On Civility

Hime Themis

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1327651093' post='2908090']
I think you are forgetting that it [b]IS[/b] our business when they [b]CHOOSE[/b] to include us and [b]REQUEST[/b] assistance in the matter. Bolded for easy comprehension.
[/quote]

Which matter would that be because I thought they asked for your assistance in finding their daughter? No one made a topic about finding biodad last time I checked.

Edited by Charles Stuart

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1327650380' post='2908087']
At a guess, that contact information is either no longer valid, or Schatt has actually still been using it to make legitimate contact with the people in question, leaving me to wonder- how is that weird?
[/quote]
I don't believe the latter to be the case, but that's based on a broader assumption that most people in CN don't call one another IRL. The former is an assumption on your part. I've the same number and e-mail since I started playing CN, though it wouldn't be among the WUT set as I never provided that.
[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327650562' post='2908088']
I have logs to 2007, it's a function of e-mail and IRC; I haven't gone back and deleted any of it.
I think it's goddamned weird that MK and [b]you personally[/b] are going out of your way to contact Christine's family extraneous to CyberNations and to pass judgement on how Kait and Hoo should raise their daughter, and then taking that out in a MMORPG.
What business is it of yours--a kid in college--how anyone raises their child?
[/quote]
First and foremost, before anything else, I have not personally contacted anybody, so check your goddamn facts, champ. I don't know where you got that idea from short of wholesale fabrication. Second, CN was asked to help find this girl and make it our business. People naturally looked around on Facebook to see if they knew anybody related to the matter. That is the extent of "going out of your way to contact" family.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1327651287' post='2908094']
Condemn the entirety of Ragnarok.
[/quote]
And yet you're not attacking them.

<Isaac[RoK]> You guys are a terrible alliance for what you did and need to leave other peoples personal lives to them selves and yours to you. Ecspecially when it involves something this personal, I hope you rot and burn for what you did and you will never regain my respect. The little respect I had for this alliance is now gone.
* Isaac[RoK] has left #mushroom
<quiz> XFD
<Crymson[TOP]> HAHAHA
<Crymson[TOP]> HAHAHAHAHAHA
<quiz> new #mushroom topic
* quiz changes topic to '<Isaac[RoK]> You guys are a terrible alliance for what you did and need to leave other peoples personal lives to them selves and yours to you. Ecspecially when it involves something this personal, I hope you rot and burn for what you did and you will never regain my respect.'

This is nothing more to MK than one more lulzfest at the expense of others. The whiteknighting by you and others in MK is a thin veneer for cheap thrills and is sickening.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327651393' post='2908095']
And yet you're not attacking them.
[/quote]
Have repeatedly and consistently, publicly and privately, once directly to Joe Stupid when he responded to the very same quote I provided before.

This is nothing more to MK than one more lulzfest at the expense of others. The whiteknighting by you and others in MK as a thin veneer for cheap thrills is sickening.
[/quote]
I find the depravity with which you make up total lies and threaten RL harassment just to get in another word in an MMORPG no less sickening.

[b]HOW SCHATTENMAN'S BRAIN WORKS[/B]

1) I see a thread.
2) Possible opportunity for attention?
3) Read content.
4) Come up with quickest possible controversial argument.
5) Profit (in attention)!
6a) If called out on this strategy, imply that call-out is rooted in meek subservience to the powers that be.
6b) If significance is questioned, list achievements.

Are you, by chance, an aspiring real-life politician?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327652042' post='2908101']
You're pathetic and disgusting, Ardus. You'll make a good lawyer.
[/quote]
he's pathetic and he's disgusting and he's right. sorry to break it to you

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327650562' post='2908088']
I think it's goddamned weird that MK and [b]you personally[/b] are going out of your way to contact Christine's family
[/quote]
We're still waiting for you to provide evidence that Ardus did this and that the accusation isn't a pure fabrication on your part.

Edited by Azaghul

Giving the topic and the way of which you (Shatt) like to take the high-ground approach, is it not a bit worrisome that you [i]still[/i] have phone numbers from years and years ago? The normal individual would of gotten rid of them by now.

The OP of this topic is a big waste and I am not impressed by the wording and all that !@#$. This ain't the UN.

This is nothing more to MK than one more lulzfest at the expense of others. The whiteknighting by you and others in MK is a thin veneer for cheap thrills and is sickening.
[/quote]
I can only speak for myself and without actually doing anything which violates the TOS (which I believe this thread might), my motivation is not a lulzfest. My discovery in an attempt to help was in fact sickening, not my attack on somebody who I dislike historically and have recently had the go ahead to attack. If anybody is whiteknighting here it's you and Hime.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1327652112' post='2908102']
[b]HOW SCHATTENMAN'S BRAIN WORKS[/B]

1) I see a thread.
2) Possible opportunity for attention?
3) Read content.
4) Come up with quickest possible controversial argument.
5) Profit (in attention)!
6a) If called out on this strategy, imply that call-out is rooted in meek subservience to the powers that be.
6b) If significance is questioned, list achievements.
[/quote]
I lol'd I really did! :P

so can someone tl;dr this thread... (only the NG parts where fun to read so don't know what the rest of this boring thread is about...)

*OOC* Please fix that Schattenman and hime themis issue... *OOC*

Edited by feestaap1

You're defending people against so-called OOC attacks who are married (from meeting in the game?) and have used their relationship to alter IC politics for literally years.

The attacks on their nations aside (and the fact they misrepresented the nature of the disappearance), claiming there is a sacred OOC/IC line is just !@#$%^&*, as these two individuals themselves have clearly demonstrated.

e: i mean come on, you're in an OOC forum, yet signing your posts as if you're a member of a medieval order of knights.

Edited by Banksy