Peace out, Planet Bob

Krzyzewskiville

[quote name='SeasonsOfLove' timestamp='1311471141' post='2762464']

Moldavi and the other Tar Hole fans here - Go to hell, Carolina!
[/quote]
Ivan....lives in Pack Country supporting [i]them[/i]?

Horrific.

Good Luck, SoL. You were a class act until the end.

Please come back?

You're a great player and though I'm envious of your ability to leave the game I wish you luck in the realm of reality.

Though I have to say this.. (not to be a troll or anything) GenLee comes back and you leave.. not a fair trade >_>

[quote name='SeasonsOfLove' timestamp='1311471141' post='2762464']
Longbowe - Stop (seemingly) going out of your way to be a troll. People do actually like you. I like you. Just not when you're becoming way too obnoxious.
[/quote]

O_o/ It's been a good ride and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1311480110' post='2762542']
I always thought you were a woman.
[/quote]
^^

Best of luck in RL and I'll fondly remember the debates we had over early wonders versus building up infrastructure first (2 long, grueling, and brutish wars seems to have favored my build strategy, but eh, that's just me, :P).

Aww... I totally missed this thread until now. I'm taking this part as my shoutout:

[quote name='SeasonsOfLove' timestamp='1311471141' post='2762464']The rest of the Oceanus crew - O_o/[/quote]
O_o/

Safe travels out there SoL. I'm glad you're becoming a lawyer, I've always remembered you as someone who loved a good debate, and absolutely had to win it. :P

Shame to see you go SoL... I wish you absolutely the best life has to offer. One of very few people that left NPO that I would still talk to without having to talk about our alliances or silly !@#$ like that.

o/ To one of the best