Incompetence Extravaganza Bets

TehChron

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105838"]As indicated in this thread, the best name of this war can only be considered the Incompetence Extravaganza.[/url]

Now that we've set aside the first and second most important steps for the peanut gallery in this conflict (A propaganda thread and deciding upon a name, respectively), now we come across the next, and arguably most important point:

Bets.

I, and the NSO's Council of Econ will work to organize trades to settle this bet, but essentially, mark your bet here, and I, or another qualified individual ('Sup, Seerow) will give odds on it. Depending on whether or not you win that bet, we will organize the persons winnings from the collected pool at the end of the IE War.

I'll start off with a simple one:

100 tech on the Legion losing over 500k NS before the end of this round.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317945776' post='2819030']
You shouldn't bet something that you doesn't have. :v:
[/quote]
Unlike the Legion, I have a warchest, which means I am capable of buying things once the war ends.

Or I can just take it from them in GAs, either way, Im not too worried about being able to pay...myself. Why not join in as well? Ill give you great odds on a Polar DoW :awesome:

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317945871' post='2819034']
I bet one Dilber that D34th will continue to make nonsensical posts on OWF. Value that as you will.
[/quote]
Ill see your bet and raise you one of Pansy's sheep that he continues to make propaganda that makes even less sense

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317945776' post='2819030']
You shouldn't bet something that you doesn't have. :v:
[/quote]

You shouldn't [insert forbidden verb here] a thread unless you're positively sure that your English won't sound like a five-year-old's.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317945871' post='2819034']
I bet one Dilber that D34th will continue to make nonsensical posts on OWF. Value that as you will.
[/quote]

I think no matter how you value it nobody's going to give you much payout.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1317946036' post='2819038']
You shouldn't [insert forbidden verb here] a thread unless you're positively sure that your English doesn't sound like a five-year-old's.
[/quote]
Crymson, English is not the first language of all of Cyber Nation's players. CN, Joga Bonito, yet you find ways to ruin it.

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1317946204' post='2819041']
I think no matter how you value it nobody's going to give you much payout.
[/quote]
2:1 odds is what Ill give it, so he'll only be getting a 1/2 Dilber as his winnings.

So...Seerow, what will you be doing with half a Dilber?

Your predictable behavior is so funny guys. :laugh:

If someone wants to learn how reply to my posts with those guys, I'll give you some hints:

[quote]1 Totally ignore what D34th said and try to divert the attention to another subject

2- Say something about Polar, even if the thread has nothing to do with it.

3- Say something bad about D34th.

4- Say something about my english(Thanks Crymson I almost forgot this one)

5- Profit?[/quote]

Doesn't ever change guys <3

Also I predict a "NO U" post coming in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Edited by D34th

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317946292' post='2819044']
2:1 odds is what Ill give it, so he'll only be getting a 1/2 Dilber as his winnings.

[/quote]

I suppose that depends on which half.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317946292' post='2819044']

[/quote]

As mentioned, it depends which half I get. Presuming that he can live as a half a person, I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd pay a large sum for something like that....

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1317946300' post='2819046']
Your predictable behavior is so funny guys. :laugh:

If someone wants to learn how reply to my posts with those guys, I'll give you some hints:

Doesn't ever change guys <3

Also I predict a "NO U" post coming in 5, 4, 3, 2...
[/quote]

NO U

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1317947117' post='2819063']
I bet 100 tech kzoppistan's propaganda will still continue to suck.
[/quote]
Null bet. Sorry, but [i]your bet has to be something that has a chance of not happening.[/i]

My fault, should have specified.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1317951204' post='2819138']
I bet that you are a small nation with a big ego and not much to show for it.
[/quote]
Well, I guess I wouldnt be surprised that you went to join Umbrella with an attitude like that. However, you do them a disservice with that kind of commentary.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1317952227' post='2819157']
Nice try, but I'm not in gov, but that doesn't mean that I'm not entitled to my own opinions. I call it like I see it. U mad?
[/quote]
No, Im just disappointed to see someone with such a shallow viewpoint in their ranks. :(

What are the parameters for this bet? Does the loss of NS start on the 3rd when the war began for Legion, or the 4th when Legion had its military build up? Because if we go by the 3rd, Legion has only lost 92k NS so far. If we go by the 4th though, Legion has lost 263k NS.

Not to mention, what constitutes the end of the round? Is it the 10th, which would be the end of the initial round of wars with Tetris? Or is it the end of the initial round of wars with NSO (which would be the 11th I believe)?

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1317954024' post='2819215']
What are the parameters for this bet? Does the loss of NS start on the 3rd when the war began for Legion, or the 4th when Legion had its military build up? Because if we go by the 3rd, Legion has only lost 92k NS so far. If we go by the 4th though, Legion has lost 263k NS.

Not to mention, what constitutes the end of the round? Is it the 10th, which would be the end of the initial round of wars with Tetris? Or is it the end of the initial round of wars with NSO (which would be the 11th I believe)?
[/quote]
I was under the impression it was going off of when they began their military buildup, to be honest, since that's a more accurate assessment of cumulative strength lost via the conflict. And...Im pretty sure the NSO declared their first rounds that same day, so itll be the day of the end of the same round of wars with Tetris.