WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324587662' post='2884212']
I used RE as an example but it applies to the entire "group", that includes G-6 itself.
[/quote]

I believe it was stated at one point or another in this thread that Confusion never changes.

To say that the G6/RE vs. tW war was the last event committed by Confusion et. al. that we find objectionable would be to ignore a great number of events that have transpired in the time since.

As I mentioned previously, a major contributor to our rationale to attack DR now was our belief that DR was going to attack us at a point in this round which was more favorable to them. We found it more favorable to engage them now rather then to have them engage us later. Later will undoubtedly still come, but who knows, you don't change the dynamics of a situation without doing something.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324587907' post='2884216']
G-6 & Anonymous were flagrunning alliances; Duckroll is a warring alliance. Once you understand the difference, then we can talk. We've won 3 flags, achieved round domination w/ our friends, and have changed the game completely.

Get. Out.

Edit: What happened to we play our way, you play yours. You've made your bed, and you will lie in it.
[/quote]

Whatever happened to "never, ever admit you have flag runners"?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324588223' post='2884220']
I believe it was stated at one point or another in this thread that Confusion never changes.
[/quote]

Thats a load, I have seen him morph from Marcus to Confusion, that itself was quite the change believe it or not.

As I mentioned previously, a major contributor to our rationale to attack DR now was our belief that DR was going to attack us at a point in this round which was more favorable to them. We found it more favorable to engage them now rather then to have them engage us later. Later will undoubtedly still come, but who knows, you don't change the dynamics of a situation without doing something.

[/quote]

Thats fine, next time call it like it is instead of claiming to be on a crusade against DR because of "past actions".

Edit

That past action being the cease fire war one year ago, do you remember what happened after that war? CN:TE basically came down on everyone that was involved with G-6, if that isn't paying for it then I don't know what is.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324588481' post='2884223']
Whatever happened to "never, ever admit you have flag runners"?
[/quote]

He has done this several times, this is not new to... Well anyone at this point.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1324588941' post='2884229']
Starting to be glad that I'm still sitting at 0NS and PS is busy on other planets...
[/quote]

Hey Cellardoor, lol. Yeah, if PS was here, the Warriors might have tried this on you for last round.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324589086' post='2884230']
Hey Cellardoor, lol. Yeah, if PS was here, the Warriors might have tried this on you for last round.
[/quote]

They fear the Warrior...

:awesome:

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324588715' post='2884224']
Thats a load, I have seen him morph from Marcus to Confusion, that itself was quite the change believe it or not.

Thats fine, next time call it like it is instead of claiming to be on a crusade against DR because of "past actions".

Edit

That past action being the cease fire war one year ago, do you remember what happened after that war? CN:TE basically came down on everyone that was involved with G-6, if that isn't paying for it then I don't know what is.
[/quote]

Yes, and then the following round we controlled TE... and that's how the lovely cycle began.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324587907' post='2884216']
G-6 & Anonymous were flagrunning alliances; Duckroll is a warring alliance. Once you understand the difference, then we can talk. We've won 3 flags, achieved round domination w/ our friends, and have changed the game completely.

Get. Out.

Edit: What happened to we play our way, you play yours. You've made your bed, and you will lie in it.
[/quote]

Some of us don't care to know but one way.

Its not as if you haven't committed less then reputable actions even here recently. Considering DR's actions in the past, and even in earlier this round, we had every reason to suspect that DR was going to hit us at some point, and when they did, they would not do it in a manner that was fair or reasonable. That, coupled with distaste of your previous actions led us to act when we felt we had the best chance to achieve a preferable result.

Of course what will come will come, but your chest-puffing isn't going to cause me to lose any sleep. You threatened to kill off the Warriors when we were an infant alliance because we got in the way of your curbstomping somebody else. Our future is bright, and probably even brighter then yours.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324588715' post='2884224']

Edit

[/quote]

I stated earlier, and I don't know if you didn't see it or just didn't understand it, that I don't feel as if we're under any obligation to lay out each and every motivation for the war to you. Theres alot of factors that go into decision making, some that we are aware of, some that we aren't, and even the ones that we're aware of is long enough that it wouldn't make for a quality DoW.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1324580948' post='2884159']
Awww they hurt your feelings? Do you need a tissue? And I don't care what happened last round and its not about revenge. Have you heard of taking a dose of your own medicine? No, well let me explain you curbstomp Alliance A. No one does anything. You do it again. No one does anything. tW gets fed up you do this. We do it to you. Crying commences. hmmmmmmmmm.....

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Accuse the other person of having hurt feelings and crying, I see.

To say that the G6/RE vs. tW war was the last event committed by Confusion et. al. that we find objectionable would be to ignore a great number of events that have transpired in the time since.

[/quote]

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324592609' post='2884262']
Some of us don't care to know but one way.

Its not as if you haven't committed less then reputable actions even here recently. Considering DR's actions in the past, and even in earlier this round, we had every reason to suspect that DR was going to hit us at some point, and when they did, they would not do it in a manner that was fair or reasonable. That, coupled with distaste of your previous actions led us to act when we felt we had the best chance to achieve a preferable result.

Of course what will come will come, but your chest-puffing isn't going to cause me to lose any sleep. You threatened to kill off the Warriors when we were an infant alliance because we got in the way of your curbstomping somebody else. Our future is bright, and probably even brighter then yours.
[/quote]

Yes, it was inevitable that we would attack you, it would have just been 1 on 1, and we may even still have had a nuke disadvantage. All we need is decent cash, to be able to rebuild after fighting, then do it over again. There is a difference between Flag running and Fighting. Flag running you need to have maximum cash, and make sure some dont take any damage, hence the stomping we put out on occasion in the past.

[quote]And don't worry we know next round you'll curbstomp us its cool. Kinda how the world works.[/quote]

At least we are on the same page :P

We knew nations would spring up out of nowhere to fight, hell that was easily expected.
You have to plan that in when fighting confusion, it happens nearly every time.

Adude, even after all the crap they have pulled - much of which you have been complicit to over the rounds - do you even now have to be confusion's puppy? This one time we decided to hit first and do some eye-for-an-eye stuff. This is like exactly once for us - we have a long way to go to catch up with the crap you have orchestrated in the past. You and they have done far worse many many times and we talked about many of them just last night. Do you still have complain? Do you have to defend him no matter what, every time? Even here? You guys have gotten better over the rounds on trying to fight more even wars, and this has earned you guys some respect from a lot of people. Part of that was getting away from confusion. Maybe you haven't gotten very far away at all.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324598060' post='2884296']Yes, it was inevitable that we would attack you, it would have just been 1 on 1 [...][/quote]
After all your crap over the rounds, after confusions threats this round, and the spy crap, and roguing us nearly every round no matter what war we are involved in and everything else - why the hell should we EVER believe this? Confusion just this round said he doesn't give a crap about fighting fair, the LE war was just the latest and easiest to give example. I just don't believe you and I don't know why any long-time follower of TE would. Steve, I remember a round where DR under you nuclear rogued us TWICE with the same nation during wars you had nothing to do with. Your past actions give you no credibility.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324604658' post='2884392']
We knew nations would spring up out of nowhere to fight, hell that was easily expected.
You have to plan that in when fighting confusion, it happens nearly every time.

Adude, even after all the crap they have pulled - much of which you have been complicit to over the rounds - do you even now have to be confusion's puppy? This one time we decided to hit first and do some eye-for-an-eye stuff. This is like exactly once for us - we have a long way to go to catch up with the crap you have orchestrated in the past. You and they have done far worse many many times and we talked about many of them just last night. Do you still have complain? Do you have to defend him no matter what, every time? Even here? You guys have gotten better over the rounds on trying to fight more even wars, and this has earned you guys some respect from a lot of people. Part of that was getting away from confusion. Maybe you haven't gotten very far away at all.

After all your crap over the rounds, after confusions threats this round, and the spy crap, and roguing us nearly every round no matter what war we are involved in and everything else - why the hell should we EVER believe this? Confusion just this round said he doesn't give a crap about fighting fair, the LE war was just the latest and easiest to give example. I just don't believe you and I don't know why any long-time follower of TE would. Steve, I remember a round where DR under you nuclear rogued us TWICE with the same nation during wars you had nothing to do with. Your past actions give you no credibility.
[/quote]

Please name how many times we fought and or rogue'd warriors ever since the G-6/Roman wars. Please do.

It's also nice of you to realize that there's no getting even with us, for we will always end up on top. It's not a matter of how or why, the question is when. In addition, this only happens when we're curb stomped, and this isn't just a curbstomp, you're trying to make it a stomp. Unfortunately for you, I don't believe it'll turn out that way. Why? Because, simply put, the Warriors are a !@#$%* inept alliance.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324598060' post='2884296']
Yes, it was inevitable that we would attack you, it would have just been 1 on 1, and we may even still have had a nuke disadvantage. All we need is decent cash, to be able to rebuild after fighting, then do it over again. There is a difference between Flag running and Fighting. Flag running you need to have maximum cash, and make sure some dont take any damage, hence the stomping we put out on occasion in the past.
[/quote]

I think what is important to understand is that, considering recent events, we had reason to believe when DR did eventually come knocking, that it would not be on the fairest of terms. When you exhibit the sort of behavior that DR has recently, people will come to expect that from you in the future.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324604998' post='2884399']
Please name how many times we fought and or rogue'd warriors ever since the G-6/Roman wars. Please do.

It's also nice of you to realize that there's no getting even with us, for we will always end up on top. It's not a matter of how or why, the question is when. In addition, this only happens when we're curb stomped, and this isn't just a curbstomp, you're trying to make it a stomp. Unfortunately for you, I don't believe it'll turn out that way. Why? Because, simply put, the Warriors are a !@#$%* inept alliance.
[/quote]

If you insist on acting like a child, there should be no [s]confusion[/s] uncertainty as to why people treat you like a child, and your insults are most certainly what I would refer to as childish, but honestly, we didn't expect anything better from you.

For things to be true, you have to prove them to be that way, not just say it. Then again, throughout history there have been many instances of you being alot of talk and little substance. For you to call tW an "inept alliance" is a display of what many would refer to as "being mad".

I have no doubts in saying that the Warriors are home to some of planet steve's most talented and most dedicated individuals, and while we have had (and still have, to an extent) some deficiencies in certian aspects, we have never had a lack of talent or dedication.

Edited by memoryproblems

This is getting beyond pathetic,

Confusion has done bad things, we all know it, and this DoW? I don't see it as immoral, you're attacking someone who when left unchecked has a tendancy to do shady things to say the least, fine.

However, complaining when he calls in reinforcements?

you can't blame anyone for trying to even the sides in a down declare, regardless of how much they deserved it. being scum does not mean that defending yourself is immoral

EDIT: The above posts don't necessarily constitute complaining as much as disdain towards his tactics, regardless, i'd say my point stands

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324603675' post='2884384']
Oh, you think those are rogues? haha.
[/quote]

What would YOU call nations that join an AA in the middle of a war, built specifically for war, and start attacking?

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324608432' post='2884445']
What would YOU call nations that join an AA in the middle of a war, built specifically for war, and start attacking?
[/quote]

Friends, but that's not exactly what I was referring to.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324608494' post='2884447']
Friends, but that's not exactly what I was referring to.
[/quote]

Friends can be rogues too :)

Lazarus, if he wants to bring in these "reinforcements" to "even up the stats," then DR never should have complained about this "stomp" in the first place. Unless, of course, those are just rogues meant to look like "reinforcements.". You can't have the cake and eat it too.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324608664' post='2884448']
Friends can be rogues too :)

Lazarus, if he wants to bring in these "reinforcements" to "even up the stats," then DR never should have complained about this "stomp" in the first place. Unless, of course, those are just rogues meant to look like "reinforcements.". You can't have the cake and eat it too.
[/quote]

We never complained about the stomp; We just wanted you guys to acknowledge it's a stomp. The ones who will complain are you guys, when it's your turn, or perhaps maybe in a few hours. Guess we'll find out?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324608769' post='2884450']
We never complained about the stomp; We just wanted you guys to acknowledge it's a stomp. The ones who will complain are you guys, when it's your turn, or perhaps maybe in a few hours. Guess we'll find out?
[/quote]

We never complained about anything... And I think Clash acknowledged in the DoW that it was a (deserved) stomp.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324609109' post='2884456']
We never complained about anything... And I think Clash acknowledged in the DoW that it was a (deserved) stomp.
[/quote]

The only thing that will be deserved is your ZI.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324607299' post='2884429']
Snip
[/quote]
Who's complaining? I'm excited. My other guys haven't even checked their nations yet, so I'm glad someone with a much bigger nation countered me. I want a fight, not a tech raid.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324608769' post='2884450']
[/quote]
Honestly, this is Steve. Say we completely obliterate you this war - it doesn't matter. Next round you could come back with double our strength and jump us on the second or third day of the round. We don't care. We expect you back at some point. We're not worried about you coming back for us, whether it be later in this round, next round, or seven rounds from now. We're hitting you now because we believed that later in this round you would come for us, and you would use overwhelming force to get it done. We decided to fight this war on our terms. What happens later will be dealt with later.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324604658' post='2884392']

[/quote]

This has nothing to do with being anyone's dog, I simply enjoy the conversation on the OWF, its really as simple as that. I may dig into some threads/people or I may not, its just what I enjoy doing.

Also no, last night I simply said I was proud of our history because of where it has gotten.

Also you should read up on my posts in response to MP, I think I have covered just about everything that we/G-6 have done fairly well.

[color="#FF0000"][b]
For clash only[/b][/color]

Can you list this "even after all the crap they have pulled"? This includes stomps/spying (if you have actual proof of it), I want to see how long this list of offenses.

Edited by ADude