WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1324511385' post='2883590']
He did rogue us last round, to be fair. We're clearly not out of his mind, if that's what you're trying to say.
[/quote]

Going Rogue and getting spies set up are two completely different things.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324511662' post='2883594']
Going Rogue and getting spies set up are two completely different things.
[/quote]
They're both harmful to our alliance, one way or another. My point is, however, that we're clearly still on his mind. It was only a matter of time before he tried something - whether hitting us with a down declare, or spying, or whatever. We're not going to lay down and take it.

Stevie your pathetic. You do a massive downdeclare on LE, have the guts to say it's "justified" because we hit you in rounds past. And now you are saying that it is unfair that another AA is doing the same thing. And now making a hissy fit. It is scary that people like you and Confusion can get to power. You are pathetic.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324513112' post='2883621']
-

Important correction, you hit them last round.

We hit warriors last year.
[/quote]

Confusion and those who follow him have committed numerous acts of unwarranted hostility against us and against others in the course of the past year (and beyond) for no other apparent reason then "because they could".

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324514344' post='2883648']
Confusion and those who follow him have committed numerous acts of unwarranted hostility against us and against others in the course of the past year (and beyond) for no other apparent reason then "because they could".
[/quote]

Your DoW cited the ceasefire war last year as a reason for this DoW, as Thomas would say. Don't try to change the story now.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324514483' post='2883651']
Your DoW cited the ceasefire war last year as a reason for this DoW, as Thomas would say. Don't try to change the story now.
[/quote]

I did not and do not deny that incident was a "part", but to say that act exclusively fueled our distaste of Confusion would be stretching our statement and putting words into our mouth that never came out.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324514594' post='2883653']
I did not and do not deny that incident was a "part", but to say that act exclusively fueled our distaste of Confusion would be stretching our statement and putting words into our mouth that never came out.
[/quote]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324446422' post='2883132']
[center][img]http://www.cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-war-600px.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b]The Warriors and WAPA do hereby declare war against Duckroll.[/b][/size]

Around this time last year, Confusion decided to attack the Warriors while hiding behind a holiday cease-fire. We thought about returning the favor this year, however unfortunately the terms of this years ceasefire expressly prohibit such an action. That's OK. Thus here we are, forging ahead beforehand. We always wanted to try a mutual blitz anyways, that's our kind of war. So here we go.

Confusion is the sort of guy who goes around acting like he's king !@#$ of turd mountain and that we should all respect him for some reason or another. we would like to make this painfully clear to Confusion, in tW and WAPA at least, we do not see you as a threat, we do not see you as humorous, we see you only as an annoying child who needs a time-out. You've been a punk for a long time, pulling punk moves like you did against LE earlier this round. Like you have so many times with so many other alliances.

Its high time you and yours take your place in the corner, lil mister.

[/quote]
I don't see any other reason stated then the war last year.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324514813' post='2883656']
[/quote]
Read it more carefully.

[quote]Confusion is the sort of guy who goes around acting like he's king !@#$ of turd mountain and that we should all respect him for some reason or another. we would like to make this painfully clear to Confusion, in tW and WAPA at least, we do not see you as a threat, we do not see you as humorous, we see you only as an annoying child who needs a time-out. You've been a punk for a long time, pulling punk moves like you did against LE earlier this round. Like you have so many times with so many other alliances. [/quote]

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324514813' post='2883656']
[/quote]

It is not clearly spelled out, if that is what you mean. I fail to see the relevance of it, however, we know the reasons why we are fighting this war, we have explained them in length throughout this thread (sometimes more clearly then others), and our members know the reasons for which we are fighting. I see no reason why we should be obligated to lay each and every contributing factor out on the table for your perusing.

Confusion has a consistent history of committing acts of undue hostility towards us and those who we have a favorable opinion of. No tactic is below him, fairness has never been a priority. The list of underhanded acts Confusion has committed against us is far too long, and we had no doubt what-so-ever that when it was convenient for him to do so, he would take efforts to cause it to grow.

As it has been said previously, this is not the fashion in which tW normally conducts its business, we do not believe in seeking out curb-stomps. We would prefer to conduct wars with honor and respect, however Confusion has clearly exhibited that he is not worthy of our respect.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324514483' post='2883651']
Your DoW cited the ceasefire war last year as a reason for this DoW, [b]as Thomas would say[/b]. Don't try to change the story now.
[/quote]

I'm assuming that "Thomas" is me. And you can call me Cowboy if you would like. :)

But anyhoo, thanks for the shout out! I don't have any idea why I deserved such an honor. But it was :awesome: , that is if it was meant for me. :wub:

But I do have to say, good luck to all parties involved and HAVE FUN!

Oh, I do have one question....

If COnfusion does not hold a role of power in DR, you know, posting DoW's, etc., then why did he post ~tHe CaLlOuT~ thread and signed it "signed: DR"?

And if ~tHe CaLlOuT~ thread was not directed towards tW and/or was not based on spying, who was it directed at, who were you threatening and what was it based on?

As I said, [b]good luck to all parties involved and HAVE FUN![/b]

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='CEO George Harris' timestamp='1324512351' post='2883612']
Stevie your pathetic. You do a massive downdeclare on LE, have the guts to say it's "justified" because we hit you in rounds past. And now you are saying that it is unfair that another AA is doing the same thing. And now making a hissy fit. It is scary that people like you and Confusion can get to power. You are pathetic.
[/quote]

In my mind it was justified, AND it didnt have to go on for as long as it did. That was down to LEs stubbornness. And Im not really saying its unfair that we have now been down declared. Im just questioning why tW hitting us already being a down declare as it was, and the need to also bring in WAPA for a good old fashioned stomp. Fact is you bring close to 60 nations against 40, we took about 40 against 30 to hit LE. That doesnt even factor in the Nukes. So yes, this war is worse, not that it matters.

And Clash, we have 6 in the 5%, was about the same pre blitz I think, as we have had some boost up. Also, referring to your point of DAing LEs 3ns nations, those were actually some of the nations that caused us most problems, as they had most their cash to boost and hit us back. A DA affects you some, not what you are making it out to be, I would know. Were we supposed to leave them, able to boost/collect and counter? We also minimized our use of nukes against them, and used them mainly to keep nations in anarchy at times once we found out LE would perpetually re roll.

As an aside, do you mind listing our wars last round and commenting on up declare/down declare status of them?

tW, LE, and OP have made a habit of hitting soft targets with bloated total NS to make numbers seem even, or up declares. You are even calling your war with SUN an up declare. That is a total joke man. We prefer to go straight to the hardest targets we can, sometimes bringing advantages with us, so that they cannot roll us as PS/OP/LE and now tW do every other round. (the rounds in between we stomp them back) Its quite a fun cycle if Im honest :P.

Anyways, lets rumble, and rack the casualties up.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324518687' post='2883728']
Oh btw Clash

So step off it already.
[/quote]

Then what was that call out thread he made about? Also good fight everyone and goodluck. Good to see a war dec thread get some heat thats not op.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324518545' post='2883721']
In my mind it was justified, AND it didnt have to go on for as long as it did. That was down to LEs stubbornness. And Im not really saying its unfair that we have now been down declared. Im just questioning why tW hitting us already being a down declare as it was, and the need to also bring in WAPA for a good old fashioned stomp. Fact is you bring close to 60 nations against 40, we took about 40 against 30 to hit LE. That doesnt even factor in the Nukes. So yes, this war is worse, not that it matters.

And Clash, we have 6 in the 5%, was about the same pre blitz I think, as we have had some boost up. Also, referring to your point of DAing LEs 3ns nations, those were actually some of the nations that caused us most problems, as they had most their cash to boost and hit us back. A DA affects you some, not what you are making it out to be, I would know. Were we supposed to leave them, able to boost/collect and counter? We also minimized our use of nukes against them, and used them mainly to keep nations in anarchy at times once we found out LE would perpetually re roll.

As an aside, do you mind listing our wars last round and commenting on up declare/down declare status of them?

tW, LE, and OP have made a habit of hitting soft targets with bloated total NS to make numbers seem even, or up declares. You are even calling your war with SUN an up declare. That is a total joke man. We prefer to go straight to the hardest targets we can, sometimes bringing advantages with us, so that they cannot roll us as PS/OP/LE and now tW do every other round. (the rounds in between we stomp them back) Its quite a fun cycle if Im honest :P.

Anyways, lets rumble, and rack the casualties up.
[/quote]

And the cycle shall continue ;)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323844585' post='2877528']
You guys: 69 | 301,530 | 4370 | 10

RE: 62 | 308,682 | 4979 | 71

Now, you guys had just about every opportunity in the world to build nukes, you didn't so don't !@#$%* at us because we did.
[/quote]

This was taken from the RE/OP war thread earlier this round.

I find the hypocrisy in this situation overwhelming. Adude, you sure didn't seem to have any issue with a nuke difference in this situation, yet you feel fine barking all kinds of non-sense here, blindly taking sides. The intention is not to take the thunder away from this conflict, so I'll move on.

In the last few rounds, it seems to me that 'fairness' of wars has been judged on numerous criteria depending on their situaion. It also seemed to me anyway that the consensus was that the Total NS and more importantly ANS were the strongest factors of how folks weighed in on things. This is a pretty evident way to point out the 'soft wars' folks are referencing.

Likewise, folks are quick to play the whole 'elite AA' card when weighing in on wars. DR seems pretty quick to call tW a crappy alliance, so it seems this is a good opportunity for DR to step up and prove what they are made of. There's no reason this should be automatically deemed a curbstomp. It's a big cop out if you ask me. Let's see less complaining and more fighting.

Anyway, I'm impressed with Clash's candor in calling this an admitted down declare. Maybe I'm silly, but it doesn't seem nearly as bad as a lot of others that have occurred recently and 'passed' the OWF analysts as OK.

Good luck and have fun blowing stuff up.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1324523814' post='2883780']
I find the hypocrisy in this situation overwhelming. Adude, you sure didn't seem to have any issue with a nuke difference in this situation, yet you feel fine barking all kinds of non-sense here, blindly taking sides. The intention is not to take the thunder away from this conflict, so I'll move on.
[/quote]

Oh really? Sorry bud but we were going up agaisnt a fully armed TPC (Like blitzing head first into a !@#$@#$ wall) and a warchest heavy OP aswell as RD who isn't exactly known for not fighting, we did this with very little difference in Total NS, Member count, and ANS. The only thing we had going for us was the blitz and nukes, to say that I am being hypocritical is insane when comparing these two situations.

Likewise, folks are quick to play the whole 'elite AA' card when weighing in on wars. DR seems pretty quick to call tW a crappy alliance, so it seems this is a good opportunity for DR to step up and prove what they are made of. There's no reason this should be automatically deemed a curbstomp. It's a big cop out if you ask me. Let's see less complaining and more fighting.

[/quote]

Tell me this, Would attacking AP Coalition and OP individually at separate times have the same result? How can you not take that into comparison?

Anyway, I'm impressed with Clash's candor in calling this an admitted down declare. Maybe I'm silly, but it doesn't seem nearly as bad as a lot of others that have occurred recently and 'passed' the OWF analysts as OK.

[/quote]

Point out these down declares please..

Also really? You like when people disregard everything that is said against them and throw words like "stupid" at you while not even attempting to write a half decent post? OK, I'll remember that you lint licker!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IA5nokOFh84/SLzYUu7ioWI/AAAAAAAABw4/kKBlrV9Gp9I/s400/orbit-gum-girl.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324524646' post='2883794']
Oh really? Sorry bud but we were going up agaisnt a fully armed TPC (Like blitzing head first into a !@#$@#$ wall) and a warchest heavy OP aswell as RD who isn't exactly known for not fighting, we did this with very little difference in Total NS, Member count, and ANS. The only thing we had going for us was the blitz and nukes, to say that I am being hypocritical is insane when comparing these two situations.

Tell me this, Would attacking AP Coalition and OP individually at separate times have the same result? How can you not take that into comparison?

Point out these down declares please..

Also really? You like when people disregard everything that is said against them and throw words like "stupid" at you while not even attempting to write a half decent post? OK, I'll remember that you lint licker!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IA5nokOFh84/SLzYUu7ioWI/AAAAAAAABw4/kKBlrV9Gp9I/s400/orbit-gum-girl.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Sure, every situation is different and this may not be a perfect 'apples to apples' comparison...but that's an awful lot of nukes no matter how you slice it.

Not really sure what you mean with the AP coalition argument. I was just saying DR has the opportunity here to prove something rather than crying curbstomp.

I didn't call anybody stupid...if anything I called myself silly. Lint licker? I'll just let the imagination run.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1324525542' post='2883800']
Sure, every situation is different and this may not be a perfect 'apples to apples' comparison...but that's an awful lot of nukes no matter how you slice it.
[/quote]

Sure, but as most TE vets can tell you nukes alone don't win the war.

Not really sure what you mean with the AP coalition argument. I was just saying DR has the opportunity here to prove something rather than crying curbstomp.

[/quote]

Alliance A has a choice of alliances to attack, they can attack AP Coalition who is in their second round of TE and aren't that great or they can attack Ordo Paradoxia who are considered to be elite, would attacking one of these alliances be different from attacking the other? Which do you think would deal less damage? I'm simply saying that the "elite" comparison should be taken into account.

I didn't call anybody stupid...if anything I called myself silly. Lint licker? I'll just let the imagination run.

[/quote]

I was referring to your hailing of Clash's posting style in this thread. The one who[u]has[/u] disregarded other peoples post and simply called them names, never said that you had.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324525941' post='2883804']
Sure, but as most TE vets can tell you nukes alone don't win the war.

[/quote]

Agreed....just look at the war we just had.

I think we're actually agreeing on the 2nd thing as well. I don't think it's a stretch to assume that DR sees itself as 'elite' so let's see what they're made of.

On the 3rd point, I wasn't referring to his posting style, just that tW is flat out saying it is a down declare. You gotta respect the bluntness no matter who you like or don't in the situation. (Even though I'm still saying there have been other wars that have been worse - I'm not going to give examples because every single one would be up for debate and that isn't the point. It's my opinion and we'll leave it at that.)

I'm happy we can agree on 2 things. That's more common ground than you've shared w/ OP in who knows how long! :rolleyes:

EDIT: spelling

Edited by the wompus

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1324526610' post='2883811']
I'm happy we can agree on 2 things. That's more common ground than you've shared w/ OP in who knows how long! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Time for me to take a shower.. :awesome:

This was taken from the RE/OP war thread earlier this round.

In the last few rounds, it seems to me that 'fairness' of wars has been judged on numerous criteria depending on their situaion. It also seemed to me anyway that the consensus was that the Total NS and more importantly ANS were the strongest factors of how folks weighed in on things. This is a pretty evident way to point out the 'soft wars' folks are referencing.

Good luck and have fun blowing stuff up.
[/quote]

Ive already admited that our lack of nukes was my mistake, as I didnt realise tW and SUN were going non nuclear, and so tW didnt take any damage or lose nukes. While we may have not taken any nuclear damage in our day 3 war, you try to do that and remain on top of your economy. Its hard to do, and much easier to build for a few weeks, lob a few nukes for a round and rebuild.

Irrespective of that, tW held a significant nuclear advantage over us, and its not really their fault. The issue I have is bringing along WAPA to make a down declare a STOMP.

BTW, ANS and Nukes win wars. Spies and cash help as well. If I was a warrior nation, going through their round I would be a lot further ahead then where I currently am. Idk, I just thought that tW vs DR was a good enough down declare as it was, especially for people who like to updeclare :P

I mean just match DR up to tW and tell me what you think. Then add in WAPA, and its all just a clear stomping. Exactly what Clash wanted. We may still surprise you yet ;)