/img]

[size=24][color=red]Notice of Protection[/color][/size][/center]

Preamble:

In the interest of friendship and lolz the League of Small SuperPowers offers its friendship and en devours to protect Omni Consumer Products, up until they are large enough and with treaties enacted able to protect themselves.

Sovereignty:

LoSS and OCP both acknowledge each other as separate entities.

Peace and Dignity:

Omnic Consumer Products shall refrain from aggressive acts without prior discussion with the acting triumvirate of LoSS. They shall show dignity and act accordingly among LoSS and her allies.

Protection and Defence:

Any attacks or raids against OCP shall be dealt with through diplomatic channels, if the matter is unresolved OCP shall have the military backing of LoSS. While desired but not mandatory an attack on LoSS can result in OCP playing along side with its friends. Assistance may come in the form of Foreign Aid to to LoSS.

Aggression and Treaties:

OCP shall not engage in aggressive acts unless given prior permission from the Triumvirates of LoSS. OCP shall not seek a treaty with anyone without prior discussion and permission from the triumvirates of LoSS, or until sufficient time has passed and progress made.

Disbandment:

Following any unfortunate situation where OCP shall disband, discussions shall take place regarding the general membership migrating over to LoSS as members.

Cancellation and Upgrade:

In the event any signatory wants to dissolve this protection notice 72 hours notice must be given and reasons discussed with LoSS. Should OCP thrive and seek an upgrade discussions shall take place with the potential for a MDoAP/MDP between both governments.

Signed by:

LoSS Triumvirates

P8ntballerdude
Legion-X
Slade

OCP CEO and Senior Vice President

Hiro Nakara
TeiVos[/quote]