Bloc stats

Gibsonator21

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1316207578' post='2801759']
To be fair, this one is the most comprehensive and has the most useful details of the bunch.
[/quote]

I'm not saying it's bad. Nor does it hurt my feelings as some people seem to think. It's more of a "Another one of those? Can't you keep it to one thread if you're not bringing anything other than up to date numbers?" sentiment.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316200744' post='2801698']
In the words of your fellow MKer, Flak Attack, whom still hasn't answered my in Kzopp's blog, "citation needed" Besides this thread, I have never said those words in a stat thread ever before. Claiming I have done so is complete bull !@#$.
[/quote]

If you want to be literal about it, you haven't done it. Except for this thread. But if you use your brain and try to understand the meaning (eg, you have tried to get potshots at GOONS for being cowards in threads unrelated to GOONS)...

Edited by potato

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1316207578' post='2801759']
To be fair, this one is the most comprehensive and has the most useful details of the bunch.

TO creator of thread:
I made one chart (not bloc, only select alliances), care to make a few others for tech/wonders/etc? It's interesting to see the graphs because I don't get the same info just staring at a giant spreadsheet, even though said spreadsheet is pretty nice.
[/quote]
Thanks!

And hit me up on IRC and maybe we can figure something out. This spreadsheet took way too much time; I'd have to figure out if I wanted to dedicate time to doing another anything like this lol.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1316208317' post='2801762']
I'm not saying it's bad. Nor does it hurt my feelings as some people seem to think. It's more of a "Another one of those? Can't you keep it to one thread if you're not bringing anything other than up to date numbers?" sentiment.
[/quote]

Because I don't want to be responsible for dedicating 5+ hours of my time on a day per week to updating this. I literally have done this three times, and it's usually with a month between them.

My problem is having to dedicate an entire day to it. It literally takes five hours minimum to collect stats. That plus school leaves me with very little time to do anything. It's not a commitment worth making atm. Instead I'll use my ability to post whenever I want so I can just do 'em when I'm bored and have nothing to do. :)

[quote]
If you want to be literal about it, you haven't done it. Except for this thread. But if you use your brain and try to understand the meaning (eg, you have tried to get potshots at GOONS for being cowards in threads unrelated to GOONS)...
[/quote]

My point was this is an OOC forum. The last thing all of us need to be doing is mocking players in an OOC forum. IC is fine. Just my personal opinion though.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1316210097' post='2801779']
Thanks!

And hit me up on IRC and maybe we can figure something out. This spreadsheet took way too much time; I'd have to figure out if I wanted to dedicate time to doing another anything like this lol.

Because I don't want to be responsible for dedicating 5+ hours of my time on a day per week to updating this. I literally have done this three times, and it's usually with a month between them.
[/quote]
Yeah, now that you put all that work into the spreadsheet, making graphs from it only takes ten minutes or so. Now that the hard work is done, you can make pretty stuff out of it, if desired. Well, anyone can.