A Briefest Comment on RIA

Ardus

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1323012435' post='2862269']
We held other treaties at the time that would have "gotten us in trouble" with NPO/Q/etc that were not with MK, yet they survived ... funny how that works.
[/quote]
Hey there.

Ragnarok was always a stalwart and reliable ally to Vanguard, even amongst frequent attempts by a certain grouping of alliances to have us rolled. Under Hoo, they weren't the type of alliance to drop a treaty because of external pressure.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1323020629' post='2862359']
Backing Hoo up, here. SF-MK relations experienced a breakdown in early '08 that was entirely about events that transpired between the two groups and had little or nothing to do with the Orders or the war that followed months later.
[/quote]

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY. I didn't realize our history with MK was such a secret. ;>.>

It's nice to see RIA finally getting involved so we don't have to listen to the incessant, shameless baiting anymore. (Well, baiting of RIA anyway. You're up, CSN.)

I can honestly say that I like most of the alliances involved in this war but give 'em Hell RIA—they've quite literally been begging for it. ;)

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323013005' post='2862275']
It goes back to a bad performance during Karma. First impressions are hard to get over.
[/quote]
More like pot shots are the easiest to make, no matter how dated they are.

Thanks to everyone that has put in a good word for us, especially those that aren't necessarily obligated to. It's very much appreciated (considering how uncommon it has routinely been on the OWF).

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1323098660' post='2863697']
I have a theory that referencing anything above your post without quoting it automatically starts a new page.
[/quote]
This made me laugh.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented