Holiday ceasefire

paul711

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1324085677' post='2880216']
Kong, what have you done to yourself?

Where did you find the Fountain of Youth?
[/quote]
Unfortunately, Granny smoked too much... didn't help her to go far beyond the 100th birthday.
I've offered a position as my avatar to her Grandgranddaughter, who has graciously accepted it.

Quit smoking!

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1324228326' post='2881210']
Not sure if they are already included but I would like for Cradle of Snakes to be included in this agreement.
[/quote]
Ok I will update the list tonight.

1) No member of your alliance will attack any nation on Planet Steve between Midnight Server Time December 22/23 and Midnight Server Time January 2/3.

2) If any Signatory Alliance is attacked by any other Alliance, all other Signatory Alliances are required to defend the attacked Alliance. An attacked alliance will be defined as 5 or more of their nations being attacked by another Alliance or group of Alliances.

3) If any Signatory Alliance is attacked by less than 5 nations of another Alliance or group of Alliances, or by unaffiliated nations, they are allowed to retaliate against those individual nations with as many nations as they see fit.

4) If a member of a Signatory Alliance attacks any other nation, their Alliance leaders must order the nation to offer peace immediately. The attacked nation is not require to accept the peace offer and is free to employ Section 3 in their defense.

5) Any signatory that violates any of the above will be then considered as a non-signatory and will be treated as such by all signatories.

These are the preliminary rule and unless there are any concerns or objections we will utilize this framework as the rules for the truce.

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1324358665' post='2882415']
I think the framework for the cease fire works. I'd like to know what happens once the agreement expires...
[/quote]
Some want a big war but it is purely an induvidual AA decision.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324449412' post='2883166']
I think the Warriors, WAPA and Duckroll are going to have to withdraw for the nonce.
Give us a few days to sort out some issues and we'll all be good though.
[/quote]

This takes Warriors and WAPA off the ceasefire. I see no reason why DR should be taken off too. At any rate, its not like i'm going to be checking my nation anyway during this period.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1324467644' post='2883246']This takes Warriors and WAPA off the ceasefire. I see no reason why DR should be taken off too. At any rate, its not like i'm going to be checking my nation anyway during this period.[/quote]
The ceasefire was to start this update lol.
I don't think you are going to make it.

Truce still goes as planned. Any aggressive acts before or after the stated tome frames are not subject to the terms of the agreement. Any wars by or against signees during the time frames stated are subject to the terms and clauses.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324500680' post='2883456']
Seraph would like to join this fine establishment :)
[/quote]
Get out of my life

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1324516221' post='2883681']
Ok and welcome aboard.
[/quote]
NO U

[img]http://www.wallpapervortex.com/ipad_wallpapers/ipad_15888_1_miscellaneous_digital_art_awesome_smiley.jpg[/img]

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324500680' post='2883456']
Seraph would like to join this fine establishment :)
[/quote]
o7 Seraph! Wtg Laz, prosper big old man.
May a camel never spit in your eye and may your waterbags always have water :awesome:

[quote name='Machanidas' timestamp='1324607557' post='2884433']
The Warriors will be joining even though we will remain at war with the other signatory. Should anyone else interfere with this truce, we'll still defend.
[/quote]

You were already on the list :blink: