WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324537211' post='2883937']
Messages were sent- and I'm pretty confident of our fighting capabilities. Furthermore, we don't give a $%&@ whether or not you understand it, and it isn't something I need to explain. In case you haven't noticed, we can't care less about public relations (pr). Also, it was the Warriors, we already knew they had !@#$ blitzes & quite frankly aren't very good. The only thing they have is the nuke advantage (One which is quickly dwindling down), member #s advantage, and ANS advantage- and they'll need it I'm sure. If it was LE or OP, it would've been more devastating 10 times out of 10.
[/quote]

When all else fails attack the alliance fighting abilities I see... Same ol Confusion.

Don't act so mad you deserve whatever you're gettin.

We can't care less about PR... So you care about PR or you don't? Because with all the look at me threads it looks like you do. And we know you are scared of LE and OP you down declare on them every round and hide rogues around every corner for them so have fun!

OMFG Confusion says he didn't and that MUST be right because he totally never EVER lies about anything!
Also, I got prime oceanfront property available in Arizona ...once the GRL goes down, anyways.

Wow my bills were cheap when I logged in this morning. I hate the politics of all of this, but I do love me some war. Whatever the overall stats for the war, my PERSONAL wars are far from down-declares. I made the target list, so I gave myself two of DR's top nations - alone. I'm a hogg that way. Of course they hit other people themselves, the fickle fellows. Pfft, I feel awfully jilted. All but one of these fellows has a pretty good warchest and still has a bunch of infra, so I expect to take a few more nukes before this is all done. I'm good with that, good times.

I just spied away my fifth nuke of the war, launched three, went 5-5 on GAs, did 8 bombings and 8 CMs.
I've lost over 400 infra already but I have done a [i]hellava[/i] lot more damage than that overall.

[size="4"][b]IMMA @!#$@#$ GOD ON THE BATTLEFIELD.[/b][/size]
Just sayin'.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1324574529' post='2884115']
When all else fails attack the alliance fighting abilities I see... Same ol Confusion.

Don't act so mad you deserve whatever you're gettin.

We can't care less about PR... So you care about PR or you don't? Because with all the look at me threads it looks like you do. And we know you are scared of LE and OP you down declare on them every round and hide rogues around every corner for them so have fun!
[/quote]

Why hello there, at least we can fight very experienced alliances such OP and LE, which doesn't mean we're afraid of them, mind you. On the other hand, I'm afraid Warriors can't even try seeing as the ass whooping you'd receive would be unbearable.

In addition, you guys need a nukes/members/ANS just take us on, and please don't deny it. It'd be so unfortunate if you were to lose this war, I'd almost feel bad for you.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324575033' post='2884118']
OMFG Confusion says he didn't and that MUST be right because he totally never EVER lies about anything!
Also, I got prime oceanfront property available in Arizona ...once the GRL goes down, anyways.

Wow my bills were cheap when I logged in this morning. I hate the politics of all of this, but I do love me some war. Whatever the overall stats for the war, my PERSONAL wars are far from down-declares. I made the target list, so I gave myself two of DR's top nations - alone. I'm a hogg that way. Of course they hit other people themselves, the fickle fellows. Pfft, I feel awfully jilted. All but one of these fellows has a pretty good warchest and still has a bunch of infra, so I expect to take a few more nukes before this is all done. I'm good with that, good times.

I just spied away my fifth nuke of the war, launched three, went 5-5 on GAs, did 8 bombings and 8 CMs.
I've lost over 400 infra already but I have done a [i]hellava[/i] lot more damage than that overall.

[size="4"][b]IMMA @!#$@#$ GOD ON THE BATTLEFIELD.[/b][/size]
Just sayin'.
[/quote]

Nukes make us all feel like Gods sometimes :D

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324575333' post='2884122']
Like you've never done this?? :P
[/quote]

Not anymore I have in the past though until RE decided to kick me in the balls for it [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]... Wait ADude damn you I still love you and all but I'm just trying to make a point and now you made me feel dirty and now I can't make fun of any AA even the small puny one that decides to raid me.... You're killing me good sir, Killing me.

PS: Much love and respect good sir

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324575937' post='2884127']
Why hello there, at least we can fight very experienced alliances such OP and LE, which doesn't mean we're afraid of them, mind you. On the other hand, I'm afraid Warriors can't even try seeing as the ass whooping you'd receive would be unbearable.

In addition, you guys need a nukes/members/ANS just take us on, and please don't deny it. It'd be so unfortunate if you were to lose this war, I'd almost feel bad for you.
[/quote]

Uhm I haven't been active nor did I know this war was happening. And no we don't need those, were using those as tools to show you what you do every single round (IE: LE this round... Way too many to list or care about). And funny cause we've never taken a horrible ass whooping from anyone so you keep thinking that.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324575937' post='2884127']

[/quote]

Keep the big talk down, and bring it on the battlefield. No need to speculate about who will win the war before the war is over. If you're so good, come get us :D

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1324577025' post='2884136']
Uhm I haven't been active nor did I know this war was happening. And no we don't need those, were using those as tools to show you what you do every single round (IE: LE this round... Way too many to list or care about). And funny cause we've never taken a horrible ass whooping from anyone so you keep thinking that.
[/quote]

From where Im sitting it sure seems that you do need them.

The amount of time you guys bring up LE is staggering really. Its almost as if you are trying to get revenge for them, when you were in fact opposed t what they pulled last round? Sometimes I just dont get it.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324580600' post='2884156']
From where Im sitting it sure seems that you do need them.

The amount of time you guys bring up LE is staggering really. Its almost as if you are trying to get revenge for them, when you were in fact opposed t what they pulled last round? Sometimes I just dont get it.
[/quote]

Awww they hurt your feelings? Do you need a tissue? And I don't care what happened last round and its not about revenge. Have you heard of taking a dose of your own medicine? No, well let me explain you curbstomp Alliance A. No one does anything. You do it again. No one does anything. tW gets fed up you do this. We do it to you. Crying commences. hmmmmmmmmm.....

And don't worry we know next round you'll curbstomp us its cool. Kinda how the world works. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1324580948' post='2884159']
And don't worry we know next round you'll curbstomp us its cool. Kinda how the world works. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Too bad, I was hoping for some originality for a change.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324580600' post='2884156']The amount of time you guys bring up LE is staggering really. [/quote]
It's merely the most recent example, thus easiest to recall lol.
I posted a few others earlier and examples can be found from probably every round.

You know we have many, many examples for just us, right steve?
Everything else aside, you do know this? You should.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1324581924' post='2884165']
If we have the resources, why not use them? Whether we need them or not is irrelevant. We have them, so we will use them.
[/quote]

Saving this little gem for use later on.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324582470' post='2884169']
Saving this little gem for use later on.
[/quote]

We already knew you were going to do this. Thanks for pointing it out were not stupid. You do the same thing round in and round out. Stop acting like you are original. Its like fighting with your little brother you know what hes going to do and you really don't care one bit. Like at all.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1324583482' post='2884176']
We already knew you were going to do this. Thanks for pointing it out were not stupid. You do the same thing round in and round out. Stop acting like you are original. Its like fighting with your little brother you know what hes going to do and you really don't care one bit. Like at all.
[/quote]

You have your ass handed to you by your little brother on a regular basis? :lol1:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324521778' post='2883763']
And the cycle shall continue ;)
[/quote]

I think there is more to it then this.

I find it very hard to believe that DR wasn't going to attack us even if we didn't do this. We were of the understanding that sooner or later, DR was going to come after us, and as they have in the past, they would use any and all firepower available to get what they wanted. We weren't going to sit around and wait until then, then is going to come sooner or later anyway, we saw a good chance to establish that we're not going to lie down and take it, and we're asserting that plainly right here.

As for WAPA, I stated previously, I don't know what it would have taken to beat DR, I only know what we brought. In this instance, we had no qualms about bringing a level of firepower we felt was suitable to achieve the goals we had, and the goals we have are somewhat different then they usually tend to be.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1324581924' post='2884165']
If we have the resources, why not use them? Whether we need them or not is irrelevant. We have them, so we will use them.
[/quote]

You sir have just $%&@ed yourself quite well with that statement :D

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324586549' post='2884204']
You sir have just $%&@ed yourself quite well with that statement :D
[/quote]

They have no idea, ADude. Give me a few hours.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324586665' post='2884205']
They have no idea, ADude. Give me a few hours.
[/quote]

A few hours to do what?
Establish why its ok when you do it, but not when others do it?

The addition of WAPA into this war is no worse then some of the atrocities committed by alliances under your control in the past.
Undoubtedly, you don't see it that way, because after all, you're above any standards which you hold others to.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324586869' post='2884206']
The addition of WAPA into this war is no worse then some of the atrocities committed by alliances under your control in the past.
[/quote]

I am guessing that you are referring to the G-6 wars..

You are forgetting that every alliance in that "group" was rolled because of what happened, I know that RE has "payed" for it long ago, you cannot keep referencing things from that "era" if they have already been payed up in casualties.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324587398' post='2884210']
I am guessing that you are referring to the G-6 wars..

You are forgetting that every alliance in that "group" was rolled because of what happened, I know that RE has "payed" for it long ago, you cannot keep referencing things from that "era" if they have already been payed up in casualties.
[/quote]

As I stated previously, I've got nothing against RE, Confusion and those who follow him, on the other hand, have a considerably more prolific history of underhanded moves.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324587530' post='2884211']
As I stated previously, I've got nothing against RE, Confusion and those who follow him, on the other hand, have a considerably more prolific history of underhanded moves.
[/quote]

I used RE as an example but it applies to the entire "group", that includes G-6 itself.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324587530' post='2884211']
[/quote]

G-6 & Anonymous were flagrunning alliances; Duckroll is a warring alliance. Once you understand the difference, then we can talk. We've won 3 flags, achieved round domination w/ our friends, and have changed the game completely.

Get. Out.

Edit: What happened to we play our way, you play yours. You've made your bed, and you will lie in it.

Edited by Confusion