WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

[center][img]http://www.cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-war-600px.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b]The Warriors and WAPA do hereby declare war against Duckroll.[/b][/size]

Around this time last year, Confusion decided to attack the Warriors while hiding behind a holiday cease-fire. We thought about returning the favor this year, however unfortunately the terms of this years ceasefire expressly prohibit such an action. That's OK. Thus here we are, forging ahead beforehand. We always wanted to try a mutual blitz anyways, that's our kind of war. So here we go.

Confusion is the sort of guy who goes around acting like he's king !@#$ of turd mountain and that we should all respect him for some reason or another. we would like to make this painfully clear to Confusion, in tW and WAPA at least, we do not see you as a threat, we do not see you as humorous, we see you only as an annoying child who needs a time-out. You've been a punk for a long time, pulling punk moves like you did against LE earlier this round. Like you have so many times with so many other alliances.

Its high time you and yours take your place in the corner, lil mister.

Merry X-Mas, Duckroll!
[b]WAPA and the Warriors[/b]

P.S.
The Warriors have recently completed a rather extensive renovation of our forums here:
[url]http://www.cn-warriors.com[/url].
We'd once again like to assert that you're all fighting for second when it comes to looking good.

Stats? DR has made it clear they don't care about stats. Historically, they don't care if an alliance is already at war, or it's a down-declare, any of it. So, an eye for an eye. So for this war, neither will we. It's all just war and all for fun. Everyone enjoy yourselves out there. This is why we play the game.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324446422' post='2883132']
[center][img]http://www.cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-war-600px.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b]The Warriors and WAPA do hereby declare war against Duckroll.[/b][/size]

Around Stats? DR has made it clear they don't care about stats. Historically, they don't care if an alliance is already at war, or it's a down-declare, any of it. So, an eye for an eye. So for this war, neither will we. It's all just war and all for fun. Everyone enjoy yourselves out there. This is why we play the game.
[/quote]
A new concept? No more fairness in this round?
I'm relieved, it would make the task of finding a sparring partner so much easier for me.
I'm not being sarcastic here, guys...maybe just a bit :P

Have fun, Clash and (less likely) Confusion & StevieG.

Really? Your massive nuke advantage wasnt enough so that you had to bring WAPA as well?

Typical Clash, ranting about up declares/ down declares and such, then becoming the monster yourself? :D Im a bit disappointed that I only have 1 war tbh, how am I going to rack the casualties up?

And your [s]obsession[/s] annoyance with Confusion is mildly amusing.

Oh and just so you know, the hit on LE was payback for not having the balls to hit us 1 on 1 last round (Anonymous) but instead bringing OP with them (or the other way around), like this war, with a massive nuke advantage, to stomp us. I guess we know what the future holds for tW ;)

See you out there!

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324478963' post='2883281']
Really? Your massive nuke advantage wasnt enough so that you had to bring WAPA as well?

Typical Clash, ranting about up declares/ down declares and such, then becoming the monster yourself? :D Im a bit disappointed that I only have 1 war tbh, how am I going to rack the casualties up?

Oh and just so you know, the hit on LE was payback for not having the balls to hit us 1 on 1 last round (Anonymous) but instead bringing OP with them (or the other way around), like this war, with a massive nuke advantage, to stomp us. I guess we know what the future holds for tW ;)

See you out there!
[/quote]

We usually do believe in engaging in fair wars, but it was our opinion that Duckroll (and particularly Confusion) were not deserving of that luxury considering some of your past actions. If you don't play nice, other kids aren't going to play nice with you.

As for what tW's future holds in store, we are not threatened or intimidated by you, or Confusion, or your inflated egos. What will come will come, and we'll deal with it then.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324481227' post='2883289']
We usually do believe in engaging in fair wars, but it was our opinion that Duckroll (and particularly Confusion) were not deserving of that luxury considering some of your past actions. If you don't play nice, other kids aren't going to play nice with you.

As for what tW's future holds in store, we are not threatened or intimidated by you, or Confusion, or your inflated egos. What will come will come, and we'll deal with it then.
[/quote]

And the need to bring WAPA along?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324481542' post='2883291']
And the need to bring WAPA along?
[/quote]

We don't believe in denying good friends good oppertunities.

Additionally, Duckroll had a better number of larger nations then we did, among other contributing factors (including that outside of the large advantage we held in nuclear weapons, DR had considerably more NS then we did.)

I am confused as to why you hold objections to bringing WAPA. I thought that it was clear that you had no objections to down-declares (at least not when your the one doing it). Provided tW does not believe in going around and consistently taking the upper-hand in wars, as we enjoy challenges, however once in a while you must make exceptions to give yourself the best chance to achieve what you so desperately desire.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324482302' post='2883292']
We don't believe in denying good friends good oppertunities.

Additionally, Duckroll had a better number of larger nations then we did, among other contributing factors (including that outside of the large advantage we held in nuclear weapons, DR had considerably more NS then we did.)

I am confused as to why you hold objections to bringing WAPA. I thought that it was clear that you had no objections to down-declares (at least not when your the one doing it). Provided tW does not believe in going around and consistently taking the upper-hand in wars, as we enjoy challenges, however once in a while you must make exceptions to give yourself the best chance to achieve what you so desperately desire.
[/quote]

We all like having a little fun!

Edited by Hoosierbud

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324478963' post='2883281']

See you out there!
[/quote]

I find no grievances with most of Duckroll, but if DR hit LE for payback I think it is fair that tW may do the same to avenge a past wrong. Also, DR has bigger war chests (top earners) and if I recall tW has gotten out of war with SUN not long ago.

Stevie, I wish I could take you on, but I'm on a trip right now and I can't be too active. Shh, it's a secret!

Now let's see what Confusion has to say about this :D

We pon't have an obsession with him, Steve. He has one with us.
That's just history.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1324458383' post='2883215']A new concept? No more fairness in this round?
I'm relieved, it would make the task of finding a sparring partner so much easier for me.
I'm not being sarcastic here, guys...maybe just a bit :P

Have fun, Clash and (less likely) Confusion & StevieG.[/quote]
I love you, man :wub:

This is not something we are going to make a habit of. We never have before, we most likely won't again. Honest AAs would never have anything to worry about. Did SUN? That was an updeclare and we just got done fighting it. KillerCruiser is a good guy and he runs a fair show over there. That's an example of how we generally roll and will again after this war. Compare the stats from our SUN war and DR's LE war. That shows the difference between us right there - but there's a lot more if you wanted to look for it.

Repeatedly over the rounds, confusion & co have shown that they will pull any dirty move available. He has rogued us so many times I have lost count. Heck, he rogued us just last round. He has sent [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95352&view=findpost&p=2531887"]nuclear rogues[/url] after us in the middle of even [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95352&view=findpost&p=2530035"]updeclare alliances wars[/url] that had nothing to do with him, he spies, he worries about screenshots from forums, he attacks alliances already in war, the list goes on and on. You can go back through the rounds and find so many cheap moves. I was looking for one in particular and accidentally [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96383&view=findpost&p=2558034"]found this one[/url].

Here's [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85671"]the one[/url] I was looking for, from waayyyy back in our first round. Confusion didn't like that we interfered with his curbstomp as he was trying to run MHA into the ground. So, he hits me up on IRC with a whole bunch of threats, saying that unless we agreed to peace RIGHT NOW he was going to have his pet AAs destroy us. I missed a trip to the hospital to visit a friend I was so ticked off and I still got the logs somewhere. "I'll have you stomped worse than any AA in TE history!" Nothing has changed. I got basically the same kind of pm on IRC from him last night. Threats and crap and "oh we're so much better than everybody" blah blah blah. Same ol confusion, same stuff every round. Links given here are just a small fraction of what he does. You can look back through every round and see it. The kid is a weasel. He runs an alliance about the cheapest way anyone can anywhere in all of CN. He has never had any honor and I doubt he ever will.

Make no mistake about it, unlike DR's LE war, this is not a grudge. There is a difference between a grudge and recognizing a pattern of behavior that continuously repeats itself. Sooner or later they'd have down-declared on us. That is a fact, it's what he does. They would have made sure they had every advantage they could get and not cared about fairness - just like they did in their LE war. The odds here are better than the odds were in that war. That was one of the biggest down-declares in the recent history of TE. That's a fact too.

We're just a bit weary of him. This is pre-emptive strike against someone who was planning to try and curbstomp us eventually anyways - like he does in every war. Heck we just came out of a war and we went right back into one. So, we'll see what happens, it's not like this is an eternal war or anything. One thing's for sure: confusion never changes.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324446422' post='2883132']

Around this time last year, Confusion decided to attack the Warriors while hiding behind a holiday cease-fire. We thought about returning the favor this year, however unfortunately the terms of this years ceasefire expressly prohibit such an action. That's OK. Thus here we are, forging ahead beforehand. We always wanted to try a mutual blitz anyways, that's our kind of war. So here we go.

Confusion is the sort of guy who goes around acting like he's king !@#$ of turd mountain and that we should all respect him for some reason or another. we would like to make this painfully clear to Confusion, in tW and WAPA at least, we do not see you as a threat, we do not see you as humorous, we see you only as an annoying child who needs a time-out. You've been a punk for a long time, pulling punk moves like you did against LE earlier this round. Like you have so many times with so many other alliances.

Its high time you and yours take your place in the corner, lil mister.

Merry X-Mas, Duckroll!
[b]WAPA and the Warriors[/b]

P.S.
The Warriors have recently completed a rather extensive renovation of our forums here:
[url]http://www.cn-warriors.com[/url].
We'd once again like to assert that you're all fighting for second when it comes to looking good.

Stats? DR has made it clear they don't care about stats. Historically, they don't care if an alliance is already at war, or it's a down-declare, any of it. So, an eye for an eye. So for this war, neither will we. It's all just war and all for fun. Everyone enjoy yourselves out there. This is why we play the game.
[/quote]
if its all for fun, why do your feelings sound so hurt in your little hissy fit, i mean DoW?

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1324488934' post='2883330']
if its all for fun, why do your feelings sound so hurt in your little hissy fit, i mean DoW?
[/quote]

Who are you in TE?

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1324488934' post='2883330']
[/quote]

We're not mad, our feelings aren't hurt. We're annoyed and tired of Confusion and his crap, and there seemed no better time then the present to address it.

Should you have a problem with the way in which we convey ourselves in our DoW, there is no secret in where we can be found.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324488406' post='2883326']
We pon't have an obsession with him, Steve. He has one with us.
That's just history.

I love you, man :wub:

This is not something we are going to make a habit of. We never have before, we most likely won't again. Honest AAs would never have anything to worry about. Did SUN? That was an updeclare and we just got done fighting it. KillerCruiser is a good guy and he runs a fair show over there. That's an example of how we generally roll and will again after this war. Compare the stats from our SUN war and DR's LE war. That shows the difference between us right there - but there's a lot more if you wanted to look for it.

Repeatedly over the rounds, confusion & co have shown that they will pull any dirty move available. He has rogued us so many times I have lost count. Heck, he rogued us just last round. He has sent [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95352&view=findpost&p=2531887"]nuclear rogues[/url] after us in the middle of even [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95352&view=findpost&p=2530035"]updeclare alliances wars[/url] that had nothing to do with him, he spies, he worries about screenshots from forums, he attacks alliances already in war, the list goes on and on. You can go back through the rounds and find so many cheap moves. I was looking for one in particular and accidentally [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96383&view=findpost&p=2558034"]found this one[/url].

Here's [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85671"]the one[/url] I was looking for, from waayyyy back in our first round. Confusion didn't like that we interfered with his curbstomp as he was trying to run MHA into the ground. So, he hits me up on IRC with a whole bunch of threats, saying that unless we agreed to peace RIGHT NOW he was going to have his pet AAs destroy us. I missed a trip to the hospital to visit a friend I was so ticked off and I still got the logs somewhere. "I'll have you stomped worse than any AA in TE history!" Nothing has changed. I got basically the same kind of pm on IRC from him last night. Threats and crap and "oh we're so much better than everybody" blah blah blah. Same ol confusion, same stuff every round. Links given here are just a small fraction of what he does. You can look back through every round and see it. The kid is a weasel. He runs an alliance about the cheapest way anyone can anywhere in all of CN. He has never had any honor and I doubt he ever will.

Make no mistake about it, unlike DR's LE war, this is not a grudge. There is a difference between a grudge and recognizing a pattern of behavior that continuously repeats itself. Sooner or later they'd have down-declared on us. That is a fact, it's what he does. They would have made sure they had every advantage they could get and not cared about fairness - just like they did in their LE war. The odds here are better than the odds were in that war. That was one of the biggest down-declares in the recent history of TE. That's a fact too.

We're just a bit weary of him. This is pre-emptive strike against someone who was planning to try and curbstomp us eventually anyways - like he does in every war. Heck we just came out of a war and we went right back into one. So, we'll see what happens, it's not like this is an eternal war or anything. One thing's for sure: confusion never changes.
[/quote]
All I got from this is you violated your ceasefire to get back at a grudge on Confusion that you're not calling a grudge because you think someone will believe you. Seriously, why bring in WAPA when the stats were otherwise pretty even, unless there was a chip on your shoulder. (Notice that I am not complaining about the uneven sides, only your faulty reasoning of your acting like Confusion and the violation of your ceasefire agreement). Also, would you really expect Confusion not to talk crap on your alliance when he knows you're going to declare anyway?

PS You can't agree to something and then pull out of it last minute, that just shows you have no honor. But this is TE, what can I say? See you next round, I guess.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324489428' post='2883334']
We're not mad, our feelings aren't hurt. We're annoyed and tired of Confusion and his crap, and there seemed no better time then the present to address it.

Should you have a problem with the way in which we convey ourselves in our DoW, there is no secret in where we can be found.
[/quote]
Im gonna excuse your "come at me bro" at the end there cuz u didnt know im already at war with your alliance and u prob didnt know cuz i forgot to put my TE nation in my profile

Edited by Buzz Lightyear