An Important Announcement

Krath

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1301272077' post='2678628']
Such a predictable response.

That said, you, or anyone else, are certainly free to test us.
[/quote]

Personally I dont think its a good idea for a new alliance to sign a protectorate with an alliance at war

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to congratulate this fine alliance on their creation! This alliance is based on a disagreement between our glorious leaders and the triumvirates of this tubular alliance. The disagreement was based around the triumvirates of this alliance wanting to bash into the ground, via prolonged/illegal tech raid, a former iFOK member (lionn5) who served valiantly through our last war. He engaged more targets and took more damage then two of these triumvirates combined. The justification behind this was that he was ghosting FOK, which he removed himself from moments after the engagement. Luckly Bartimaeus joined in the bashing after lionn5 left the AA and saved the day... They disliked lionn5, and it didn't really matter what he did to justify it, they wanted his pixels.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1KOgt.jpg[/IMG]

While I wasn't particularly fond of lionn5, I didn't see the justification for what played out. Their ability to maturely handle the situation as delegated by iFOK leadership was by no means the caliber to manage a alliance. Thank you for ending your membership with iFOK. Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die.

Edited by UberSpion

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1301332460' post='2679154']
I would like to congratulate this fine alliance on their creation! This alliance is based on a disagreement between our glorious leaders and the triumvirates of this tubular alliance. The disagreement was based around the triumvirates of this alliance wanting to bash into the ground, via prolonged/illegal tech raid, a former iFOK member (lionn5) who served valiantly through our last war. He engaged more targets and took more damage then two of these triumvirates combined. The justification behind this was that he was ghosting FOK, which he removed himself from moments after the engagement. Luckly Bartimaeus joined in the bashing after lionn5 left the AA and saved the day... They disliked lionn5, and it didn't really matter what he did to justify it, they wanted his pixels.

While I wasn't particularly fond of lionn5, I didn't see the justification for what played out. Their ability to maturely handle the situation as delegated by iFOK leadership was by no means the caliber to manage a alliance. Thank you for ending your membership with iFOK. Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die.
[/quote]

this is seriously the best post in this thread

[/quote]

not that I or any of the other members of this aa need to really explain ourselves for this.. but im gunna try an explain YET AGAIN to the ignorant ppl that need to be explained the same thing over an over an over, an since YOU decided to bring this to the attention of others so publicly, i will bring also my argument

Arexes noticed a ghost.. i noticed the ghost was indeed a name of a person i enjoy LOL'ing at.. thus asked if i could go an help remove said ghost.. i not only got permission from arexes, but also cheeky.. an went ON MY OWN to attack, said ghost, i was not told to attack once an then stop.. however, i only did 2 full attacks on the said ghost, both at nite, an both he was very happy about getting.. infact he then proceeded to query me an said that he was excited about this war.. it is NOT my fault that 1.) head gov in FOK gave another person the same A OK to go at war with said person, or 2.) that barti felt the need to back me up for w/e reason.. if anything they were doing what most aa's would call playing well with your team mates.. but PLEASE continue to put us down for it

on my finale note.. this alliance was NOT created because of this situation, the fact that any one would think we would be able to make up an alliance in such a short amount of time, let alone get a protectorate that fast LET ALONE agree with all things that it took to even pull this off in such a small amount of time, kinda makes US look rather epic.. so um yeah LOL... I left iFOK to go off to make my own aa.. and barti decided it would be a blast to go an make a new aa with me.. it JUST so happens that Krath too was interested in going out an finding his own way also.. so believe as you wish, idc, but posting lame PS's of OLD wars we were in are kinda funny tbh, an just shows that iFOK is a lil butthurt that it lost 3 members that were more active then most members.. so sorry your hurt iFOK i didnt expect you to be so hurt by all this.. i hope someday you will get over it an maybe play nice with your neighbors, if not, good luck with all of you an yours <3

[/quote]

First off, clearly you had no idea why we left, no it wasn't because of a tassel with the iFOK trium, mainly arexes, so put that little excuse back in the box it came in. We had been talking about this alliance. For a while now i have felt a bit out of place and iFOK, and was prepping to possibly leave, and i told barti this, and we we got into discussion for this new AA, this was even before the banning of PC gov.

Glad you decided to point this out, all king of alliance management credentials, last i checked however you weren't even in gov. I attacked lionn5 for two reasons, yes i hated him, who didn't tbh. second, i did approach a FOK gov member (CheeKy) and was given permission to attack him. for the record, I did NOT see this as a tech raid, i was willing to pound lionn into the dirt yes. I was assisting coldielox. granted the point being that i did not ask for permission from iFOK trium. lionn5 had said in query, multiple times saying that he was ready to trade shots (soldiers, tanks, aircraft, cruise missiles ect). He was even ready to fire some of me nukes at me, however that was when arexes talked to him and convinced him to send a peace offer. it should be noted that yes i did take a while to accept peace, I DID NOT ATTACK HIM AFTER THAT POINT.

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1301336323' post='2679201']
u mad?
[/quote]

nope.. but you seem rather jelly ;) then again most immature people are :)
also.. im done feeding you desire for some unneeded, elementary school argument that doesn't even pertain to this topic..

Edited by coldielox

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1301326625' post='2679110']
Personally I dont think its a good idea for a new alliance to sign a protectorate with an alliance at war
[/quote]

To each his own. All that matters in this particular situation is that neither of the involved parties had a problem with establishing this relationship while GOONS is at war.

And UberSpion, publicly airing out your dirty laundry in the manner you chose is in pretty poor taste. Or are you just not concerned with constructively resolving your grievance?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1301336892' post='2679207']
And UberSpion, publicly airing out your dirty laundry in the manner you chose is in pretty poor taste. Or are you just not concerned with constructively resolving your grievance?
[/quote]

I wasn't airing out anything that you, the protectorate, haven't already heard about I'm sure. As I would assume that you would make sure to inquire as to any possible issues. Publicly airing this so called "dirty laundry" was already publicly aired a while back and hasn't been festering for any long periods of time. So to assume that I want to constructively resolve an issue that, as I explained, caused the abortion of these three would be silly. [i]i.e. good riddence was the theme of said post.... [/i]

SirWilliam, you are not dumb. Your post smells of forced response and pestilence, as I'm sure you have better things to do.

Edited by UberSpion

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1301338596' post='2679232']the abortion of these three would be silly.[/quote]

Abortion implies that we were kicked out of iFOK, let it be stated for the record that we left at our own choosing.

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1301338596' post='2679232']
I wasn't airing out anything that you, the protectorate, haven't already heard about I'm sure. As I would assume that you would make sure to inquire as to any possible issues. Publicly airing this so called "dirty laundry" was already publicly aired a while back and hasn't been festering for any long periods of time. So to assume that I want to constructively resolve an issue that, as I explained, caused the abortion of these three would be silly. [i]i.e. good riddence was the theme of said post.... [/i]

SirWilliam, you are not dumb. Your post smells of forced response and pestilence, as I'm sure you have better things to do.
[/quote]

Forced response and pestilence? Please, you don't know me let alone my intents. I was being honest and calling your response as I saw it (it being uncouth). Don't like being called out? Don't run your mouth, simple as that.

Or do, and get cheered on by equally simple minds.

Either way, you could kindly piss off and we'd all be collectively better for it.

[quote name='KINGKrath' timestamp='1301338864' post='2679239']
Abortion implies that we were kicked out of iFOK, let it be stated for the record that we left at our own choosing.
[/quote]

http://inception.davepedu.com/

*click big red button*

no, I said it right. Aborted in regards to being pro-life (staying in alliance) or pro-choice (leaving) is purely up to the reader.

apple sauce

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1301339101' post='2679244']
Forced response and pestilence? Please, you don't know me let alone my intents. I was being honest and calling your response as I saw it (it being uncouth). Don't like being called out? Don't run your mouth, simple as that.

Or do, and get cheered on by equally simple minds.

Either way, you could kindly piss off and we'd all be collectively better for it.
[/quote]

u mad?

[img]http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/70478-emmanuel_zorg_fifth_element.jpg[/img]

Approves.

[img]http://www.movietriviachamp.com/images/The%20Fifth%20Element.jpg[/img]

Is very disappointed she wasn't mentioned.

As for me personally, I just hope this doesn't turn into another GOONS feeder alliance. Good luck to you.

[quote name='Satsukage' timestamp='1301247363' post='2678345']
Anyone else think of Avatar: the Last Airbender? The 4 elements (5 here) theme bla bla bla
[/quote]

Jurassic 5, Bruce Willis, Gary Oldman, Milla Jovovich, and Chris Tucker would like a word with you.

I believe them when they say that they planned this before the affair (that Uberspion talked about) happened. Why would they otherwise threaten to leave when I told them to stop attacking lionn5? That said, I do not agree with the way some iFOK individuals called Bart, Krath and coldie out. Although the way they acted the last couple of days before they left can't really be called satisfactory, the rest of their time within our alliance has been great. Bartimeaus has been with us since the day he arrived at this planet. I wish him and the rest of his alliance nothing but the best and I hope they succeed.

Good luck guys.