Holiday ceasefire

paul711

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324969014' post='2887106']
There's always going to be something nobody thought of before, this is weird and unique thing attempted here. It can always be improved and adjusted during the learning period and will probably have to be. There are going to be kinks in the planning to be worked out. Thus! Question posed: Ghostbusting.

Surely intra-alliance wars are exempt from being sniveled about?

Such wars do not violate the spirit of the agreement. Mainly: I'll be damned if any random buttscratcher will be telling us what to do on our own internal alliance matters. I'm not saying we have some people who might need some killin', we may or may not. That will be up to us to decide and execute if we do. I'm just sayin' that the answer to any objections on the matter, by any outside parties whomever they may be, will earn them a hearty and well-deserved "screw you" for an answer. That is honestly the exact right answer to such questioning. We give any other alliance the right to do wtf they want in internal matters. We will definitely take the same for ourselves.
[/quote]
:blink::unsure:

You do know that alliance owners can kick nations from an AA, right? Ghostbusting is something that happens on Bob, not Steve.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324939886' post='2886792']
A seraph nation has been attacked,

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000051&Extended=1

Spaz has expressed his desire to exercise part 3 of the truce against this nation

I'm unable to declare myself due to having peaced with this nation earlier, as such i'd like to request any available signatory nations help in dealing with him
[/quote]

My bad - I went into 'auto-pilot' after my wars with DR
[indent]recovery & rebuilding through raids is normal & I didn't realise that Troop dumps contravened this agreement[/indent]
[b]It would appear others were unsure too[/b]

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324933131' post='2886734']
I have signed the truce,

can you give a clear answer on whether or not tech raiding is allowed?
[/quote]
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/257d8c6.gif[/img]

I'm also a little confused that "Spaz has expressed his desire to exercise part 3 of the truce" since he hasn't even opened my GA's OR Peace offer.

Whatever - realising NOW that raids are off limit (Not just Alliance Wars)
[indent]I give the rest of the signatories here my promise

[list]
[*]NO more raids during the ceasefire period
[*]NO more attacks on the Nations who haven't peaced out !
[*]. . ( I won't be needing the slots anyways)
[/list][/indent]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1324958983' post='2886965']
Given SUN's objections to this truce and the fact that a member of their AA for the whole round, at least the 3 downloads we have on file (12/9, 12/14 and 12/26), I would like to know what SUN's official stance on this is?

Notice also that all of his trade partners are SUN as well, one of which is KillerCruiser who is in SUN gov. I am not saying it is a conspiracy but some sort of SUN explanation is needed.
[/quote]

Yes, that guy was a member of SUN thought the round; he gave up on TE, saying he was bored, and then he decided to attack the person who started the Holiday ceasefire before he left TE. If you think we were sending in rouges at you guys were not, first off if we were going to do that it would be one of our guys who has the HNMS, has nukes, and we would have gone after your top guys instead...

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1324958983' post='2886965']
some sort of SUN explanation is needed.
[/quote]

Why? They are not part of the ceasefire and not obligated to please you, also was he on the SUN AA when he attacked, no he wasn't. There is no need for that.

OP can't even handle a non nuclear rogue, haha. 3 nations declared on me, all 3 including paul hit me with just about everything and I woke up to a fine nation with no anarchy. Thought you guys were better then that. Also Paul511

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Paulinca. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Mixed
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 74
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/23/2011
Total Money: $573,730 :awesome:
Technology: 148.65 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/26/2011 9:34:50 AM
Trade Partners: Nation Name, Detroit, Zeitgeist, Odins Gallows, Ordo Paradoxia
Total Aircraft: 40
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 140
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 20
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Btw nice job with the anarchy, 4 nations still couldn't do the job :lol1:

Also SUN had nothing to do with this, makes no sense to send a [b]non-nuclear[/b] rogue after someone haha

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1324971525' post='2887120']
My bad - I went into 'auto-pilot' after my wars with DR
[indent]recovery & rebuilding through raids is normal & I didn't realise that Troop dumps contravened this agreement[/indent]
[/quote]

Well now you do know, we've retalliated, about the same amount of damage you did to the guy you attacked, peace has been sent, you can walk away or enjoy bill lock, i'm not overly fussed either way

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1325007411' post='2887329']
Well now you do know, we've retalliated, about the same amount of damage you did to the guy you attacked, [b]peace has been sent[/b],
you can walk away or enjoy bill lock, i'm not overly fussed either way
[/quote]

Not just one Peace offer - did you get excited ?

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/1687r10.gif[/img]

You're so generous - you even let DarthCyfe6 have the first two attacks :rolleyes:
Are you happy now ?

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1325012388' post='2887377']
Not just one Peace offer - did you get excited ?

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/1687r10.gif[/img]

You're so generous - you even let DarthCyfe6 have the first two attacks :rolleyes:
Are you happy now ?
[/quote]

i got 60 land from it so yes, yes i am :)

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1324971083' post='2887117']You do know that alliance owners can kick nations from an AA, right? Ghostbusting is something that happens on Bob, not Steve.
[/quote]
We will handle it any way we want to, thanks.
Sometimes the old fashioned way is the best way.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325019858' post='2887436']
Once again, a WAPA member has attacked a member of Seraph. At this point, is it safe to assume WAPA is willingly violating the terms of the truce?
[/quote]

WAPA no, me yes, have at my nation if you want, I'm done playing this.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1325021557' post='2887459']
wow, i am just on a roll making people ragequit recently,

bye, you won't be missed :lol1:
[/quote]

who knows ,they might do the same as the egomaniac that is confusion ..and come back again :lol1:

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1325021874' post='2887464']
who knows ,they might do the same as the egomaniac that is confusion ..and come back again :lol1:
[/quote]

If you're really that interested in turning this about me, then I feel obliged to comply. I actually did quit that round, and in addition, I only came back because I heard we won the flag again. If it bothers you that much though, just know I do plan on permanently leaving some time in the near future.

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1325021874' post='2887464']
[/quote]

good god you're right, In light of that I think we can all agree that it's our duty to make sure that he never comes back again :P

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1325021557' post='2887459']
wow, i am just on a roll making people ragequit recently,

bye, you won't be missed :lol1:
[/quote]

Don't flatter yourself, I just don't enjoy TE anymore, the constant whining and crying from everyone grows tiresome with me. But I can guarantee you 110% I'm certainly not leaving due to yourself.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1325022455' post='2887477']I just don't enjoy TE anymore, the constant whining and crying from everyone grows tiresome with me.[/quote]
Just put the whole OWF on ignore lol
I do that myself at times :)

The peace and quiet is very enjoyable.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1325022590' post='2887479']
Just put the whole OWF on ignore lol
I do that myself at times :)

The peace and quiet is very enjoyable.
[/quote]

It's not just the crying and whining I dislike, it's just boring really.

Much love to my detractors though. You will have to get by without me.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325022039' post='2887467']
If you're really that interested in turning this about me, then I feel obliged to comply. I actually did quit that round, and in addition, I only came back because I heard we won the flag again. If it bothers you that much though, just know I do plan on permanently leaving some time in the near future.
[/quote]

which one of your puppets will get handed over the strings then :lol1:

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1325022806' post='2887483']
which one of your puppets will get handed over the strings then :lol1:
[/quote]

You do realize if I had puppets, or Stevie was my puppet, we'd still be at war, right?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325023655' post='2887490']
You do realize if I had puppets, or Stevie was my puppet, we'd still be at war, right?
[/quote]

who cares :lol1: this game has got to an all time low ,i,ve a feeling you wont be the only one leaving :o

Edited by bannyfaws

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1325024503' post='2887505']
who cares :lol1: this game has got to an all time low ,i,ve a feeling you wont be the only one leaving :o
[/quote]

All time low? We are at almost 1k nations compared to 800 last round.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1325025208' post='2887514']
All time low? We are at almost 1k nations compared to 800 last round.
[/quote]

Not true right around this time last round we had 1,200 people and it dropped down to just under 800 at the end of the round... So then this round we hit our peak at around 1K, so it may drop all the way down to 600-700 this round...

Swatch, you're just lucky some unaligned filled one of your war slots. If you're not in A feel free to come after me, I'm in your range as of right now. After all, you're not afraid of OP nations right? ;)