WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324529021' post='2883836']
Stevie, what's with the alliance Seraph? They say they're protected by you guys, and it looks like its grown lately.
[/quote]

I know this was addressed towards Stevie, however, Lazaraus is a former member of Duckroll (Like 2 days ago) & Spaztik is a friend. They asked us to protect it for the time being, and seeing as we were in good shape at the time- We agreed.

I see no issue with this.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324529822' post='2883844']
What about it?
[/quote]

I believe everyone's been asking and asking and asking, who you made it for.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324529822' post='2883844']
What about it?
[/quote]

[b]Deflection!!![/b]

More "looky, looky at me" stuff?

Just asking. :)

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1324531384' post='2883855']
I believe everyone's been asking and asking and asking, who you made it for.
[/quote]

The Warriors.

This should answer the post below yours too.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324533644' post='2883879']
Where? Enlighten me.
[/quote]
Stevie posts that you dint know tW was coming yet you posted a "call out" thread saying you knew someone (probably tW and they just got there sooner than you thought) was coming. My guess is you knew they were coming and you guessed the date wrong and your butt hurt about it. If you called them out and they came at you why be mad?

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Mark8240

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1324534287' post='2883888']
Stevie posts that you dint know tW was coming yet you posted a "call out" thread saying you knew someone (probably tW and they just got there sooner than you thought) was coming. My guess is you knew they were coming and you guessed the date wrong and your butt hurt about it. If you called them out and they came at you why be mad?

Edit: Spelling.
[/quote]

No, we didn't know anything. It's not hard to see something coming when you see the build-up.

Edit: I knew they were going last night & I'm not butthurt. I wasn't expecting WAPA, though... then again, the Warriors do need the help.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324534527' post='2883893']
No, we didn't know anything. It's not hard to see something coming when you see the build-up.

Edit: I knew they were going last night & I'm not butthurt. I wasn't expecting WAPA, though... then again, the Warriors do need the help.
[/quote]

How is it that you call them out but you dont know anything?

Confusion, you and yours have clearly indicated that you knew that (or thought) tW was coming after DR, hence the Call Out Thread.

But then, quotes indicated that you didn't.

If not, what was/is the purpose of your thread?

More chest beating?

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just wondering who you were/are threatening. And why.

Or, more likely, as usual, you have no answer?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324534792' post='2883899']
Confusion, you and yours have clearly indicated that you knew that (or thought) tW was coming after DR, hence the Call Out Thread.

But then, quotes indicated that you didn't.

If not, what was/is the purpose of your thread?

More chest beating?

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just wondering who you were/are threatening. And why.

Or, more likely, as usual, you have no answer?
[/quote]

It was used as a device to get us a bit more time, however, it didn't work. You see, if Warriors knew that we knew, then they'd back off. I didn't call them out directly, as I would have, mind you due to the fact that I wasn't 100% sure. This once again relates to the fact that I have no spy network inside the Warriors, nor am I interested in them.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324536141' post='2883922']
It seems like my soldiers are defecting :wacko: I just lost almost every GA over update!
[/quote]

We still have an early Christmas gift left for you :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324535135' post='2883908']
It was used as a device to get us a bit more time, however, it didn't work. You see, if Warriors knew that we knew, then they'd back off. I didn't call them out directly, as I would have, mind you due to the fact that I wasn't 100% sure. This once again relates to the fact that I have no spy network inside the Warriors, nor am I interested in them.
[/quote]

So instead of rallying your troops or sending PM's to your nations, you spent a fair amount of time trying to spin others and not rallying your nations into either defense or offence against your threat?

I still do not understand your threatening Call Out thread. I know of no AA that would react to a possible threat that way.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324536305' post='2883929']
We still have an early Christmas gift left for you :P
[/quote]

Lol. Now I'm just waiting for my nuke :) I will be flying home tomorrow, so it's not unlikely that I won't be able to check my nation. Perfect opportunity if I deserve your nukes :P

Edit: phone typoes suck

Edited by NeoGandalf

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324536522' post='2883933']
So instead of rallying your troops or sending PM's to your nations, you spent a fair amount of time trying to spin others and not rallying your nations into either defense or offence against your threat?

I still do not understand your threatening Call Out thread. I know of no AA that would react to a possible threat that way.
[/quote]

Messages were sent- and I'm pretty confident of our fighting capabilities. Furthermore, we don't give a $%&@ whether or not you understand it, and it isn't something I need to explain. In case you haven't noticed, we can't care less about public relations (pr). Also, it was the Warriors, we already knew they had !@#$ blitzes & quite frankly aren't very good. The only thing they have is the nuke advantage (One which is quickly dwindling down), member #s advantage, and ANS advantage- and they'll need it I'm sure. If it was LE or OP, it would've been more devastating 10 times out of 10.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324536599' post='2883935']
Lol. Now I'm just waiting for my nuke :) I will be flying home tomorrow, so it's not unlikely that I won't be able to check my nation. Perfect opportunity if I deserve your nukes :P

Edit: phone typoes suck
[/quote]

You'll be eating more than one nuke, I'll tell you that much :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324537258' post='2883938']
You'll be eating more than one nuke, I'll tell you that much :P
[/quote]

Good to hear. You guys get to pick one every day :P

More nukes, more casualties!

8 pages already? Grats Clash.

Sock 'em up.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324537560' post='2883946']
So first, the Call Out thread was about tW.

Then it wasn't.

Then it is again.

Which is it?

Or was it just another ego thread?

And nothing wrong with that! :awesome:

Be well! Best wishes! :)
[/quote]
Get it right Tx.

No it wasn't.

Then it was.

Then it wasn't again.

Try to keep up.

:blink:

(I can't wait to see of these posts get disputed.)

Edited by Awesome Dog

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324536522' post='2883933']

[/quote]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324537560' post='2883946']
So first, the Call Out thread was about tW.

Then it wasn't.

Then it is again.

Which is it?

Or was it just another ego thread?

And nothing wrong with that! :awesome:

Be well! Best wishes! :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1324543364' post='2883975']
8 pages already? Grats Clash.

Sock 'em up.

Get it right Tx.

No it wasn't.

Then it was.

Then it wasn't again.

Try to keep up.

:blink:

(I can't wait to see of these posts get disputed.)
[/quote]

Why do things need to be explained more than once?

It was used to try and buy us time against a blitz so we could get more nukes. It didnt work, but was worth a shot.

And we did do "rallying your troops or sending PM's to your nations". We did both.