Notice

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1323503635' post='2872253']
Goodluck with that curbstomp!

Not that you'll need it....being a curbstomp....and all. :unsure:
[/quote]

oh didn't sparta declare on TOP when it was 20 or 21 alliances already on us. Yeah they did, so stuff it quit your crying and take it. You have no room to talk pal.

Edited by Timberland

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323513569' post='2872401']
oh didn't sparta declare on TOP when it was 20 or 21 alliances already on us. Yeah they did, so stuff it quit your crying and take it. You have no room to talk pal.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure TOP's top tier was much more (and definitely still is) much more formidable than ours. We did what was needed of us.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1323514329' post='2872405']
You done goofing Sparta. Done goofing.
[/quote]
Sorry to disappoint, but we still goofing. ;)

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323514334' post='2872406']
I'm pretty sure TOP's top tier was much more (and definitely still is) much more formidable than ours. We did what was needed of us.
[/quote]

Looking at your top tier i'd have to agree with you, at the time we had 62 nations above 100k compared to your 18. The point i'm trying to make is don't cry about being curb stomped when you've been a part of them in the past.

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323514589' post='2872408']
Looking at your top tier i'd have to agree with you, at the time we had 62 nations above 100k compared to your 18. The point i'm trying to make is don't cry about being curb stomped if you've been a part of them in the past.
[/quote]
I could care less, I'm just saying that you comparing your curbstomp to ours is completely different because our NS is pretty well (read: excessively) covered.

It will be fun, it'll be one of the first real tests of our worth we've had, as the OWF has stated countless times.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323514971' post='2872412']
I could care less, I'm just saying that you comparing your curbstomp to ours is completely different because our NS is pretty well (read: excessively) covered.

[/quote]

And ours wasn't ? with 21 alliances against us and we had just a tad bit over 200 nations in our alliance.

Still like I said, people have no room to talk if they have been in them before. It was actually the most fun we've had, and we gained a great ally out of it in MK. Take it as a learning experience.

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323515589' post='2872416']
And ours wasn't ? with 21 alliances against us and we had just a tad bit over 200 nations in our alliance.

Still like I said, people have no room to talk if they have been in them before. It was actually the most fun we've had, and we gained a great ally out of it in MK.
[/quote]
Again, I bring up your average NS.

Look, I'm not trying to get in a pissing contest. You guys needed more alliances because less alliance had higher ANS that you did.

I'm not even saying that we deserve less because more alliances have more ANS than we do. I'm just saying that, of all the points you could have made, that one is pretty moot. :P

(It's a compliment, really).

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323514334' post='2872406']
[/quote]

To be fair, our lowest tier is much more formidable than your whole alliance.

As far as you girls getting curbstomped, meh. No one told you that defending an ally was easy. It's not. Nobody in this game expects to get a close fight on a losing war, so what makes you so special? We had 22 alliances, including yourselves, on us last war. MK had many alliances on them during WoTC. No one said that defending an ally was easy, Sparta.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1323522278' post='2872480']
To be fair, our lowest tier is much more formidable than your whole alliance.

As far as you girls getting curbstomped, meh. No one told you that defending an ally was easy. It's not. Nobody in this game expects to get a close fight on a losing war, so what makes you so special? We had 22 alliances, including yourselves, on us last war. MK had many alliances on them during WoTC. No one said that defending an ally was easy, Sparta.
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107356&view=findpost&p=2872418

Please, don't start an argument that's already been finished.

We never even pretended like defending an ally was easy.

I must say, though, that your ANS is probably the only redeeming quality about your alliance.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323522952' post='2872486']
I must say, though, that your ANS is probably the only redeeming quality about your alliance.
[/quote]
And I must say that your ability to be used and manipulated into being a meat shield (although a weak one) is your only redeeming quality.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323522952' post='2872486']
I must say, though, that your ANS is probably the [b]only [/b]redeeming quality about your alliance.
[/quote]
Why I'm not surprised reading this from you....maybe because activity and quality in membership is non-existent in Sparta dictionary. The only thing you look at is the NS...truly a meatshield.

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1323522250' post='2872478']
Even more attacks on Sparta? This is really becoming a bandwagon at this stage lol
[/quote]

All of PF that attacked you adds up to roughly half of your total NS. Just sayin

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1323536496' post='2872644']
[b]V[/b]

Sparta, GO, FARK, FAN. Yeah, the most lopsided curbstomp in history alright. Have fun Gre
[/quote]

PF :wub: Go get'em guys

Alterego: How dare you make sense in this thread which is suppose to be about Enamel and his curbstomp.