An Enumeration Request

AironthFlamewing

To the GM's I ask this.

Can we have a ruling about rage nukings? I personally find them stupid and godawful, the conduct of cowards... we need to come as a community against these people. It's stupid for example to have David rp damages from Timmy when neither Rp'er had much contact with one another and the nuking is borne out of stupidity. We need a rule a hard concrete rule on rage nukings and also, on if we should rp nuke damages from these rage nukings.

If everyone is up to it, go nuts. But I will say this,

I defy anyone to explain concretely how Timmy's nuking is in anyway wrong or illegal under any rules. Recent and almost identical nuking incidents come to mind and had no significant impetus behind them to push for your reform's Granite, besides some flimsy new rulings.

Also, define rage nuking for me please.

Edited by Executive Minister

ie what Ty did as Monaco and what timmy did as maine... to go out with a bang but to target totally and completely random nations which forces them to RP damages and especially in the case of PD(with citizens on 3 tiny islands) destroys his rp and nation.

Edited by graniteknight

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1303622064' post='2698267']
ie what Ty did as Monaco and what timmy did as maine... to go out with a bang but to target totally and completely random nations which forces them to RP damages and especially in the case of PD(with citizens on 3 tiny islands) destroys his rp and nation.
[/quote]

Humoring your answer, I'll ask this.

Were the victims truly random?

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1303622544' post='2698279']
In Ty's case not really, he had IC motivations...
In Timmy's case I do not see IC motivations... Could be wrong tho
[/quote]

Please, if you can find those IC motivations and copy pasta them here, I'd really appreciate it. Jog my memory, will ya.

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1303623520' post='2698296']
I don't remember who he nuked, you're the GM you guys are supposed to be in charge of keeping records of this stuff...
[/quote]

Im not pushing for reforms on the basis of Timmy's nukings being illegitimate while we have clear precendents in place. The onus is on you.

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1303622544' post='2698279']
In Ty's case not really, he had IC motivations...
In Timmy's case I do not see IC motivations... Could be wrong tho
[/quote]
Did you even read the post? I gave IC explanations in it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101253&view=findpost&p=2698029

Also Ty ran away after he nuked not suffering any of the consequences unlike what I am about to undergo so please think before you speak.

Edited by King Timmy

My information might be faulty, therefore take this all with a grain of salt.

Nukes fired at President David.. No real explanation... He has no presence in North America..

President David Rerolls..

His location.. inconveniently between UK and Ireland..

Ireland being where King Timmy is reported rerolling..

Personally I smell a bit of ooc collusion going on here and it stinks.

That's my view on it all.

:smug:

Calling for the wiping of PD's nuking if King Timmy rerolls in Ireland, as it really seems all too convenient for Zoot and Timmy to have someone Zoot is known to not want to deal with OOCly as we've all seen soooo very many times up IRC.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1303651001' post='2698436']
My information might be faulty, therefore take this all with a grain of salt.

Nukes fired at President David.. No real explanation... He has no presence in North America..

President David Rerolls..

His location.. inconveniently between UK and Ireland..

Ireland being where King Timmy is reported rerolling..

Personally I smell a bit of ooc collusion going on here and it stinks.

That's my view on it all.

:smug:

Calling for the wiping of PD's nuking if King Timmy rerolls in Ireland, as it really seems all too convenient for Zoot and Timmy to have someone Zoot is known to not want to deal with OOCly as we've all seen soooo very many times up IRC.
[/quote]
I had no idea he would reroll, I can't read minds... much...

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1303646132' post='2698413']
Did you even read the post? I gave IC explanations in it.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101253&view=findpost&p=2698029"]http://forums.cybern...dpost&p=2698029[/url]

Also Ty ran away after he nuked not suffering any of the consequences unlike what I am about to undergo so please think before you speak.
[/quote]

Yea I got nuked instead of him and I RP'ed the consequences :v:

Also I believe Ty had 0 IC reasons apart from being bored :P