Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315503674' post='2796905']
$90m is joke terms more than anything else imo, you can't offer terms like that and expect someone to accept them. I'm still open to discussing peace, but with how you guys responded to me initiating peace talks makes it your turn next if you want to put an end to this without much hassle for either side.
[/quote]

Wasn't 90m. Good try spinning once again.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1315505561' post='2796913']
Wasn't 90m. Good try spinning once again.
[/quote]
Well, it was $90m and the lowest you guys would negotiate was 1,000 tech and $30m, still an impossible amount for me to pay without a month or 2 of rebuilding first to make my nation even able to send money out. Throwing an extra $30m on there to make me unable to pay it was a good way of making peace talks not work, even though I offered to pay up to 1,000 tech at one point.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1315506607' post='2796920']
I guess it's only funny when you're not getting curb stomped eh Meth?
[/quote]
They're not exactly curbstomping me, when the nations who are fighting me are all no match. The sanctions weren't fun, but I still find the war funny and regret nothing. I'll wait to buy nukes for when Non Grata gets a more challenging war declared on me, but asking random nations if they want to do tech deals is something I could of done all along. I held off to see if peace could be worked out first, although Non Grata left me without many options if I wasn't ready to let my nation go.

I apologize to wolfpack and any other alliances who have to deal with Non Grata nonsense due to our tech deals, although Non Grata has no rightful claim to go after these alliances or nations who were just doing business with me.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1315515063' post='2796997']
Usually when history repeats itself it's at least with different people. It's fun to see Methrage doing the exact same thing he did a year ago and expecting different results.
[/quote]
I like to think my war skills have improved since a year ago due to experience, but its not the result that really matters. Its fun fighting the wars and trying different tactics.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315504015' post='2796909']
GOONS lost all humor long ago and you guys trying to provoke Non Grata into attempting to get rid of me for you has been useless chatter and stale repetitive comments from the start.
[/quote]

1. If GOONs wanted to do a public service and rid this planet of you there would be absolutely *nothing* preventing us from making such an attempt. We'd have no need to have NG do our dirty, dirty work.

2. Did you accuse us of resorting to useless chatter and stale repetitive comments with a straight face? Does the irony of making such a statement so readily allude you?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315506879' post='2796921']
I apologize to wolfpack and any other alliances who have to deal with Non Grata nonsense due to our tech deals [...]
[/quote]

The smart thing to do here would be to take responsibility for *your* actions that have negatively affected uninvolved third parties. That's probably too much to expect though, isn't it?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1315515255' post='2797000']
The smart thing to do here would be to take responsibility for *your* actions that have negatively affected uninvolved third parties. That's probably too much to expect though, isn't it?
[/quote]
I offered to peace out before launching any nukes and doing much damage after rebuilding, but Non Grata doesn't seem interested in peace. So if they want to just continue fighting, I might as well enjoy it. Not much I can do for Non Grata other than keep fighting them for now.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1315515255' post='2797000']
[/quote]

He deliberately set out to Wolfpack asking for tech deals, in my mind blatantly misleading them by not informing them of his current...erm...misfortune.

I'd like to publicly apologize for Wolfpack's aiding of Methrage, regardless of the excuses. We are working with NG to see a peaceful resolution at this time.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1315515670' post='2797003']
You offered white peace, which we find unacceptable after the damage you have caused to us.

In addition you attacked us before after "White Peace" so please, Cry some more, your tears are delicious.
[/quote]
Haha, funny you try to twist me offering peace as crying. You guys seem to be the ones upset over something, why so serious? :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315515803' post='2797005']
Haha, funny you try to twist me offering peace as crying. You guys seem to be the ones upset over something, why so serious? :awesome:
[/quote]

Funny how your attitude has turned around, a few days ago you had one foot out the door and were ready to delete.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1315516192' post='2797010']
Funny how your attitude has turned around, a few days ago you had one foot out the door and were ready to delete.
[/quote]
I never really planned on leaving, as I knew I would get aid. I wanted to see if I waited on the aid and let you think I might delete, if you would of been happy with the ZI and move on. Although of course I had a backup plan if you guys would of liked to see me delete rather than let me receive any aid to get out of bill lock.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315516525' post='2797011']
I never really planned on leaving, [b]as I knew I would get aid.[/b] I wanted to see if I waited on the aid and let you think I might delete, if you would of been happy with the ZI and move on. Although of course I had a backup plan if you guys would of liked to see me delete rather than let me receive any aid to get out of bill lock.
[/quote]

So you admit the wolfpack nations knowingly aided you? They had contacted you prior to pledge their support?

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1315518872' post='2797035']
So you admit the wolfpack nations knowingly aided you? They had contacted you prior to pledge their support?
[/quote]
No, just from experience I knew the probability was high in recieving aid when sending out tech deal offers to random nations. It's always worked in the past.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315518971' post='2797036']
No, just from experience I knew the probability was high in recieving aid when sending out tech deal offers to random nations. It's always worked in the past.
[/quote]
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
So you're admitting to willfully misleading my friends and allies at Wolfpack into aiding you? Poor show, Meth, although I didn't expect anything better from the likes of you. Regardless of how our situation with NG turns out, I sincerely hope they PZI you. Yes, I am butthurt. [/size][/font]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1315522403' post='2797070']
So you're admitting to willfully misleading my friends and allies at Wolfpack into aiding you? Poor show, Meth, although I didn't expect anything better from the likes of you. Regardless of how our situation with NG turns out, I sincerely hope they PZI you. Yes, I am butthurt. [/size][/font]
[/quote]
I didn't specifically message only wolfpack nations, also my message just mentioned a tech deal.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1315522403' post='2797070']
[/quote]

How did he do this? eHypnotism? He wear a disguise? How did he hide his war screen and the name Methrage from the aider?

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1315524922' post='2797098']
Probably just went, Hi I've got an open tech deal slot, 3m for 100 Tech. If you're interested I've got a slot opening on the xxx. I'll get the tech to you ASAP.

Thanks

Meth
[/quote]

Oh wow, he [i]is[/i] devious. I almost sent him a tech deal myself. That poor, poor Wolfpacker.

Seriously, I'll grant that Methrage shouldn't be looking for tech deals (Unless of course he's the rogue you guys claim him to be then it's completely understandable) but he can't force anyone to send him money.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1315506879' post='2796921']
They're not exactly curbstomping me, when the nations who are fighting me are all no match. The sanctions weren't fun, but I still find the war funny and regret nothing. I'll wait to buy nukes for when Non Grata gets a more challenging war declared on me, but asking random nations if they want to do tech deals is something I could of done all along. I held off to see if peace could be worked out first, although Non Grata left me without many options if I wasn't ready to let my nation go.

I apologize to wolfpack and any other alliances who have to deal with Non Grata nonsense due to our tech deals, although Non Grata has no rightful claim to go after these alliances or nations who were just doing business with me.
[/quote]

I find it funny how you're bragging now that you got somebody to pay your way out of debt and got to pick your own targets. Really tough of you. If I could drop enough NS to hit you again I gladly would.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' timestamp='1315526000' post='2797110']
I find it funny how you're bragging now that you got somebody to pay your way out of debt and got to pick your own targets. Really tough of you. If I could drop enough NS to hit you again I gladly would.
[/quote]
Maybe you'll be able to if you send out some more of that tech and get rid of some more nukes/infrastructure. :P