A Colossally Perthish Announcement

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/4/40/WAPA2.png[/img][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101024182708/cybernations/images/thumb/f/f1/Colossusflag.png/250px-Colossusflag.png[/img][/center]

[size="6"][center]The Sam and Diane, Supersized Treaty[/center][/size]

Colossus and WAPA have long stood together. Not all has changed.

[quote]Article 1

Threats to either party known to either signatory are to be communicated promptly through proper channels. Consistent and thorough contact is to be maintained throughout the validity of this pact.

Article 2

Neither party is to attack each other throughout the validity of this treaty, unless it is really really really funny.

Article 3

In cases of unprovoked aggression on either party, a request for defense through proper channels from either party is to be honored. In other cases, defense is encouraged; but not required.

Article 4

Cancellation of this pact requires 48 hour's notice through proper channels.

Signed for WAPA:

Rickardo, [i]WAPA Firm[/i]
The Cheif,[i] WAPA Firm[/i]
Earl Dumarest, [i]WAPA Firm[/i]

Signed for Colossus:

Elfriede, [i]Triumvir[/i]
Auctor, [i]Triumvir[/i]
Kaiser Milch, [i]Triumvir[/i]
Alfred von Schliefen, [i]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]
Bob, [i]Once and Future Viceroy of Colossus[/i]
[/quote]

tl;dr: Lines being drawn :awesome:

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1311988357' post='2767368']
Two great alliances....Congrats!
[/quote]
The viceroy of Colossus demands you leave immediately, your presence is ruining the signing of this fine treaty.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1311987602' post='2767359']
no one likes WAPA like we do.

no literally, no one :|
[/quote]

lol.

and tLR..

congrats on this incredible leap forward. :ph34r:

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1312004024' post='2767495']
What a daring political move.
[/quote]

/me pulls up a comfy chair for Nemhauser

You might want to sit down, this revelation may come as a shock to you...

There ARE still people on Bob for which "political moves" are unimportant. We're not trying to shake up Bob or in any way influence the balance of power with this treaty. I've been treatied to WAPA for nearly my entire existence on this world and that won't soon change.

They might not be the best alliance, the biggest alliance, or the best "political choice", but they're my friends and I know they'll stand by me...even if sometimes they need a little help standing.

This is a [u]terrible [/u] treaty between two [u]terrible[/u] alliances!

That said, I believe it is a far more comfortable arrangement than the previous treaty which we were both party to :)

[img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/617/terribledefinitionofter.png[/img]
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/terrible

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1312025972' post='2767601']
/me pulls up a comfy chair for Nemhauser

You might want to sit down, this revelation may come as a shock to you...

There ARE still people on Bob for which "political moves" are unimportant. We're not trying to shake up Bob or in any way influence the balance of power with this treaty. I've been treatied to WAPA for nearly my entire existence on this world and that won't soon change.

They might not be the best alliance, the biggest alliance, or the best "political choice", but they're my friends and I know they'll stand by me...even if sometimes they need a little help standing.
[/quote]

I love you

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1312063088' post='2767835']
congrats guys
o/ Wapa
o/ Colossus
[/quote]
You aren't welcome here. Come on now, get the memos.

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1312025972' post='2767601']

[/quote]

I feel that this should have been accompanied by a swell of dramatic music, perhaps ending with the sudden appearance of a halo.

You know, there are two problem with trying to claim the moral high ground. Its surface is rarely steady, and the thin air can cause one to make mistakes.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1312132954' post='2768358']
I feel that this should have been accompanied by a swell of dramatic music, perhaps ending with the sudden appearance of a halo.

You know, there are two problem with trying to claim the moral high ground. Its surface is rarely steady, and the thin air can cause one to make mistakes.
[/quote]

That was kingzog on why you should not pontificate, ladies and gentlemen!

[i][color="#FF0000"]*Auctor applauds[/color][/i]

Tune into your local stations next time when a pot calls a kettle black, a guy living in a glass house throws stones, and a speck gets removed from another's eye.