Concerning Gotham

Hadrian

Since you're apparently leaking stuff...

[21:28] <@Hadrian> Doesn't matter if it's now or not..we need to be prepared for a conflict in future with them.
[21:28] <@Diabloz[MoIA|Gotham]> I dont see it happening
[21:28] <@NMA[Gotham]> WAR!!!
[21:28] <@Diabloz[MoIA|Gotham]> maybe their will be a cold wat
[21:29] <@Diabloz[MoIA|Gotham]> war*
[21:29] <@Hadrian> Well it could.
[21:29] <@Diabloz[MoIA|Gotham]> bettween
[21:29] <@Diabloz[MoIA|Gotham]> us
[21:29] <@Diabloz[MoIA|Gotham]> but thats about it
[21:29] <@Hadrian> This is why I want to improve our goddamn nations Helena.
[21:29] <@Hadrian> To gain fighting parity.

Who's "them" from the first line?

Oh, and these logs barely sy anything other than that Gotham gov conversations are somewhat hard to read.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305585761' post='2713135']
Threatening is much too strong a word. In my mind, it's more of a statement.
[/quote]

A really bad statement to make. You could have simply walked out the door and found a new home but instead you felt the need to burn a bridge.

[quote name='Left_Behind' timestamp='1305586094' post='2713140']
A really bad statement to make. You could have simply walked out the door and found a new home but instead you felt the need to burn a bridge.[/quote]
They placed me on a PZI list...

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1305586016' post='2713138']
Congratulations on making your alliance look terrible. Clearly your best course of action.
[/quote]

Generally the concept of 'alliance led by Peggy Sue' renders the ability to make an "alliance look terrible" impossible, as it is inherently terrible due to the original fact.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305586381' post='2713147']
[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=391729

they seem to suck ass at enforcing that lol

i mean [b]God Damn[/b] that's fail

[/quote]

I don't have any reason to like you and I do think you're dumb for involving yourself with Peggy in any way, but I'd have no issue with protecting you from any PZI that someone tries to enforce on you for this, so long as you pledge to release some significantly more interesting logs and answer the question of who 'them' is in the statement the logs pertain to.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1305586406' post='2713148']
Generally the concept of 'alliance led by Peggy Sue' renders the ability to make an "alliance look terrible" impossible, as it is inherently terrible due to the original fact.
[/quote]
I'm not saying he MADE it terrible, he just made us all aware of how terrible both himself and his alliance are/were/will continue to be.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1305586505' post='2713152']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=391729

they seem to suck ass at enforcing that lol

i mean [b]God Damn[/b] that's fail[/quote]
Yeah. I just jumped into hippie. If I'm on a PZI list, then we'll fight on my terms.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1305586524' post='2713153']
I don't have any reason to like you and I do think you're dumb for involving yourself with Peggy in any way, but I'd have no issue with protecting you from any PZI that someone tries to enforce on you for this, so long as you pledge to release some significantly more interesting logs and answer the question of who 'them' is in the statement the logs pertain to.[/quote]
Well thank you for your offer of protection. And believe me, had I known Helena was Peggy beforehand, I would have gone elsewhere, far away from Gotham.

[/quote]

Before or after you wanted a coup and to release the WC info? Look I'm on your side here when it comes to PZI but I'm honestly just trying to tell you that next time your in a situation where you and a leader is at throats to just walk away and keep your mouth shut. Be the bigger man.

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1305584180' post='2713091']
I agree, but only one side is declaring a perma ZI.
[/quote]

A little delayed response but... I would love to see Hadrian declare a counter PZI on Gotham :P

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1305586829' post='2713162']
considering how long it took you to go from war mode into hippy and time after their announcement it's still pretty funny[/quote]
I know right?

Jaybooker was the only one geared up and in range but he failed to attack. Deliberately waited for him to do so, but I got bored so I went into peace.

[quote name='Left_Behind' timestamp='1305587033' post='2713164']
Before or after you wanted a coup and to release the WC info? Look I'm on your side here when it comes to PZI but I'm honestly just trying to tell you that next time your in a situation where you and a leader is at throats to just walk away and keep your mouth shut. Be the bigger man.[/quote]
Before, actually. I had zero intention of leaking anything whatsoever (and in fact, I still have not given anyone that information) but when Diabloz made that announcement...the gloves were well off.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305586774' post='2713161']
Well thank you for your offer of protection. And believe me, had I known Helena was Peggy beforehand, I would have gone elsewhere, far away from Gotham.
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=82880

Peggy's shacked up with xr1.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=449058

This is Helena's nation.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305587215' post='2713169']
Before, actually. I had zero intention of leaking anything whatsoever (and in fact, I still have not given anyone that information) but when Diabloz made that announcement...the gloves were well off.
[/quote]

Good enough for me.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1305586360' post='2713146']
After speaking to Helena, I am 95% sure it is.
[/quote]
[URL=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=82880]That would be a rather neat trick[/URL]