CSN Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1310231660' post='2753348']
I wasn't aware that there were any.
[/quote]

There was a time, not so long ago, that even the smallest stimuli would cause a synapse to light up and fade to black. It didn't do much more than that. You would prod and poke, the synapse would glow, and then would wait for further prodding and poking. Upon further investigation, it was determined that this synapse did not lie within the cortex of CSN, but was Penkala.

[quote name='Xiao Weng' timestamp='1310216842' post='2753241']
Gosh, because going into a war we had no interest in on your behalf was so vile. But this does let me know what the thought processes are over there.

Thank you for that.
[/quote]

You act like you expect anything less from such a quality alliance.

I can't say I approve of this. I like SOM, but while Liz leads your alliance I cannot wish you luck.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1310232838' post='2753358']
There was a time, not so long ago, that even the smallest stimuli would cause a synapse to light up and fade to black. It didn't do much more than that. You would prod and poke, the synapse would glow, and then would wait for further prodding and poking. Upon further investigation, it was determined that this synapse did not lie within the cortex of CSN, but was Penkala.
[/quote]

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear someone gave you The Brain's guide to RP with a full vocabulary lesson to boot.

Xiao, are showing others our intellectual property ?

That said, I have nothing notable to add to this thread with the exception of I miss Allied Threat. God I'm old.

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1310239372' post='2753397']
That said, I have nothing notable to add to this thread with the exception of I miss Allied Threat. God I'm old.
[/quote]

He comes and goes as he pleases, but I am happy to inform you that he is not totally lost to us. The prodigal son still walks amongst us. :awesome:

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1310242211' post='2753427']
The prodigal son still walks amongst us. :awesome:
[/quote]

Good to know, maybe one of these days while I'm gallivanting I'll swing by to say hello. However as always that other realm known as RL somehow manages to be more serious than this one. A curse us older generation are blessed with. Word has it pfizer is trying to remedy this situation.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1310191127' post='2753130']
I'll disregard the first part of the sentence since you don't know anything about CSN which discredits your opinion, and just say thanks for the second part. So thanks! :)

[/quote]

Seeing as you don't know anything about me, you can't really say what I do and do not know. I know plenty about CSN, enough to know that you guys are a terrible alliance.

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1310255186' post='2753542']
Seeing as you don't know anything about me, you can't really say what I do and do not know. I know plenty about CSN, enough to know that you guys are a terrible alliance.
[/quote]
Actually, I know [at least one reason] why you think that, and it couldn't be further from the truth. But either way, I'm not getting into a back and forth with you. Have a happy day! <3

But trust me. I know [b]plenty[/b] about you.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1310256693' post='2753558']
I don't see my name listed with the title of "GOONS Viceroy". This is deeply disturbing.
[/quote]

That's what you get for not posting on forums a whole 3 days! It was the most important 3 days EVER.

^_^