Ariana Grande Peace Accords

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1305599496' post='2713386']
[img]http://www.afreshentertainmentmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/llama-drama.jpg[/img]

Now its going to be malnourished. Good job Mogar :mad:
[/quote]

:smug:
[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1305601322' post='2713405']
Congrats

[ooc]Do you have a name for picture in the OP?[/ooc]
[/quote]
the name in the topic...

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1305593087' post='2713307']
Can we avoid posting 12 year olds

this whole situation is stupid btw
[/quote]

No. (to point #1)

Don't care about the second one

[quote="Mogar"]Name is in the topic..[/quote]

Why thank you my friend :)

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1305606017' post='2713452']
SHUT THE $%&@ UP SHE'S 17!!!!

Mogar, you, me a fight to the death for Ariana. You down?
[/quote]

Bro you're going to have to fight me. You can call me the Jailbait warrior

Edited by Artigo

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1305606017' post='2713452']
SHUT THE $%&@ UP SHE'S 17!!!!

Mogar, you, me a fight to the death for Ariana. You down?
[/quote]
Nation Strength: 80,369.815 (My nation strength is: 11,866.210)
your time will come! :nuke:

Well, being the casual observer, the following are my observations.

1) Gotham and everybody involved is seemingly incompetent and incapable of handling even the simplest of tasks. Casual observers around the world are wondering how an alliance with such terrible people is existent, and wondering how long it will take for them to come to their senses, disband, and end the self humiliation.

2) Hadrian is a moron, and he will continue to create stupid drama in whatever alliance he joins next. Its cool, we'll all laugh at him (and the alliance, as they are likely to be equally as stupid) and bask in the lulz that will be had.

3) Just !@#$@#$ disband already, Gotham. Your terrible. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

4) Mogar's obsession with teenage girls is no less annoying now then it was previously.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1305608127' post='2713479']
2) Hadrian is a moron, and he will continue to create stupid drama in whatever alliance he joins next. Its cool, we'll all laugh at him (and the alliance, as they are likely to be equally as stupid) and bask in the lulz that will be had.[/quote]
I have no intention of creating "stupid" drama in whatever alliance I join next. Saying that, when was the last time you made some good drama for the community? You're not creative nor do you indulge in freedom, you are boring and you sit behind some moralist bar that does nothing for you or anyone else. Sanitarium is a waste of space, why not pack up and go home eh? At least Gotham got some attention. Bad attention, sure, attention nonetheless.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1305608127' post='2713479']
Well, being the casual observer, the following are my observations.

1) Gotham and everybody involved is seemingly incompetent and incapable of handling even the simplest of tasks. Casual observers around the world are wondering how an alliance with such terrible people is existent, and wondering how long it will take for them to come to their senses, disband, and end the self humiliation.
[/quote]

Coming from...

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305659348' post='2713755']
I have no intention of creating "stupid" drama in whatever alliance I join next. Saying that, when was the last time you made some good drama for the community? You're not creative nor do you indulge in freedom, you are boring and you sit behind some moralist bar that does nothing for you or anyone else. Sanitarium is a waste of space, why not pack up and go home eh? At least Gotham got some attention. Bad attention, sure, attention nonetheless.
[/quote]

I learned long ago that if you have to resort to insulting things that aren't even closely related to the topic at hand, you've pretty much lost before you have even started.

The thing is not that you intend to bring drama, but that it somehow happens. Perhaps its a coincidence, but probably not. You seem to be under the impression that it is admirable to create drama, that being a household name, either for good or bad reasons is something that everybody should crave.

I have no desires to add anything to the community if it doesn't promote my interests. If that makes me a bad person, so !@#$@#$ what, obviously my interests differ from those of others.

I may be boring, but I'm happy doing what I'm doing, are you? There seems to be a misconception that any press is good press. Its not always true, and you would be wise to come to understand that.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1305663709' post='2713795']
it is coming from memoryproblems, it is not something most people would be bothered by, he just wants your attention/love/hatred/i am totally not sure.
[/quote]

Those who seem to think they need something from somebody else, be it attention/love/hatred/whatever, are weak by design. I want nothing from you, I need nothing from you. Not your admiration, not your scorn, not your attention.

My world does not revolve around Mogar, anybody else, or anybody at all. Your just not all that important to me.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305663806' post='2713798']
Exactly my point but do i care? Nope.
[/quote]

If that was true, then perhaps you wouldn't have queried me last night with the intention of "changing my mind about Gotham". Pair that with your quick tendency to thank people for their support, and its pretty obvious that you care what people think about you, you care what people think about your alliance. Caring what other people think about you is nothing but an inhibition to your ability.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1305671764' post='2713864']
Those who seem to think they need something from somebody else, be it attention/love/hatred/whatever, are weak by design. I want nothing from you, I need nothing from you. Not your admiration, not your scorn, not your attention.

My world does not revolve around Mogar, anybody else, or anybody at all. Your just not all that important to me.
[/quote]
The world revolves around how others percieve you though, should you be percieved negatively, it'll be much more likely you will get attacked and any calls for help will fall upon deaf, or worse, completely umsympathetic ears. I would rather be seen as a positive force rather than someone who only wants to break down others, you may not care for how others percieve you, but it will affect you nonetheless. I'd like to know why you are insulting someone who is currently in leadership of an alliance wanting to be percieved as a different person than their predecessor, TPF after slayer, NPO after every emperor ever, hell, even MHA since cable has had to make the rest of the world realize they are following a different path than they once were.

The world does revolve around me, obviously. ^_^

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1305671764' post='2713864']
I learned long ago that if you have to resort to insulting things that aren't even closely related to the topic at hand, you've pretty much lost before you have even started.

The thing is not that you intend to bring drama, but that it somehow happens. Perhaps its a coincidence, but probably not. You seem to be under the impression that it is admirable to create drama, that being a household name, either for good or bad reasons is something that everybody should crave.

I have no desires to add anything to the community if it doesn't promote my interests. If that makes me a bad person, so !@#$@#$ what, obviously my interests differ from those of others.

I may be boring, but I'm happy doing what I'm doing, are you? There seems to be a misconception that any press is good press. Its not always true, and you would be wise to come to understand that.[/quote]
There is nothing to discuss at the topic at hand. We made drama, we made peace, end of story. You came in here purely to insult everyone involved, don't think I'm going to just let it slide. And lost what, exactly? The argument? What argument? There is no argument to be had here. Not a politically decent one, anyhow.

I don't think it's "admirable" to create drama. What I do think is that it's better than sitting around waiting for something to happen. You've seen the moaners and whiners making !@#$ statements about how the world is dying. Well I'm giving them something to live for, comprende? I don't care if the situation is bad or good, it is something to approach, which is better than having nothing to approach.

The community [i]is[/i] your interest. The only reason one of us is here is because we have everyone else here. Yes, everyone has their own agenda, their own objectives and goals to achieve. Would such things matter if the community didn't exist? I think not. Simply because something doesn't promote your interests doesn't mean it shouldn't be added.

Yes, I could look you straight in the eye and tell you I'm having immense !@#$% and giggles making all this drama. I [i]know[/i] it's "bad drama". I [i]understand[/i] that what just happened is [i]not inherently good[/i]. Does it matter? At least everyone has something to talk about, something to keep them just that little bit interested in what goes on out here. And that, memoryproblems, is my interest.

One critical piece of fact that I think many people are ignoring or just outright unawares of, is that, had Helena never demanded my resignation (something that shouldn't have taken place anyway, I wasn't doing anything bad, hell I'm still utterly bamboozled as to why she did it in the first place) none of this would have happened. If you all want someone to blame for this dungheap, blame Helena. It's perfectly fair to blame me too, I did after all, blow it out of proportion. But then again, my reactions to Gotham's actions would not have been so extreme had theirs not been so extreme. I mean, forced resignation [i]and[/i] permanent ZI? Admittedly, I was prepared to utilize information (information I might add, was avaliable while I was still a government member, meaning it was perfectly legal for me to hold it) as a bargaining chip, but this is not 2007.