An Official Announcement From VOC And IRON

Rhizoctonia

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1325357033' post='2889626']
Every who burned for Polaris at all burned too long for Polaris in this war. From 7.5 mill NS to 5 mill NS and aside from some individual nations within Polaris who fought with distinction (likely in some cases out of sheer survival instinct once they realized that Peace Mode was unreachable) the entire alliance has done little to but given this impression:

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/hdhale2/45165738.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
They probably believe (maybe not believe but are selling it to their membership) that they must fight forever or something paranoid and silly. This is not the case, it's just what allows them to sit in PM and keep stroking their smaller members by telling them they are doing something valiant. Poor STA and UPN are craters that just keep getting pummeled. CCC is even sending nations out to fight at a much better clip than the emasculated Polar bears. They may say what they wish, but facts are hard to ignore.

Well done indeed VoC! You performed admirably and your brothers appreciate everything you've done. Congratulations on a well fought victory my friends!

Good luck rebuilding avalanche!

o/ VoC!
o/ IRON!
o/ Avalanche!

VoC equation for victory: have all war wonders and have war chests the with 2billion to 4billion laying around for the top 5 nations. I don't know if VoC call for IRON hits on avalanche or the IRON nation were just board, so i'm not going to count as part as equation for victory.Although, i'm thinking it was a little of both. Anyways it was fun fight. Good luck to VoC on your journeys on plant bob.

o/ Avalanche!
o/ VoC
o/ IRON

Edited by Ratkiller884

[quote name='The Warrior' timestamp='1325382562' post='2889793']
Well done indeed VoC! You performed admirably and your brothers appreciate everything you've done. Congratulations on a well fought victory my friends!

Good luck rebuilding avalanche!

o/ VoC!
o/ IRON!
o/ Avalanche!
[/quote]
This x2
0/ VoC

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1325353345' post='2889608']
Good job. Avalanche burned too long for polaris.
[/quote]
Polaris should have given their allies the respect to at least come out and help them to what extent they could, but again they prove to be selfish, and run from a conflict that belongs to them.

As to our close allies....

Love me some Iron and Spices! Congratulations on a great victory and an honorable resolution.

We enjoyed the war with IRON and VoC. Especially VoC gave us a good clean battle, with taunts to laugh about.

[quote name='Callofktulu' timestamp='1325427842' post='2890024']
I gained a lot of respect for Avalanche through this. It was great fun to talk to their guys in pms as we fought. Swift rebuilds to all.

o/ Avalanche
o/ Iron
[/quote]
I have nothing but my full respect for you and VoC. Though from warring with Rhizo I had the impression he never sleeps! :blink::)