Treaty Cancellation

Sir Humphrey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1316926122' post='2807975']
[center][img]http://cnnato.org/images/natosflag.png[/img][/center]

Following the expiry of the 48 hour notice period under Article V of the [i]Pactum de Legio Atlanticum[/i], NATO's treaty with The Legion is hereby cancelled.

We wish our former allies all the best for the future.

Signed:

Sir Humphrey
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
[/quote]

NATO, I don't know how you expect to make another run at the WAE Championship with play like this. You had a solid run to win bronze, but I just don't think you've got the commitment to improve on that or even repeat next season. You may want to consider bringing in a new offensive coordinator.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317089112' post='2809315']
NATO, I don't know how you expect to make another run at the WAE Championship with play like this. You had a solid run to win bronze, but I just don't think you've got the commitment to improve on that or even repeat next season. You may want to consider bringing in a new offensive coordinator.
[/quote]

They're going for the draft. The magic lies in the draft.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1317089112' post='2809315']
[/quote]
Such is NATO's confidence in MK's ability to overcome sound reason, and ensure that we make it through anyway ;)

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1317099792' post='2809464']
I will never understand why people cancel treaties based on who people are allied to. Do I scare you that much, Humphery?
[/quote]

BRB signing treatings with USN, UPN, Legion, FAR, CCC, ARES, STA, FARK, Avalanche, Kingdon of Hyrule, Ordo Teutonicus, TKTB.

Now, the amusing thing is that you really wouldn't lose much by cancelling on all of them. At least 10 of the 12 aforementioned alliances wouldn't be good for much more than circle jerking themselves in the corner while watching you get gangbanged in the next war

Oh, and to stay on topic, kind of sad to see a treaty that I had my name on get cancelled, but meh at this point its probably best for both parties.

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1317150117' post='2809752']
BRB signing treatings with USN, UPN, Legion, FAR, CCC, ARES, STA, FARK, Avalanche, Kingdon of Hyrule, Ordo Teutonicus, TKTB.

Now, the amusing thing is that you really wouldn't lose much by cancelling on all of them. At least 10 of the 12 aforementioned alliances wouldn't be good for much more than circle jerking themselves in the corner while watching you get gangbanged in the next war

Oh, and to stay on topic, kind of sad to see a treaty that I had my name on get cancelled, but meh at this point its probably best for both parties.
[/quote]
Ordo Tuetonicus have already escaped the evil Polar clutches and merged into House Baratheon.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1317150117' post='2809752']

[/quote] so what would the other two be doing? And mind telling us which two? :D

Edited by wes the wise