You Know Nusantara Elite Warriors ?

marzan04

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1327673627' post='2908202']
Sometimes their members make really stupid topics.
[/quote]

Reminds me of GOONS aye?

silly topics seem to come from you guys all the time.

NEW however, you guys are my brothers in this game, and some of you guys in real life :wub:

Wherever any member of NEW goes in this game, or others, as long as we dont hate each other, we are all brothers.

o/ NEW

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1327674643' post='2908210']
Reminds me of GOONS aye?

[/quote]

Please provide a link to something that equates to this horrible thread (agni doesn't count...we ALL think he sucks).

Also, I always love it when I see you post. You were our very first EoG, remember? Fun times.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1327677376' post='2908236']
Please provide a link to something that equates to this horrible thread (agni doesn't count...we ALL think he sucks).

Also, I always love it when I see you post. You were our very first EoG, remember? Fun times.
[/quote]

well you just took out my line of fire by saying he doesnt count!

Maybe one day when i get time i might come back and do a better EoG one, will be better than the last one, remember? fun times.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1327678438' post='2908239']
well you just took out my line of fire by saying he doesnt count!

Maybe one day when i get time i might come back and do a better EoG one, will be better than the last one, remember? fun times.
[/quote]

Agni is the blemish in an otherwise perfect stone.

Your EoG era was pretty hilarious, actually...that was before we had a High Adjudicator and I had recently been elected Strategos. Not much rhyme or reason to the process back then.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1327678866' post='2908242']
Agni is the blemish in an otherwise perfect stone.

Your EoG era was pretty hilarious, actually...that was before we had a High Adjudicator and I had recently been elected Strategos. Not much rhyme or reason to the process back then.
[/quote]

haha, always need to have one member that causes trouble to make an alliance an alliance.

You guys pretty much kickstarted my venture on here, kinda making me have to choose a real alliance to be apart of, one that eventually lead me to the Nusantara Elite Warriors, i thank GOONS for that :)

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1327679249' post='2908244']
haha, always need to have one member that causes trouble to make an alliance an alliance.

You guys pretty much kickstarted my venture on here, kinda making me have to choose a real alliance to be apart of, one that eventually lead me to the Nusantara Elite Warriors, i thank GOONS for that :)
[/quote]

Our pleasure. :blush:

Reminds me of GOONS aye?

NEW however, you guys are my brothers in this game, and some of you guys in real life :wub:

Wherever any member of NEW goes in this game, or others, as long as we dont hate each other, we are all brothers.

o/ NEW
[/quote]
Hahaha, thanks my brother :D hope we can be a friend in real life too :D

I'm very fond of NEW, good peeps all around, but they haven't been the same since I put the shocker on GanTanX. He hasn't been the same since. He got lucky with my Zero Tanks GA but then it was all down hill for him.

Srsly.

:awesome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reminds me of GOONS aye?

o/ NEW
[/quote]

your beer and girls is waiting at NEW HQ Jakarta.
anytime you come, just tell us.