Who Would You Treaty?

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1307165625' post='2723592']
But most of those get along fine with each other (except the addition of MK-GOD). The point about the original four of VE, NPO, NpO, and IRON is that each of those at one point or another burned their bridge rather spectacularly with [i]each[/i] one of the other three alliances. Some of those ties have healed slightly from their smoldering remains, but there is still a clear divide between each of the alliance and every one of the others.
[/quote]
I was being sarcastic. Seriously though, it would be interesting to see them stuck in a single group. To ensure that they stay, state that whoever resigns must pay 10,000 tech to the remaining members of the group. Problem solved, unless all of them leave en-mass and give the [i]"pay 10,000 tech"[/i] the finger.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliances that we aren't allied to and I would to be allied to:
DRAGON (Awesome bunch)
TOOL (Alliance I've known for quite some time and like a lot)
Invicta (We used to be allied but not now)
FEAR (We used to be allied but not now)
R&R (Fought them, good bunch of people)
Umbrella (Because all the people I looked up to in Element keep going there)

I have to give this more thought, although since I'm dead according to the OP, I have a lot of me time.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1307089370' post='2723030']
I would sign a MADP with Balder and only Balder.
[/quote]

[quote]Seconded. With gusto[/quote]

And a glorious end it would be! :nuke:

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1307189050' post='2723713']
I was being sarcastic. Seriously though, it would be interesting to see them stuck in a single group. To ensure that they stay, state that whoever resigns must pay 10,000 tech to the remaining members of the group. Problem solved, unless all of them leave en-mass and give the [i]"pay 10,000 tech"[/i] the finger.
[/quote]

Or we could take over the world. :ehm:

[quote name='Joey67500' timestamp='1307242928' post='2724142']
I realized they disbanded but they were still an alliance I would like to treaty.
[/quote]

:huh:
I don't think that's how it works.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1307267565' post='2724312']
Or we could take over the world. :ehm:
[/quote]
Indeed, then we shall rule CN with an iron fist! None shall oppose us (as the group covers both side of the treaty web)!

I wonder how long would the bloc last with members that hated each other? I suppose they would be too busy to hate each other when they're having fun stepping on other alliances that dare to oppose them.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1307274161' post='2724325']
Indeed, then we shall rule CN with an iron fist! None shall oppose us (as the group covers both side of the treaty web)!

I wonder how long would the bloc last with members that hated each other? I suppose they would be too busy to hate each other when they're having fun stepping on other alliances that dare to oppose them.
[/quote]

I like the way you think.
Hate fuels Victory. Through Hate we shall survive, and destroy our enemies. Then we can start betraying each other, and singling out the weaker ones! :v:

Let's start with TPF. :awesome:

If he can treaty TOOL, then can I treaty NAAC, LUE, the old VE, and the old \m/? Nevermind the clashes, I just want to be known as the alliance that treaties with zombies. :awesome: