Bloc stats

Gibsonator21

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316126516' post='2801102']
Oh, is that why you weren't included? :unsure:
[/quote]
Listen man, making a dumb comment then acting like someone else pointing out a fact to you is equally dumb - it just doesn't work!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1316134892' post='2801182']
Listen man, making a dumb comment then acting like someone else pointing out a fact to you is equally dumb - it just doesn't work!
[/quote]

To be fair, someone made a comment to the affect of : "Oh look we aren't included!" and Gibsonator merely confirmed that fact, and then was asked if meant something of it.

Not exactly the aggressor in the situation.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1316137038' post='2801207']
To be fair, someone made a comment to the affect of : "Oh look we aren't included!" and Gibsonator merely confirmed that fact, and then was asked if meant something of it.

Not exactly the aggressor in the situation.
[/quote]
Commenting on how absolutely useless having weekly stats threads is doesn't equate to complaining about not being included.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316137178' post='2801210']
Dumb comment didn't belong to me.
[/quote]
"u mad" - Pinnacle of intelligence.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1316140022' post='2801253']
Commenting on how absolutely useless having weekly stats threads is doesn't equate to complaining about being included.
[/quote]
Some people find them fun and interesting. If you don't like that, tough. Though tbh, complaining does amuse me a lot.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316140237' post='2801256']
Some people find them fun and interesting. If you don't like that, tough. Though tbh, complaining does amuse me a lot.
[/quote]
HAHA LOOK AT THESE JOKERS COMPLAINING IN MY THREAD :smug::smug:

Seriously, just stop. We don't need these every week. There are already several threads that have been made in the past three months comparing bloc stats, alliance stats, and other assorted generic !@#$. If anyone needs to know [i]that !@#$@#$ badly[/i], we can just update one thread, right?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1316140551' post='2801261']

Seriously, just stop. We don't need these every week. There are already several threads that have been made in the past three months comparing bloc stats, alliance stats, and other assorted generic !@#$. If anyone needs to know [i]that !@#$@#$ badly[/i], we can just update one thread, right?
[/quote]
Woah, take it easy there mate.

[/quote]

It would be gravedigging. D:

[/quote]

Everything will be alright man.

[/quote]

it will be ok, go sit down and daddy will get you a glass of warm milk.

OMG! I don't see my ally TPE on this sheet! $%&@ YOU GIBS, $%&@ YOU! Bloc stats threads are dumb anyway. $%&@ bloc stats threads. Oh wait TPE isn't in a bloc? Oh yea, well you're obviously using crappy "u mad" logic.

Seriously guys whining and !@#$%*ing in a stat thread is just !@#$@#$ retarded. I mean I could go post in every stats thread about what a cowardly and terrible alliance GOONS is, but it would have literally nothing to do with the stats. (although it's a very truthful statement) If you don't have something stat-ish to talk about then you should probably just shut the $%&@ up. (which is also the reason why I stay out of these threads)

I was actually surprised at two things in your stats

1. XX has all that NS, but most of them are regarded in war as pretty useless.

2. That you'd do that much work :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316147016' post='2801323']
OMG! I don't see my ally TPE on this sheet! $%&@ YOU GIBS, $%&@ YOU! Bloc stats threads are dumb anyway. $%&@ bloc stats threads. Oh wait TPE isn't in a bloc? Oh yea, well you're obviously using crappy "u mad" logic.

Seriously guys whining and !@#$%*ing in a stat thread is just !@#$@#$ retarded. I mean I could go post in every stats thread about what a cowardly and terrible alliance GOONS is, but it would have literally nothing to do with the stats. (although it's a very truthful statement) If you don't have something stat-ish to talk about then you should probably just shut the $%&@ up. (which is also the reason why I stay out of these threads)

I was actually surprised at two things in your stats

1. XX has all that NS, but most of them are regarded in war as pretty useless.

2. That you'd do that much work :P
[/quote]

I keep telling people it's not hard to press a red button, but they don't believe me.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316147016' post='2801323']
I mean I could go post in every stats thread about what a cowardly and terrible alliance GOONS is, but it would have literally nothing to do with the stats. (although it's a very truthful statement
[/quote]

You've done that a few times, to be honest.

As for the "issue" at hand, I do agree that we don't need a new "BLOC STATS THREAD EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAAAAAA" every other week. And that's what is currently going on (not literally, you dumbasses, but you get my point). If bloc stats are so important to you, make a thread, get it pinned and update it weekly. Or something. The fact that a bloc stats thread isn't on the first page might be a hint that, seriously, not everyone cares as much as you think.
But if you insist in getting your 15 seconds of fame, at least make some sort of comment instead of sticking members and going "TADAAA! i can has stats, i can haz cookie nao?"

I'd say yeah, there should just be one major pinned bloc stats thread. These stats take a long time to get and it's nice of people to share and update, as long as they don't overlap. But best to look in one place, instead of having a new one every month that basically says the same thing.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1316163890' post='2801470']

As for the "issue" at hand, I do agree that we don't need a new "BLOC STATS THREAD EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAAAAAA" every other week. And that's what is currently going on (not literally, you dumbasses, but you get my point). If bloc stats are so important to you, make a thread, get it pinned and update it weekly. Or something. The fact that a bloc stats thread isn't on the first page might be a hint that, seriously, not everyone cares as much as you think.
But if you insist in getting your 15 seconds of fame, at least make some sort of comment instead of sticking members and going "TADAAA! i can has stats, i can haz cookie nao?"
[/quote]
But then I wouldn't get people crying about it. I don't know about anyone else, but that's incredibly funny to me. If it bothers you that much, just ignore it. It's not like anything else is going on that gets posted here.

[/quote]

In the words of your fellow MKer, Flak Attack, whom still hasn't answered my in Kzopp's blog, "citation needed" Besides this thread, I have never said those words in a stat thread ever before. Claiming I have done so is complete bull !@#$.

If you don't care about bloc stats then don't read the !@#$@#$ thread. I could bring up no one cares about birthday threads, those dumb tech/recruitment/nuke races, or embassy closures. Somehow though some people still read and enjoy them.

I do agree however that we need one of these threads pinned. It would be nice.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316200744' post='2801698']
If you don't care about bloc stats then don't read the !@#$@#$ thread. I could bring up no one cares about birthday threads, those dumb tech/recruitment/nuke races, or embassy closures. Somehow though some people still read and enjoy them. [/quote]

Those tech/recruitment/nuke races are pretty dumb, especially when they're only between two alliances.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316201412' post='2801701']
Those tech/recruitment/nuke races are pretty dumb, especially when they're only between two alliances.
[/quote]
Why? Since the world is dead set on keeping the standard year between wars thing going, there isnt much better to do besides the same old grind. Some people, like myself, live for competitive challenges. It might not be fun for those outside the alliances involved, but you gotta make your own fun on this world

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1316202909' post='2801714']
Why? Since the world is dead set on keeping the standard year between wars thing going, there isnt much better to do besides the same old grind. Some people, like myself, live for competitive challenges. It might not be fun for those outside the alliances involved, but you gotta make your own fun on this world
[/quote]
But why is that OK when stat comparisons aren't?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316203105' post='2801718']
But why is that OK when stat comparisons aren't?
[/quote]

I never said that it wasn't ok. I do find it a waste of time. That depends on the type of player the person reading the data is though. I dont really care much about stats, and I surely dont care about stats of other alliances. Also the stats of a bloc isnt going to affect my opinion of said bloc. So it's all irrelevant to me, but statmongers (pronounced go-pher bash-i :awesome: ) I'm sure love what you're doing

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1316203948' post='2801730']
I never said that it wasn't ok. I do find it a waste of time. That depends on the type of player the person reading the data is though. I dont really care much about stats, and I surely dont care about stats of other alliances. Also the stats of a bloc isnt going to affect my opinion of said bloc. So it's all irrelevant to me, but statmongers (pronounced go-pher bash-i :awesome: ) I'm sure love what you're doing
[/quote]
Yep. But the ones who don't clog it up with !@#$ (read: potato, Neo Uruk). So, like I've been saying, deal with it (not directed at you, but anyone who finds it necessary to post how useless this thread is).

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316204939' post='2801743']
Yep. But the ones who don't clog it up with !@#$ (read: potato, Neo Uruk). So, like I've been saying, deal with it (not directed at you, but anyone who finds it necessary to post how useless this thread is).
[/quote]

The people who find it "useless" should learn the def. of useless too. It has a clear use

[/quote]
To be fair, this one is the most comprehensive and has the most useful details of the bunch.

TO creator of thread:
I made one chart (not bloc, only select alliances), care to make a few others for tech/wonders/etc? It's interesting to see the graphs because I don't get the same info just staring at a giant spreadsheet, even though said spreadsheet is pretty nice.