Mjölnir Terms For Individual Surrenders.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323570351' post='2873095']
This would have been even funnier if we'd gone with my idea for our POW AA to also be Mjolnir POW.
[/quote]
I'll have 100 tech sent to you post-war if you make this happen.
Someone has needed to do something like that for far far too long.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1323586100' post='2873541']
For anyone interested in CSN that are looking for terms. As we've already gotten 1 request.

The terms in the OP do apply for the conflict with CSN.
[/quote]
Confirming this on RoK's end... and yes, we've also already received a surrender. So much for [u]Super[/u]Friends!

Well, it looks like we collected one big fish so far. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010 Unfortunately he has no warchest and cannot afford to buy the 50 Cruise missiles (not kidding).

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1323572762' post='2873130']
I have a guy who has been asking to surrender since day two. I don't think he understands the op though, as simple as it is. He claimed he's going to take me to world court for attacking him and he's going to now nuke me despite not having any nukes. Does anyone know a good world lawyer?
[/quote]
Bob Loblaw, Attorney at World Law. Here's my card.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1323621700' post='2873941']
Well, it looks like we collected one big fish so far. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010 Unfortunately he has no warchest and cannot afford to buy the 50 Cruise missiles (not kidding).
[/quote]

Yeah he had 12 million when the war began on Polar, which is when we asked him to leave.
Looks like he's done about as much damage as I expected.

Edited by James Dahl

Yeah, I don't get that at all. A nation his size, 1 billion would not be enough. He was a top 1% after all. And its not like its a big secret why war chests are important. Would he even be welcome in GPA? If GPA condoned that sort of behavior they would be painting big red targets on themselves, which I believe kinda defeats the driving purpose behind GPA -_-

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1323624734' post='2873974']
Yeah, I don't get that at all. A nation his size, 1 billion would not be enough. He was a top 1% after all. And its not like its a big secret why war chests are important. Would he even be welcome in GPA? If GPA condoned that sort of behavior they would be painting big red targets on themselves, which I believe kinda defeats the driving purpose behind GPA -_-
[/quote]

Well we have a system for reporting on warchests, but he hadn't reported on his since he joined as part of the Gotham merger in May. When he did, it came as something of an unpleasant surprise.

Edited by James Dahl

He's the same guy NAC booted for surrendering due to a lousy warchest last war.

What I don't get about these huge nations with no warchests is how they pay their bills.

Val, I'll gladly give him $3M for 200 tech if that'll help him buy cruise missiles. (OK, maybe I can go down to 150, but not below that.)

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323626653' post='2874030']
He's the same guy NAC booted for surrendering due to a lousy warchest last war.

What I don't get about these huge nations with no warchests is how they pay their bills.

Val, I'll gladly give him $3M for 200 tech if that'll help him buy cruise missiles. (OK, maybe I can go down to 150, but not below that.)
[/quote]

I'm giving him time to reach compliance, I'm willing to make allowances to make life easier for the less fortunate.