WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324496972' post='2883417']Anyways, it was clear with the SUN DoW that you werent interested in actually fighting updeclares, even though somehow you managed to call that an up declare, and conveniently glossed over the nuke category. Or maybe you already knew you wouldnt be using any nukes.[/quote]
SUN is an honorable alliance that practices good sportsmanship and is run by a pretty good fellow in KillerCruiser. You guys have very little of any of that now do you? That was a hell of a lot closer than your LE war was.

An interesting way of posting the stats. This way you don't have to count the way you guys hit nations at 3ns - then built and made sure they destroyed the nation they hit beyond recovery. Did you guys nuke the crap out of LE? Oh yes, you did, even though they weren't going to be shooting any back like you guys will be. Yet another difference between us. You have many nations in the top 5% and you've been out of war from your stomp long enough to have nice full warchests.

Here are your war stats which more accurately represent what truly happened:
LE on 12/6: 88,307ns --- LE on 12/7: 80,032ns --- LE on 12/8: 64,481ns
DR on 12/6: 102,959ns -- DR on 12/7: 130,493ns -- DR on 12/8: 140,920ns

I'm sure this war graph won't look anything like that. You even hedged on the nation counts, undercounting yourselves and overcounted LE. Your count doesn't even count the spies you have in other alliances, and we all know you have several. Counting your spies in tW as our nations is just hilarious lol. It was nice to flush them out, and it looks like we have.

Look. You guys pull punk moves all the time. Confusion rogues us pretty much every single round, he threatened us already this round and made it very clear he'd down-declare on us if he got the chance. You never bothered to correct him did you? That's because you're just his puppy. You down-declare every single round on someone, you guys have a very long history of pulling crap moves and I even posted some of them. I'm sure I can go back and get some of the others too. It's what you do. You plant spies in us and other alliances - which is a good reason for a war every time - and generally you are just conceited jerks. I don't give a crap what hypocritical sniveling you are doing now. This time we hit YOU as opposed to waiting for whatever punk move you had planned for later on in the round.

[size="4"][b]You planted spies in tW and you have the gall to complain that we hit you?
Screw you, steve.[/b][/size]

Edited to add emphasis.
After that I can't believe you are !@#$%*ing.
You deserve worse than you are going to get.

Edited by Clash

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324501725' post='2883464']

[size="4"][b]You planted spies in tW and you have the gall to complain that we hit you?
Screw you, steve.[/b][/size]

[/quote]

Prove we have spies.

Here's a tip: Why anyone would ever spy the Warriors is beyond me. You guys are a !@#$ alliance, always have been, always will be.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324502441' post='2883473']
Prove we have spies.

Here's a tip: Why anyone would ever spy the Warriors is beyond me. You guys are a !@#$ alliance, always have been, always will be.
[/quote]

If that's the case, why are y'all whining about it? We're too dumb to do any damage anyways :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324502441' post='2883473']Prove we have spies.[/quote]
You posted screenshots of OP's forums didn't you? There's some proof that you have spies.
You friggen' BRAG about your spies, stupid.

I think our conversation last night is good enough proof for me, I sure don't anything to prove to you. You did it, we know you did it, and you're going to lie about it now because after all you're a punk and a liar, always have been and always will be. Being a spying lil weasel alliance is a good enough reason for a war every time. It's more than we needed.

Ironically you were kissing my butt just the other day in the other thread lol

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324502928' post='2883478']
If that's the case, why are y'all whining about it? We're too dumb to do any damage anyways :P
[/quote]

I never said you were dumb nor are we whining.

True Fact: The Warriors aren't known for their fighting capabilities.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324503136' post='2883481']
You posted screenshots of OP's forums didn't you? There's some proof that you have spies.
You friggen' BRAG about your spies, stupid.

I think our conversation last night is good enough proof for me, I sure don't anything to prove to you. You did it, we know you did it, and you're going to lie about it now because after all you're a punk and a liar, always have been and always will be. Being a spying lil weasel alliance is a good enough reason for a war every time. It's more than we needed.

Ironically you were kissing my butt just the other day in the other thread lol
[/quote]

I need you to link me to said thread. Also, that's an issue between OP & myself, but I have no spies. I can also be more specific, for you.

Prove to me that I have spies in the Warriors or have even tried.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324503258' post='2883484']
I need you to link me to said thread. Also, that's an issue between OP & myself, but I have no spies. I can also be more specific, for you.

Prove to me that I have spies in the Warriors or have even tried.[/quote]
No, I don't really give a crap about your needs.
It was an issue you posted on the OWF wasn't it? And it's proof you have spies. You lie when you breathe.

You planted spies in tW and you have many times before.
We know it. You know it. Have the sack to take credit for it, or don't, I don't care.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324503410' post='2883486']

You planted spies in tW and you have many times before.
We know it. You know it. Have the sack to take credit for it, or don't, I don't care.
[/quote]

No, it's not my fault you guys aren't very good at keeping secrets (via war build-ups) which relates back to your weak fighting abilities.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324503258' post='2883484']

Prove to me that I have spies in the Warriors or have even tried.
[/quote]

You do know that not everything had to be 'proven' with screenshots, and sometimes the fact that everyone knows you have spies is enough, right? It's obvious that you have spies in OP and other alliances. Furthermore, you bragged last round to be able to put spies everywhere. Then, yesterday, you posted a thread about how DR is 'ready' for war and that you'll 'crush' us. Enough circumstantial evidence, I believe.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324503609' post='2883489']
You do know that not everything had to be 'proven' with screenshots, and sometimes the fact that everyone knows you have spies is enough, right? It's obvious that you have spies in OP and other alliances. Furthermore, you bragged last round to be able to put spies everywhere. Then, yesterday, you posted a thread about how DR is 'ready' for war and that you'll 'crush' us. Enough circumstantial evidence, I believe.
[/quote]

You're under the belief that we won't crush you. Once again, you guys have proven you are inferior to us, not that it needed to be proven. The world at large knows that, compared to us, the Warriors is nothing. Please take a look at everyone you've fought in the history of your alliance, then take a look at who we've fought in the history of ours & everything we've accomplished.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324503564' post='2883488']No, it's not my fault you guys aren't very good at keeping secrets (via war build-ups) which relates back to your weak fighting abilities.[/quote]
More lies. There are ways of flushing out spies.
Seriously, just give it up.

You have always been very proud of your spy nations.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324503786' post='2883492']
More lies. There are ways of flushing out spies.
Seriously, just give it up.

You have always been very proud of your spy nations.
[/quote]

Then why can't you prove it or tell me who you flushed out? I need a good laugh.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324503819' post='2883493']Then why can't you prove it or tell me who you flushed out? I need a good laugh.[/quote]
We know it, you know it. You've bragged about it right here on these very forums.
I'm sure a lot of people laugh at you :)

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324503984' post='2883495']
We know it, you know it. You've bragged about it right here on these very forums.
I'm sure a lot of people laugh at you :)
[/quote]

Then why don't you prove it? Once again, you're coming empty handed, Clash. Stop disappointing.

Alright. I've read all the replies to this so far and im not going to post a bunch of quotes of people's replies and respond to them or anything like that. That's Clash's job :P

Simple Explanation: Duckroll hit LE in a very unfair down declare. SO now we're hitting them back. Also, Confusion has a grudge against The Warriors. It's true. He hates us and im not entirely sure why. He's been a @$%& towards us and we've had enough.

Why we bring WAPA? Because WAPA is awesome and they like to war. It's TE, remember? War is what we do. You cant always get an even war or a good one. Especially with the ceasefire and holidays coming up.

Also, this type of warring is not usual for us, we usually dont do things like this. However, this time we did decide to go with it. If you don't like that... DEAL WITH IT ALREADY!!!! It's happening. You don't like it? GTFO then.

Duckroll, and especially Confusion a.k.a "The douchbag", are getting what they deserve.

That's all i have to say.

You may not continue with your pointless bickering.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324504103' post='2883497']
Then why don't you prove it? Once again, you're coming empty handed, Clash. Stop disappointing.
[/quote]
I've already proved you have spies! You bragged about them and posted screenshots they got you.
Yet basically you want me to tell you how we flushed out your spies?
Geez that's pretty stupid. No.

We know it. You know it. Quit your crying.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324504359' post='2883501']
I've already proved you have spies! You bragged about them and posted screenshots they got you.
Yet basically you want me to tell you how we flushed out your spies?
Geez that's pretty stupid. No.

We know it. You know it. Quit your crying.
[/quote]

No, I don't want you to tell me how you flushed out anyone. I want to know who because I clearly don't know. In addition, where have I posted screenshots of the Warriors forums? Listen buddy, you're smarter than this- You posted that we planted spies in the Warriors, yet you're bringing up OP? lol what?

Once again, no, you don't know it- and I don't know it. I didn't know I was shedding tears due t grief- the more I know?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324504593' post='2883502']the usual crap[/quote]
Seriously clown, your callout thread should be enough right there for EVERYONE.
I even know WHEN you knew.

We know it. You know it. So get over it :)

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324504856' post='2883504']
Seriously clown, your callout thread should be enough right there for EVERYONE.
I even know WHEN you knew.

We know it. You know it. So get over it :)
[/quote]

If only that was when I knew?

Clash, at least be consistent. Anyways, as usual, I see arguing with you is futile since you have nothing worthy of posting. Whenever you get proof, or find any actual spies, let me know.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324504947' post='2883505']Clash, at least be consistent. [/quote]
I've been very consistent. I don't have anything to prove. You have repeatedly bragged about your spies and proven you have them yourself. Many many times. HERE, in these forums. You even made a whole stupid thread about it. We've caught your spies in the past and we will again, because I'm sure you won't stop with them. I think it's pretty pathetic you have plant spies, by the way. Are you really so fragile you need that edge?

Confusion, why is it that everything you write seems to be of 7th grade quality?

But as for what you knew before this war, you knew what we let you know, and not a damn thing else. As for your claims of the Warriors being an inferior alliance, well now here we are, here is your oppertunity to prove it.

I am interested to hear what your accomplishments are, though, other then regularly beating up on people when you had a statistical advantage. Of course, you would be bragging about it too.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324505411' post='2883510']
Confusion, why is it that everything you write seems to be of 7th grade quality?

But as for what you knew before this war, you knew what we let you know, and not a damn thing else. As for your claims of the Warriors being an inferior alliance, well now here we are, here is your oppertunity to prove it.

I am interested to hear what your accomplishments are, though, other then regularly beating up on people when you had a statistical advantage. Of course, you would be bragging about it too.
[/quote]

Yes- I knew what you let us know... I guess letting the opponent know you'll be attacking them is the new cool thing to do.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324505997' post='2883516']
Yes- I knew what you let us know... I guess letting the opponent know you'll be attacking them is the new cool thing to do.
[/quote]
Here we have the final admission of guilt.
Every alliance that spies needs to be stomped by every other alliance on general principle alone.

I'm pretty sure it's only you guys tho :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324505997' post='2883516']
[/quote]

You also knew when we let you know.

Doesn't look like DR put the information to use anyway, doesn't look like you used that time to purchase many nukes, would have been the sensible thing to do? (Not that I'd expect you to do the sensible thing, but still, its what I would have done.)

Or did you not have that much time, which would strange, since we notified some of our people as far back as Sunday.

In other news confusion, when you care to, hop off your high-horse.
Your not impressing us, your not scaring us, your not humoring us.

Probably because your not impressive, or dangerous, or funny.

Edited by memoryproblems